LisNoir wrote: Yeah, that's her. I liked her in TMETS, but it's DongHae...meh...

Why can't Siwon be doing a Korean one?!!?

EXACTLY!!..hope we get to see him soon...i miss his smile..his dimples ^^
I think the title has been changed to "Hedgehog And Miss Panda". It's a romance comedy so I will definitely check it out. I also wanna see DongHae on a drama again. :)
I don't know much of their songs and I just recently heard and saw the MV of No Other. I'm stuck on it until now. <3

Super Junior to release their 6th studio album before Leeteuk joins the military

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk revealed that Super Junior’s sixth studio album will be released before he goes away to serve his two-year mandatory military service.

On May 27th, during Super Junior ‘Super Show 4‘ in Seoul Olympic Park Stadium, Leeteuk went on stage and surprisingly revealed, “Our sixth album will be released before I go to serve my military service“.

SM Entertainment confirmed through a phone conversation with Osen, “It is true that Super Junior is currently working on their sixth album“.

Super Junior released their fifth album ‘Mr. Simple‘ in August 2011, which garnered much love both domestically and internationally, therefore many fans are highly anticipating Super Junior’s sixth album.

Meanwhile, Super Junior held their ‘Super Show 4′ encore stages in Seoul Olympic Park Stadium on May 26th and May 27th. Super Junior who has toured 10 cities and performed 24 times for ‘Super Show 4′ to a total of 400,000 audience members.
Ryeowook is going to join Immortal song 2 and I'm so psyched about it! This basically means that all of K.R.Y has entered that show. I would love to hear him sing *__*
flo2blue wrote: Ryeowook is going to join Immortal song 2 and I'm so psyched about it! This basically means that all of K.R.Y has entered that show. I would love to hear him sing *__*

I need to watch some episodes of this again I loved the early ones.
Where's Kangin? :( I hope he shows up with them soon. I haven't heard much Suju news lately due to busyness.
Sleepninja wrote: Where's Kangin? :( I hope he shows up with them soon. I haven't heard much Suju news lately due to busyness.

Seems there is no talk of including him in current activities :(
mangagirl wrote: Seems there is no talk of including him in current activities :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :( /me smacks SM Entertainment upside the head.
mangagirl wrote: Seems there is no talk of including him in current activities :(

I think he's gonna be included in 6jib though. He is working out diligently after all!!! > <
And plus, Eunhyuk said on Sukira that he and Donghae were recording for the 6th album, so yeah, at least the album's definitely gonna happen! Cannot wait > <
flo2blue wrote: I think he's gonna be included in 6jib though. He is working out diligently after all!!! > <
And plus, Eunhyuk said on Sukira that he and Donghae were recording for the 6th album, so yeah, at least the album's definitely gonna happen! Cannot wait > <

But after that no Leeteuk for two years :(
flo2blue wrote: I think he's gonna be included in 6jib though. He is working out diligently after all!!! > <

♥.♥ I hope we will see him soon.
mangagirl wrote: But after that no Leeteuk for two years :(

Nooooooooooooo I'm gonna cry. T-T
Sleepninja wrote: ♥.♥ I hope we will see him soon.

Nooooooooooooo I'm gonna cry. T-T

*huggles* He's gonna be a military man I'm gonna miss him so much. Leader is my SuJu bias
mangagirl wrote: But after that no Leeteuk for two years :(

I know ;__;
and possibly no yeye later on, he's only a year younger than Teukie after all ;___;