6jib teaser pic:

Yesung

Shindong

Sungmin
Kangin

looking forward for kyu and siwon... ^^
sujugirl98 wrote: My favorite Super Junior Members are Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kibum(miss him), Hangeng(miss him too), Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, anad Sungmin. My favorite songs are Bonamana, Mr. Simple, and Boom Boom.

lol u almost counted all of them:) As a SuJu fan i like Siwon and DongHae best,after them comes Kyuhkyun Yesung and Ryeowook.
My favs are 1-Bonamana 2-Sorry Sorry 3-Boom Boom :)
i jus realized from this teaser pics... it's not only eunhyuk's jaw line... my god look at ryeowook's O__O he was one of my least fav. but he's starting look damn handsome for each album
reph wrote: Kangin

I'm so glad he's back! :D
Sleepninja wrote: I'm so glad he's back! :D

yeah i knw... but it's sad wen heechul is not there for this xC

Cont. teaser pic:

Kyuhyun (lil' bit dissapointed)

Siwon OMF"GOD" O____O SEXYYY~!! ^^

Does anyone know why KiBum isn't coming back? I mean, he's been active in dramas and such, but why not as SuJu? For me, it's like he doesn't wanna come back anymore. :(
Does anyone why KiBum is not coming back? I mean, he's been active in dramas and such but why not as SuJu? For me, it's like he doesn't even wanna come back anymore. :(
SuJu members y u all look like manhwa characters XDD

Kangin is back ;A; *sobs of joy* I seriously can't wait! The dance looks awesome.
Sexy free and single, I'm ready to..bingle? Is that what they're saying lol cant really hear. I guess my engrish is bad. x) Looks awesome tho' I miss Heechul <3 DD:
RuRuRu wrote: Sexy free and single, I'm ready to..bingle? Is that what they're saying lol cant really hear. I guess my engrish is bad. x) Looks awesome tho' I miss Heechul <3 DD:

I think they're saying 'sexy,free & single ready to mingle'. When I first heard it I thought they were saying 'Ready to Bingo' lol :p
But the choreo though, awesome *___*
flo2blue wrote: I think they're saying 'sexy,free & single ready to mingle'. When I first heard it I thought they were saying 'Ready to Bingo' lol :p
But the choreo though, awesome *___*

It looks great, but I am with Flo. It sounds like they are saying "ready to bingo."
mangagirl wrote: It looks great, but I am with Flo. It sounds like they are saying "ready to bingo."

..lolol I would love it if they actually said that x)
RuRuRu wrote: ..lolol I would love it if they actually said that x)

lol ENGRISH XD