flo2blue wrote: lol ENGRISH XD

I love the Engrish :) I mean Ready to Bingo goes along with another favorite...Shuperman :D
^^^ *giggles at ready to bingo*
Super Junior releases 6th album ‘Sexy, Free & Single’

The wait is finally over, Super Junior has released their long awaited sixth album, ‘Sexy, Free & Single‘!

The album was released online on July 1st (KST), and contains 10 total tracks of various genres including R&B, dance, and ballad, allowing us to get a taste of the variety of talents the group has to offer.

The title track “Sexy, Free & Single” is said to be a song that incorporates R&B along with soulful House music that is easy and addicting to listen to. The fun lyrics tell the success stories of sexy and free single men.

As revealed previously, the group has also included a special track entitled, ‘From U‘, which is a medium tempo R&B track dedicated to their fan club ELF, which they’ll be performing on stage in addition to the title song.

‘Gulliver‘, a song composed by Eunhyuk, is another track off the album and is said to contain the raps of Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae, and the charismatic vocals of Ryeowook. The song wittily compares the countless charms of the Super Junior members to that of ‘Gulliver’s Travels‘.

“Someday” is a remake of Lee Sang Eun‘s original, showcasing the vocal abilities of the group.

The group welcomes in the summer with “Now“, which incorporates its refreshing sound and melody with lyrics that talk about leaving on a summer trip to the beach, while “Rockstar“, an electronic, hip hop club track will show off the group’s lively image and rocker charisma.

Other songs that made it onto the album include “Bittersweet“, which will touch the listeners with the emotional vocals of Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun with its sad lyrics; “Papillon“, an electronic dance track that cheers on those who have become worn out by their lives; “Lingering“, a touching ballad; and “Breakup Day“.

Check out a preview of some select tracks below and remember to support by purchasing the music.

Check it out here
The album is PERFECT !! I love all the songs! Faves: Sexy,free & single, Now, Butterfly, Gulliver, From U, Rockstar, Bittersweet
Sexy, Free, and and Single, and ready to bingo?
christypop wrote: Sexy, Free, and and Single, and ready to bingo?

Tehehehe this is epic
I absolutely love this album <3 I mean, I love every SJ album but this one is special (Kangin returned, last one before Leeteuk goes). I love Sexy,Free&Single, Rockstar and A 'Good' Bye the most <3
pandabear wrote: I absolutely love this album <3
I mean, I love every SJ album but this one is special (Kangin returned, last one before Leeteuk goes).
I love Sexy,Free&Single, Rockstar and A 'Good' Bye the most <3

Yeah~ I agree..but i miss heechul in this album though :/ wonder how his teaser pic wud be like...
The most fav. song for me was BUTTERFLY
wen i heard "From U" i thot i heard it frm somewhere... it was a vcr in Super Show 3 Seoul DVD..thankgod they did a song for that.. ^^ <3
*hav a lot to say for this album...so much feelings* xP
MUSIC VIDEO FOR SEXY, FREE & SINGLE!!!!
^^^^^ AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Waddlely Penguin Pants Omo at nekkid Teukie's chest.
I guess I now know why the thread has been so active for the past few days...lol I just saw the video around on FB. The song will grow on me eventually, but Siwon and Siwon's abs...what more could I ask for? And I have to say Yesung looks purty. :)
Super Junior - From U

[Leeteuk]This song is dedicated to the world's biggest fan club
The "ELF", my girls, my angels

[Kyuhyun] Urin, su nyeon jeone cheoeum manna cheot nune sarange
Ppajyeobeoryeotgo
Baby, naega eodil gadeun machi geurimjacheoreom nae gyeote seo itgo
[Ryeowook] Saranghandaneun ge ttaeron jeungmyeonghal ge neomu neomu neomu manha
[Yesung] Apeul ttaeedo naega muneojil ttaedo [Ryeowook] Geunyeomani naege
Nama itneungeol

[All] Baby baby baby baby baby uri jeoldae heeojiji malja
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady naege jeongmal neoreul saranghanda
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty ojik neoya nareul seontaekhan geon