mangagirl wrote: *huggles* He's gonna be a military man I'm gonna miss him so much. Leader is my SuJu bias

He and Kangin are my Suju biases, then Yesung. :)
flo2blue wrote: I know ;__;
and possibly no yeye later on, he's only a year younger than Teukie after all ;___;

*sobs*
Sleepninja wrote: *sobs*

I don't think I will be able to watch it without Teukie. Eunhyuk is my second favorite, but I just have to have Teukie there.
I love them singing Shuperman and the Engrish :D
It seems that most or even all of SM's artists are making a comeback this year. BoA is having her comeback in July, after f(x). So if anything SuJu will make there's after her but TVXQ is also expected to have their comeback this summer. It'll probably be BoA->SuJu->TVXQ or BoA->TVXQ->SuJu.
I<3 SuJu. Even my internet tab background is SuJu. My favourite song of theirs would be 'No Other'. XD
christypop wrote: It seems that most or even all of SM's artists are making a comeback this year. BoA is having her comeback in July, after f(x). So if anything SuJu will make there's after her but TVXQ is also expected to have their comeback this summer. It'll probably be BoA->SuJu->TVXQ or BoA->TVXQ->SuJu.

Judging from the news I read earlier which confirmed Kangin being a part of the 6th album, SuJu is making a comeback in early July. Other groups Are also making their comeback including B2ST, 2NE1, Sistar, and T-ara.
christypop wrote: Judging from the news I read earlier which confirmed Kangin being a part of the 6th album, SuJu is making a comeback in early July. Other groups Are also making their comeback including B2ST, 2NE1, Sistar, and T-ara.

I read about that too! I'm so excited to see Kangin performing again. :D
Eunhyuk's teaser photo for the 6th album titled 'Sexy, Free, and Singlle' to be released on July 1
christypop wrote: Eunhyuk's teaser photo for the 6th album titled 'Sexy, Free, and Singlle' to be released on July 1

Ahh my bias is looking really gooood!! I <3 Eunhyuk and I can't wait to hear this new song!!
christypop wrote: Eunhyuk's teaser photo for the 6th album titled 'Sexy, Free, and Singlle' to be released on July 1

Hyuk is looking damn good (they covered his eyes again though XD)
6jib is gonna be awesome :D The album name : 'sexy, free & single' leaves a lotta room for imagination :D, Cannot wait > <
Donghae's teaser photo for Sexy, Free, and Single
My favorite Super Junior Members are Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kibum(miss him), Hangeng(miss him too), Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, anad Sungmin. My favorite songs are Bonamana, Mr. Simple, and Boom Boom.