i totally want that shadow box.
does anyone know what video they'll do next? i hope it's rockstar, that's my new jam. i'd listen to them in the past like Mr.simple and sorry x3 but i just didnt get into it, i really like this new album though.
Poor Shindong! This is so awkward. What were they thinking asking him to perform and encore by himself for a song that was designed for 12 people to perform? i think they realized their mistake and that's why they cut away from it.

Sleepninja wrote: Poor Shindong! This is so awkward. What were they thinking asking him to perform and encore by himself for a song that was designed for 12 people to perform? i think they realized their mistake and that's why they cut away from it.

Awhhhh bless him.
HOLY TYPOS BATMAN!!!! This is why I shouldn't post the moment I get out of bed. =____=
I totally adore him anyway. I miss Shindong on Strong Heart.
SUPER JUNIOR "SPY" MV TEASER

SUPER JUNIOR RELEASES "SPY" REPACKAGE

(credit: allkpop)

After releasing their much anticipated 6th album, ?Sexy, Free & Single?, Super Junior has released their repackaged album, ?SPY?!

?SPY? includes all the songs from their original 6th album with the addition of four new songs.

The title track is ?SPY? and it?s an urban dance track that sings of the humorous chase men endure to catch the girl he wants, while incorporating a James Bond 007 feel.

?Only U? is a track composed by Leeteuk and Donghae. It expresses the group?s gratitude and love to their fans.

?Haru?, is also written and composed by Donghae along with Urban Zakapa?s Kwon Soon Il, it further showcases Donghae?s musicality.

?Outsider? is the final new track and it?s an upbeat, hip hop dance track.

~~~~~

Spy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QKpp1I4-1k
Outsider - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxjH5Eawaw8
Only U - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4_RKfqUyQ
Haru - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMxYy5ntpWM

~~~~~

Haha oh my gosh, sm totally trolled us with that teaser. I wonder what the mv will be like. I love all the repackage songs though! :D <3
so i saw this on youtube...it's a korean version of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE starring SUPER JUNIOR... it was freakn' hillarious xD

AHAHAHAAAAAAA! sooooo good! :DDDD i didn't know that koreans could be this funny (pervert) :DDD
Ahhh I was just watching the SPY MV. Oh Leeteuk why did you let them give you a center-part...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESUNG~!! <3 <3 <3
^v^
i absolutely love super junior! if u see my profile, its full of them! the whole reason i got into kpop and kdramas all happened when i first listened to their song sorry sorry. oh, and my friend told me that they will be having a concert in chicago next year but i cant find information whther or not thats true. if anyone knows about where i can find out, can you plz tell me cuz i really want to see them preform live. once that happens, my life will be complete!
Super Junior to release new photobook to commemorate their 7th anniversary

As a treat for all their fans, Super Junior will be releasing a photobook for their 7th anniversary since debut!

SM Entertainment revealed on October 16th, “On November 6th, a photobook containing Super Junior’s various images titled ‘Super Junior Boys in City Season 4. Paris’ will go on sale.”

The upcoming photobook is said to contain pictures that were shot in Paris when the group held their individual concert in France back in April.

In addition to the eye candy, the book will also contain an essay personally written by the members themselves containing the stories and feelings on their debut until now, Leeteuk’s enlistment, and the friendship between the members.

The agency also added, “As it is Super Junior’s 7th anniversary commemoration photobook and with the members leading the global Hallyu fever, the book will be released simultaneously in Korea, as well as places like China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, and is expected to receive a warm feedback among domestic as well as international fans.”

The photobook will be available in two versions, a regular edition and a limited edition. The regular edition will include the photobook, postcard book, and poster, while the limited edition will come with everything mentioned plus a 2013 diary, and BTS DVD.

‘Super Junior Boys in City Season 4. Paris’ will go on pre-sale starting on the 17th and will be available on the shelves on November 6th.

Allkpop
new super junior kry song it sounds realllllllly realllllly nice
Those beautiful creatures... Leeteuk come back soon, even though its only been like 3 ish months.