Witchgirl247 wrote: Oh that hair.... why GD... why do you do this to us. I liked him with blonde hair but I liked his Heartbreaker blonde hair... maybe it'll grow on me...

have you seen hi my sweet heart? GD's do reminds me of mushroom head.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Oh that hair.... why GD... why do you do this to us. I liked him with blonde hair but I liked his Heartbreaker blonde hair... maybe it'll grow on me...

OMFG !!! BLOND GD IS BACK !!! this made my day ;____; ♥
cityhunter83 wrote: have you seen hi my sweet heart? GD's do reminds me of mushroom head.

Yea on allkpop they said it was a mushroom head haircut and the only kpop idol that I know that can pull off a mushroom haircut is Dongho from U-Kiss... but maybe GD will be able to pull off due to the fact that he is G-freaking-D :P.
haha i think GD's new hair is a wig :p.
ali101234 wrote: haha i think GD's new hair is a wig :p.

i hope so
LLL78 wrote:

LOL !!

LMAO what is the world haha ohdeargoodness :p KPOP shoulders FTW!
i think K-pop shoulders is my new favorite dance move.
LOLLLL most gey least gey video ...smalll nips LOL and this host guy voice is rather annoying ;x
OMG WHATTHEBUCK IS PROMOTING KPOP NOW!!!! AHHH!!! He used to be one of my favorite youtubers. But then I got into Kpop and stopped watching youtube videos except for Kpop MVs and dramas, but now I'm totally going to start watching WhatTheBuck again. This made my day! Kpop is going to get even bigger now!!
SOOOOOO excited Monster is released tomorrow!!!!!!
mangagirl wrote:

Sleepninja wrote:

.....except I'm really broke right now after the convention. T-T
Sleepninja wrote:
.....except I'm really broke right now after the convention. T-T

Thankfully I just got paid....
mangagirl wrote: Thankfully I just got paid....

I don't get paid until next week, but it's gonna be a flimsy one due to lack of hours. Sooo I'll have to wait for the CD, which is fine. There are a lot of CD's I want that I haven't had the chance to get. I was going to get them at the convention, but the music dealer wasn't there this time. Instead there was some fangirly booth selling Kpop mugs and one CD. Hyuna's Bubble Pop. (Ew!) Also when I say Kpop mugs, I actually meant to say they were all of SHINee's Sherlock photos..............*curls up into the fetal position* Make it go away!