I'm in love with their new music :D Especially FANTASTIC BABY!! (:

G-Dragon’s solo comeback scheduled for August

Yesterday, it was revealed that G-Dragon was busy working on his next solo comeback with a featuring by Ludacris.

New information was dropped today by industry insiders, with some claiming that he would be making his comeback in August. With his first solo album, ‘Heartbreaker’, having been released around his 22nd birthday on August 18th, 2009, it seems he may be following suit with his second album.

One official stated, “During his hiatus, G-Dragon has been working dilligently on Big Bang‘s album and his solo work. He will be starting his activities at the same time as his birthday this time as well.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

Allkpop
why is everything a "comeback" for these idols?! lol...it's not like they weren't around...i have been seeing them all the time...yet everytime they come up with a new song, it's a comeback...just because they don't release a song for 2-3 months doesn't mean they were on a hiatus or does it?! lol...anyways, this is just what i've noticed...and i'm not talking about just BB btw..lol
KamZ wrote: why is everything a "comeback" for these idols?! lol...it's not like they weren't around...i have been seeing them all the time...yet everytime they come up with a new song, it's a comeback...just because they don't release a song for 2-3 months doesn't mean they were on a hiatus or does it?! lol...anyways, this is just what i've noticed...and i'm not talking about just BB btw..lol

Haha I know what you mean! It's like they've been gone for years when it's been maybe a few months and in that time they've done concerts and the like. So I don't understand the term "comeback" for these either haha. It's just new music (:
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I know what you mean! It's like they've been gone for years when it's been maybe a few months and in that time they've done concerts and the like. So I don't understand the term "comeback" for these either haha. It's just new music (:

EXACTLY!!!...lol..
Big Bang’s T.O.P attends FUBU’s ’2TOP Jeans’ trial campaign

Casual brand FUBU‘s newest muse T.O.P attended the ‘2TOP Jeans‘ trial radio broadcast campaign that was held at FUBU’s Flagship Store in Seoul on March 12th.

The Big Bang rapper showcased his unique style of fashion, matching his accessories and even his contact lenses with his new hair color.

FUBU’s ’2TOP Jeans’ line boasts a wide variety of denim, from raw denim to more vintage styles of jeans.

Meanwhile, T.O.P along with the rest of his Big Bang members have recently made a comeback to the K-pop scene with their new mini-album, ‘ALIVE‘.

Allkpop

Click on the link to see the video and the rest of the pics

Thanks for sharing C4U! He looks gawjuss in those photos ♥.♥
Sleepninja wrote: Thanks for sharing C4U! He looks gawjuss in those photos ♥.♥

Haha I thought you'd like (:
Fantastic Baby (Japanese MV)

BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby MV (Japanese Short Ver.) from BIGBANG channel @ YouTube

Honestly...The Jversion looks like a cheap production. The Korean version had so many different scenes and the Jversion is basically them dancing in that room.

Big Bang’s Seungri shows off his aegyo

Big Bang‘s Seungri showed off his aegyo for his fans recently.

G-Dragon posted on his me2day, “Seungri Bboo-ing bboo-ing,” referring to the Korean aegyo fad that has people holding up their fists next to their face ლ( >◡< ლ). The slang term was originally popularized by f(x) Krystal and Lee Jong Suk’s character on the ‘High Kick 3‘ series.

Though Seungri’s particular version of the “bboo-ing bboo-ing” hand motion seems a bit more claw-like than the usual, Big Bang fans seem to like what they see!

They commented, “My eyes are comforted,” “So cute. You’re like a baby lion,” and “My little cuties. How could I live without you.”

Big Bang recently released their mini-album ‘Alive‘, and are currently undergoing promotional activities.

Allkpop

Haha cute (:
Those shoes are awesome!!!!

Oh and that's a cute pic of Seungri :p lol First thing I noticed were those cool shoes.
as uber amazing as i think it is that TOP can rap in mutliple languages, does anyone else thinl he's sort of just wandering around like he doesnt know what to do with himself?
Big Bang featured on Grammy.com

Looks like Big Bang has found their way onto the Grammy.com website.

A photo of the group performing in Seoul was featured on the main page of the site with the title “K-Pop Explosion” and caption, “South Korean quintet Big Bang go kaboom during a performance in Seoul, Korea, on March 11.”

Big Bang is surely moving on up the ladder of fame, congratulations and hopefully Big Bang can stand on the Grammy stage one day.

Source
Big Bang’s “Fantastic Baby” MV earns two gold medals on YouTube

Leading video website Youtube recently awarded Big Bang‘s “Fantastic Baby“ MV with two gold medals in the categories of ‘Recently Most Popular‘ and ‘Trending‘.

YouTube awards gold, silver, and bronze medals based on three categories, ‘All Time Most Popular’, ‘Recently Most Popular’, and ‘Trending’, and Big Bang’s new MV which has received over 8 million views in a short period of time has earned two of the three gold medals.

The backdrop for the video is a desolate warehouse, and the Big Bang members made a complete transformation in appearance, giving off a fierce masculine image with their new hairstyles and defined abs.

Ahead of the release of their “Fantastic Baby” MV, Big Bang released their 5th mini album ‘ALIVE‘ on February 22nd and the MV to their song “Blue” received more than 1 million views in a single day. Since then, “Blue” has earned nearly 15 million views, earning gold medals under the ‘All Time Most Popular’ and ‘Trending’ categories.

YG Entertainment remarked, “With Big Bang’s MVs earning gold medals back to back, we can estimate their status in the international market. This is extremely encouraging and helps us predict the results of their upcoming World Tour.”

In related news, Big Bang also became the first Korean idol group to be featured on the main page of the Grammy‘s official website.

Congratulations, Big Bang!

Allkpop

Congratulations!! :D
Sweet! Congrats to Big Bang :D