BIGBANG - BAD BOY Choreography

BIGBANG - YG On Air ▶ BAD BOY

The hole YG family will be the guests to the variety show "Strong Hearts" and it will be aired 27 mars!!!
I'm really looking forward too this!! Cant wait!! :D:D:D

BIGBANG - YG On Air ▶ BLUE

Big Bang nominated for award at “MTV Italy TRL Awards 2012″

Back in November, Big Bang won the “Best Worldwide Act” at MTV’s 2011 Europe Music Awards. Now, the boys are up for another MTV award in Europe.

Big Bang and VIP‘s are nominated in the “Best Fan” category for the “MTV Italy TRL Awards 2012“. They have some tough competition as they’re up against Alessandra Amoroso, Avril Lavigne, Emma, and One Direction.

To vote for Big Bang, just visit this page on MTV Italy’s website and click “Vota” for Big Bang under the “Best Fan” category. Fans can vote up to 10 times a day.

This years award show will take place in Florence, Italy at the Piazza Santa Croce on May 5th.

Good luck to Big Bang and VIP’s!

Vote for Big Bang here (up to 10 times a day, any more votes after 10 will not be counted.)

Allkpop

Congratulations!! :D
Big Bang's 2012 Japanese Album (Ohhdamn)!
2 SONGS that were not in the Korean Album but they are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!♥
FEELING & EGO!

Crazy4You wrote: I've been listening to Big Bang more and more :p We made them the highlight for our blog last week and I feel I learned a lot about them (: Since my two other favorite songs have been mentioned, I'm posting this one haha. I think it's a cute Music Video (:

I just love how TOP randomly showed up in that guy's car!
I actually like G-Dragon's weird hair :p
Doremeduck wrote: I actually like G-Dragon's weird hair :p

I like all his hair. I mean if someone else would have it it would look really weird but GD just has enough style, swag and charisma to carry all those hairstyles XD
G-Dragon..i just HAD TO share...super cute ^^

he hasn't changed much, has he?! lol

SOURCE: korea.com
haha Awww That's cute!
BIGBANG - YG On Air ▶ FANTASTIC BABY

Help! I got really curious last night when I saw a picture of Big Bang where they wore uh, face masks...? I wanted to know if it's part of an album cover and if it is, could you please post the list of the tracks? Kamsahamnida!

lol never mind. Saw it. :)
Turn it up is my daughter's favorite song at the moment, and she wants to know what "moneky magic" is. any one know what the term means or did TOP just make it up?