I think my heart has died
The war ended and we got frozen there
The trauma engraved inside my head
If these tears run dry, I will remember you moistly, my love

I'm not lonely or aching
Happiness is talking alone
I can't stand anything more complicated than that
It's no big deal, it doesn't matter

Wandering is inevitable, people come and go...

New Fan of Big Bang here!
Rubaxxa wrote:

I like that poll! Daesung is always being picked on by his peers about his looks. I've seen in more than one show people calling him the least attractive. But here's a bunch of women that find him attractive. :D
kdramafan89 wrote: New Fan of Big Bang here!

Welcome to the Big Bang fandom!!
kdramafan89 wrote: New Fan of Big Bang here!

Sweet! What are your fave songs?
Sleepninja wrote: Sweet! What are your fave songs?

Well I just downloaded the whole Alive mini album this week! But my favorite song is Daesung's solo "Wings." I really love his rockerish voice and this song caught me right when I started listening to it. "Fantastic Baby" is an awesome song and I love how upbeat it is=)

I want to go back and listen to their older stuff but it looks like they have a lot. Can anyone suggest some of their more popular songs i should listen to first. I'm more into the upbeat songs than ballads too. Thanks=D
I haven't listened to his solo yet. I do love his voice though. (he's my second fave member. :)) Fantastic Baby is insanely addictive. haha
Sleepninja wrote: I like that poll! Daesung is always being picked on by his peers about his looks. I've seen in more than one show people calling him the least attractive. But here's a bunch of women that find him attractive. :D

Ok so I heard a little bit about Daesung before the drama What's Up came out but I never had seen him. I just knew he was in some kpop group that was big. So when I actually saw him in the drama I was kind of like "He's a kpop star?! he looks weird." But after seeing his performance in that drama by the end I found him attractive. And I'm obsessed with his voice!
kdramafan89 wrote: Ok so I heard a little bit about Daesung before the drama What's Up came out but I never had seen him. I just knew he was in some kpop group that was big. So when I actually saw him in the drama I was kind of like "He's a kpop star?! he looks weird." But after seeing his performance in that drama by the end I found him attractive. And I'm obsessed with his voice!

Daesung is my favorite Big Bang member, G-Dragon is a close second. But honestly the first time I saw a Big Bang mv... I think it was Haru Haru. I was like who's that cutie with the shaggy brown hair. It was Daesung, then he started singing and I immediately fell in love. I love guys with voices like his. Plus whenever I see him on variety shows he's hilarious. I also love funny guys. So Daesung is perfect for me <3.
kdramafan89 wrote: Ok so I heard a little bit about Daesung before the drama What's Up came out but I never had seen him. I just knew he was in some kpop group that was big. So when I actually saw him in the drama I was kind of like "He's a kpop star?! he looks weird." But after seeing his performance in that drama by the end I found him attractive. And I'm obsessed with his voice!

He is adorable. ♥♥
I think I've broken the replay button for watching this over and over again. >.<
Big Bang Alive Tour
kdramafan89 wrote: Well I just downloaded the whole Alive mini album this week! But my favorite song is Daesung's solo "Wings." I really love his rockerish voice and this song caught me right when I started listening to it. "Fantastic Baby" is an awesome song and I love how upbeat it is=)

I want to go back and listen to their older stuff but it looks like they have a lot. Can anyone suggest some of their more popular songs i should listen to first. I'm more into the upbeat songs than ballads too. Thanks=D

Here is my favorite. It's the OST to IRIS

kdramafan89 wrote: Well I just downloaded the whole Alive mini album this week! But my favorite song is Daesung's solo "Wings." I really love his rockerish voice and this song caught me right when I started listening to it. "Fantastic Baby" is an awesome song and I love how upbeat it is=)

I think you should give these a listen
Last Farewell
Lady
Oh My Friend
Foolish Love
Remember
Hallelujah
Lollipop
Make Love(Eng Ver)
My favs from older stuff of BB are: - Stylish - Lollipop - Last Farewell - Number 1 - and many many more