LMFAO shares “Party Rock” & “High High” mashup featuring GD&TOP

wrote: The Shuffle Dancers of LMFAO shared a fun link on their official Facebook page.

On April 18th, LMFAO’s official Facebook page shared a link to mashup of LMFAO’s “Party Rocks” vs GD&TOP‘s “High High” by DJ Dave. Because of this link, a lot of people who were never exposed to K-pop have discovered the music of GD&TOP and left many positive comments. Could there be a possible LMFAO and GD&TOP collaboration in the future? Would you like to see it?

Source
I like it :) They actually go together really well. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I like it : ) They actually go together really well. :)

They do!! Hahaha I like this version better :p GD & T.O.P make it better :D They definitely should do a collaboration - that'd be so good for them! Haha I actually just went to their FB page to like it

[BIGBANG] Will Endorse Jeju Airlines

http://edwinruser.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/bigbang-jeju.jpg?w=610&h=298[/IMG]

On April 18th, Jeju Airlines announced that BIGBANG have signed modelling contract with them. Jeju airlines wanted to lift their image as global airlines, so they decided to work together with BIGBANG because they see the group as the representative of K-POP Stars.

BIGBANG will endorse Jeju Airlines through the home page, newspapers, magazines, online advertisements, and each overseas counter (Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam) of Jeju Airlines.

Jeju Airlines will also be sponsoring BIGBANG’s Japanese Tour and Asian Tour. The Airlines do not just plan to advertise at the group’s Asian Tour on October but to offer a travel package for them as well.
[i]Written by: KarasuHibari

Koreanupdates.com
If TOP and Daesung were the flight attendants I would so book a flight right now!
Sleepninja wrote: I like it :) They actually go together really well. :)

I agree with C4U i like this version much better and it's all because GD&TOP made it better. I think they really should do a collab it would be amazing for them. Bigbang and kpop could gain so many more fans :D
Sleepninja wrote: If TOP and Daesung were the flight attendants I would so book a flight right now!

All i need is my Taeyang and i'm out the door :D
I cannot get this song out of my head! :2

Raventhedark wrote: I cannot get this song out of my head! :2

my 5 yo LOVES this song.
my first Kpop Band!!! *__* Forever a VIP!!! Can´t wait to see them live in Germany!! ♥
anjamasaca wrote: my first Kpop Band!!! *__* Forever a VIP!!! Can´t wait to see them live in Germany!! ♥

I hate you now D:
Why they don't come to Finland ;____;
Crazy4You wrote:
[BIGBANG] Will Endorse Jeju Airlines

http://edwinruser.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/bigbang-jeju.jpg?w=610&h=298[/IMG]

On April 18th, Jeju Airlines announced that BIGBANG have signed modelling contract with them. Jeju airlines wanted to lift their image as global airlines, so they decided to work together with BIGBANG because they see the group as the representative of K-POP Stars.

BIGBANG will endorse Jeju Airlines through the home page, newspapers, magazines, online advertisements, and each overseas counter (Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam) of Jeju Airlines.

Jeju Airlines will also be sponsoring BIGBANG?s Japanese Tour and Asian Tour. The Airlines do not just plan to advertise at the group?s Asian Tour on October but to offer a travel package for them as well.
[i]Written by: KarasuHibari

Koreanupdates.com

Some VIP friends say their first stop is the Philippines -- Oct 2012! Q_Q

A 2-yr-old's cover of Fantastic Baby (I spy Pororo on the couch)

And I don't know if you this has been posted already but I think Alysse has a great voice. Here's her remix of Big Bang's Bad Boy. It's so nice!

Maddallina wrote:
BIG BANG WON TRL BEST FAN AWARD! I'M SO PROUD TO BE A V.I.P. RIGHT NOW!

Woohoo! Congrats to Big Bang. :D
Big Bang’s “Never Stop Dreaming” MV for North Face campaign revealed

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/7cdd7ede.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: Earlier in the week, clothing brand North Face released a teaser video for their ‘Never Stop Dreaming‘ campaign, which creates scholarships to help students achieve their dreams. And as the brand’s endorsement models, Big Bang is also actively participating to support the dreams of the youth.

Earlier today, Big Bang’s music video for “Never Stop Dreaming” was revealed. Check it out below.

[I]AllKPOP
Sweet! I'll have to watch this tomorrow.