Sorry guys, T.O.P. and I already have plans for summer vacation so... Maybe next year! :D
^^^ haha I got a date with them as soon as tickets go on sale
dapinaymrs wrote: What are they singing here? O_O TOP's face so close....

Big Bang - My Heaven (kor.ver)
Coffee Break: Big Bang (the underrated version)
If you are a loyal k-pop lover, the group name Big Bang may be all too familiar. The group debuted in 2006 with their first single album, ‘Big Bang Vol. 1‘, not knowing that they would someday become known as the revolutionary k-pop group. Consisting of Seungri (the youngest), Daesung, Taeyang, T.O.P, and G-Dragon as their leader, the nation was finally introduced to a group with one of the most radical styles and talent with which they dominated the stage.

Full Article

Some great songs and videos!!!!
Mini Big Bang is too cute. They found the perfect mini-TOP :3

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS!!!! OMG They are tooo cute!! I love their outfits, especially mini-GD! I can't stop awwwing over them!! I want them!!!
i saw that pic on face book and i actually GASPED aloud when i saw it. the hubs was all "what's wrong?" and i'm all "OMFG that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!"
cant believe i didnt see this one coming. i got my daughter a pair of TOP socks as an early b-day present and she hasnt taken them off in 3 days. i'm going to have to sneak in her room while she's sleeping and steal them off her feet so i can wash them.
Sleepninja wrote: Mini Big Bang is too cute. They found the perfect mini-TOP :3

SOOOOOO Cute. :D
mangagirl wrote: This is so funny...

i love TOP. the 1st thing he says is "are you drunk?"
cityhunter83 wrote: i love TOP. the 1st thing he says is "are you drunk?"

Hehe I know. The funniest thing to me was they all said something along the same lines to him.
GD - "We are a team don't embarass us"
Taeyang - "Don't make things up just tell the truth"
(These aren't exact quotes, but pretty close to what they said)
All of them were like we worry when he goes out...rofl
and they all say he worries them any time he goes out! poor sungri.
cityhunter83 wrote: and they all say he worries them any time he goes out! poor sungri.

LOL I'm thinking he's a naughty boy