mangagirl wrote: LOL I'm thinking he's a naughty boy

i saw another interview where daesung said that Sungri has some sort of radar where he sees girl's phones number's over their heads, like no girl passes w/out her phone number being registered.
My favorite songs are Haru Haru, Lies, Let me hear your voice, beautiful Hangover, Tell me goodbye <3. For partying, I like Fantastic Baby, Somebody to Love :D And I love GD <3
KEYafterlife wrote: My favorite songs are Haru Haru, Lies, Let me hear your voice, beautiful Hangover, Tell me goodbye <3. For partying, I like Fantastic Baby, Somebody to Love :D

And I love GD <3

Ooo another GD fan :D Sadly GD is second to His Blueness ...hehe
i think they are both a different kind of hot and cool.
I just got Bigbang's album "Alive" monster edition, and just when i thought that album couldn't get any better it did!! "Still Alive," "Monster," and "Bingle Bingle" are just freaking awesome! They always out do themselves. XD
Kyoko328 wrote: I just got Bigbang's album "Alive" monster edition, and just when i thought that album couldn't get any better it did!! "Still Alive," "Monster," and "Bingle Bingle" are just freaking awesome! They always out do themselves. XD

Hehe I love Ego :)
I also love Ego ^^ And Bingeul Bingeul, Monster and Still Alive ~~
come geek out with me. big bang covering 2ne1's " i am the best"

http://youtu.be/ayz_1YIN6yY
I just love that solo by Daesung
trot suits him very much :D
Has anyone tried to do this? :D
cityhunter83 wrote: come geek out with me. big bang covering 2ne1's " i am the best"

http://youtu.be/ayz_1YIN6yY

I have seen this one before, but I do love it :)
twinklelie wrote: Has anyone tried to do this? :D

yea, my Gigi could so do this with no problems. she listens to this song on loop any way.
twinklelie wrote: Has anyone tried to do this? :D

just heard it two times in a row ^^
CrazyAngel wrote: just heard it two times in a row ^^

T.O.P's face is too damn funny. LOL. :D

Check this out. Aah. I fell in love with T.O.P after watching this concert. I don't know I hadn't heard him rap separately before. =D
Awww Ji Yongie and Tey with a 5'clock shadow