ActingAReaction wrote: Same! Really...not 'one of a kind'
I hope it grows on me...but then after heartbreaker album...why should something GD does have to 'grow on me'??
He is capable of brilliant stuff...so...it is kinda...heartbreaking I guess.

So basically.......what you're saying is.........he's a heartbreaker. XDDDD lol Forgive me, I just woke up and find everything amusing at the moment.
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one with those feelings. I felt like I had to double check whether this was really GD. The hair, the clothes, the MV style (t-too much flashing), the sound... Just...not liking it at all right now :/
Ok, I hope the whole video isn't filmed like that, I thought I was going to have a seizure watching it. I liked the music, but have to say that the Axel Rose look on GD does not look good.
wsa67 wrote: Ok, I hope the whole video isn't filmed like that, I thought I was going to have a seizure watching it. I liked the music, but have to say that the Axel Rose look on GD does not look good.

OMG...you're right it is like axle rose with a wham t-shirt on.
it's the styling that bothers me, they really didnt have enough of the song to say yea or nay but the styling...ucky!
purplenette wrote: omg...you're right it is like axle rose with a wham t-shirt on.

truth!
So far I like the song..the beat is dope and GD's new image suits the song and vice versa. His hair however...yellow!? My first thought was "Lady Gaga?" Lol oh well..still love GD

It's out ladies and oh my I think cityhunter will have rolling over this one....remember the fuzzy, green ninja turtle from Bad Boy...It's a Tiger now....
mangagirl wrote:
It's out ladies and oh my I think cityhunter will have rolling over this one....remember the fuzzy, green ninja turtle from Bad Boy...It's a Tiger now....

not a big fan of raps and this type of music ;[ so not really liking the song at all ... dont really like his braids too
and the concept was all like ganster i'm a bad ass .... and whats with the kids? kids are cute but it looks kinda racist >.>
I've tried four times now, looked up the translated lyrics, and maybe it's because my default position on rap is "not my thing", but as a whole, not liking this... There's parts I like, for instance the sarcastic "la, la, la...oh please look at me with loving eyes" bit (taking a few shots there?). The beat is meh for me. It's typical arrogant "don't give a rat's posterior" lyrics, which I just typically don't care for. The baby animals are cute, but I'd be more comfortable if they were somewhere peaceful rather than an MV. Maybe the right audience will love this. The kids are adorable! The stringy banana hair needs to be thrown into the fires of Mount Doom, though.
GD is back! So far I'm liking this song :) But what's with the yellow hair and those hideous braids that look like noodles on his head..ugh.
whatever type/style of music GD produces... never failed me. The best reason why he is the King of Kpop is that different types of styles and music genre he produces is amazingly extraordinary. hiphop, rap, pop EVERYTHING! he can perfectly pull off! GD = the best ever that happened in Kpop history. *hands down*
seraphim wrote: whatever type/style of music GD produces... never failed me. The best reason why he is the King of Kpop is that different types of styles and music genre he produces is amazingly extraordinary. hiphop, rap, pop EVERYTHING! he can perfectly pull off! GD = the best ever that happened in Kpop history. *hands down*

Agreed :)

Wow so blown away right now! I really love the song and the mv. After seeing it, his hair doesn't bother me any more..I like it.