ali101234 wrote: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back my last statement. I JUST GOT VIP SEATS. It set my mom back quite a bit but should be ok if i sign a slave contract with her for the rest of my life..... but im cool with that cause NOTHING can bring me down right now

Woahhh awesome!!! Way to go Alli!! :D Make sure you take lots and lots of pictures and let us unfortunate people who can't go know how it is :D:D:D
Crazy4You wrote: Woahhh awesome!!! Way to go Alli!! :D Make sure you take lots and lots of pictures and let us unfortunate people who can't go know how it is :D:D

For Sure :D
ali101234 wrote: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back my last statement. I JUST GOT VIP SEATS. It set my mom back quite a bit but should be ok if i sign a slave contract with her for the rest of my life..... but im cool with that cause NOTHING can bring me down right now

omg i'm so jealous, but oh wells something is better than nothing :x i'm guessing your going to the Cali one right? manga was trying to get VIP tickets this morning too, not sure if she got them but if she did you will prob see here there :)
So jealous of everyone who got tickets to see Big Bang. I was away visiting a college when tickets went on sale. I guess my future is more important than seeing Big Bang live in concert but I realllllly wanted to go!! Ahhhh daaaaammnn higher education. I had saved up for VIP seating too. I slaved for hours at my part-time job. Oh well, I guess I'll save for tickets to Korea now :P
ali101234 wrote: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back my last statement. I JUST GOT VIP SEATS. It set my mom back quite a bit but should be ok if i sign a slave contract with her for the rest of my life..... but im cool with that cause NOTHING can bring me down right now :D :D :D

TAKE PICTURES AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
ali101234 wrote: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back my last statement. I JUST GOT VIP SEATS. It set my mom back quite a bit but should be ok if i sign a slave contract with her for the rest of my life..... but im cool with that cause NOTHING can bring me down right now :D :D :D :D

I'm so jealous right now!!! but also extremely happy for you. I hope you have the time of your life for all of us that can't go!!! Whoop Whoop
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I should get two VIP tickets and have them be prizes :P

We would love you forever!!!
purplenette wrote: We would love you forever!!!

I second this!!! :D
wow that's a little harsh. what should he be reflecting about? next time dont hook up w/ a crazy hoe?
How about, next time don't be a man slut. And be happy that there is a next time.
GreenApple wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-g-dragon-taeyang-and-daesung-update-fans-on-seungri

I have no moral compass so excuse me if I find "reflecting on his mistakes" as totally ridiculous. Aren't they at the age to have consenting sex? I just don't get it.
purplenette wrote: I have no moral compass so excuse me if I find "reflecting on his mistakes" as totally ridiculous. Aren't they at the age to have consenting sex? I just don't get it.

i think its because he's a public figure they have to be careful. there's nothing wrong with him having sex with someone. when it gets public is the problem. thats the downside of being popular. poor seungri :(
seraphim wrote: i think its because he's a public figure they have to be careful. there's nothing wrong with him having sex with someone. when it gets public is the problem. thats the downside of being popular. poor seungri :(

Yeah, it must suck for them big time. I could understand the shock if he had based his public persona on being pure and good, but they are kinda bad boys anyway. It isn't like say Taylor Swift who bases her public persona on being sweet and pure was caught having sex. They should keep things in perspective.
GreenApple wrote: How about, next time don't be a man slut. And be happy that there is a next time.

i dont see how having sex with one girl makes him a man slut.