cityhunter83 wrote: LOL, TOP and that hat!

i know! he even wore a head band. have u seen it?
educto1 wrote: i know! he even wore a head band. have u seen it?

but the headband was cute:)
educto1 wrote: i know! he even wore a head band. have u seen it?

i havent seen the headband but he must be REALLY fond of that hat b/c he's been wearing it ALOT this past year.
cityhunter83 wrote: i havent seen the headband but he must be REALLY fond of that hat b/c he's been wearing it ALOT this past year.

the picture was on the previous page...I think 70
cityhunter83 wrote: i havent seen the headband but he must be REALLY fond of that hat b/c he's been wearing it ALOT this past year.

absolutely right. I too, wanted to have a hat same like his. haha Go check out the pic where he's wearing a head band!
educto1 wrote: absolutely right. I too, wanted to have a hat same like his. haha Go check out the pic where he's wearing a head band!

Are we talking about the pink bow headband?? XD
If so.. haha. I think it's adorable. And only TOP could really get away with it!
darkangel662008 wrote:

http://d1p2cllpmnxj14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/manila5.jpg

Omo Kang Daesung, saranghae! TT__________TT <3
@darkangel, were you there?

VIP Pilipinas singing along to Haru Haru

Yup..i attended with 3 other mdl member:) But were on gen.ad so too bad we can really their face:(
SeRose wrote: Are we talking about the pink bow headband?? XD
If so.. haha. I think it's adorable. And only TOP could really get away with it!

yeah! haha, he was just so natural wearing it. Gawd, I'm mostly a GD fan TOP comes 2nd. lol
darkangel662008 wrote: Yup..i attended with 3 other mdl member:)
But were on gen.ad so too bad we can really their face:(

waaaaaah...buti pa kayo! (you try translating that, I can't think anymore TT_TT) Q_Q I was too late, gen ad tickets were out and the upper box tickets were too much. I heard others sold tickets at very low prices.
educto1 wrote: yeah! haha, he was just so natural wearing it. Gawd, I'm mostly a GD fan TOP comes 2nd. lol

Me too.. I personally though just love guys who've got style and swag and make it look easy.. which all of the BB guys do, but GD and TOP do sooo well. :)
dapinaymrs wrote: waaaaaah...buti pa kayo! (you try translating that, I can't think anymore TT_TT) Q_Q I was too late, gen ad tickets were out and the upper box tickets were too much. I heard others sold tickets at very low prices.

You should tell me sooner...I can buy you ticket and just pay me in the concert venue...
But about the ticket..it's the opposite..Where trying to look for a ticket for shine the night before but what miks found was a gen.ad ticket and the seller selling it to us for 2k????? and he still up for bidding!!!!
SeRose wrote: Me too.. I personally though just love guys who've got style and swag and make it look easy.. which all of the BB guys do, but GD and TOP do sooo well. :)

yup, guys who don't try hard just to look cool. but from what I've seen on the concert, TOP is the coolest. he even is weird. btw, I love your avi. GD! ^^
darkangel662008 wrote: You should tell me sooner...I can buy you ticket and just pay me in the concert venue...
But about the ticket..it's the opposite..Where trying to look for a ticket for shine the night before but what miks found was a gen.ad ticket and the seller selling it to us for 2k????? and he still up for bidding!!!!

omg. TT_____TT dibalena I guess. I had bad luck that night--tummy ache was really bad so I just consoled myself by watching and being bitter on fb with other friends who weren't able to watch! LMAO!
dapinaymrs wrote: omg. TT_____TT dibalena I guess. I had bad luck that night--tummy ache was really bad so I just consoled myself by watching and being bitter on fb with other friends who weren't able to watch! LMAO!

Kekeke!!! When they comeback here we will make sure that we can get a goo spot:)