twinklelie wrote: I thought you guys might wanna see this
Apparently, it's AJ last performance in UKISS before his departure for Columbia T^T

oh gawd that is so sad, got teary just from watching
darkangel662008 wrote: why should he cry? because of happiness?

twinklelie wrote: dunno, I wasn't there
But I think he's sad because he misses Kibum, I guess :S
I really don't know, I wish I did :/

It has been 1 and a half years since kibum and xander left. You know, They shared alot of memories with them. They're all so close before, they're like brothers already. Ofcourse, they miss each other and the things they do together. :(

Yup I know:) And I hope they all have get together one of this days... Fans will get crazy for sure....
Have they ever preformed Take Me Away live?
SakuraDanielle wrote: Have they ever preformed Take Me Away live?

yes. during their concert in japan ^^

It's U-KISS' 4th Anniversary today! Aug 28, 2008-2012 ^^ Just wanna let you guys know, if you don't. Hehe :D

"@UKISS_Intl: U-KISS 7th MINI ALBUM ‘STOP GIRL’ MV still cut! Please await its release in mid September!!"

From left to right: Eli, Kevin, Kiseop, Soohyun, Dongho and Hoon. ^^
Video teaser for Stop Girl

I have a good feeling about this one :D
Although, it's a bit weird not seeing A.J :'(
dont really like the cover song but this one is good :)
Best Song f the new mini Album. ♥ The Intro from the mini Album "Bran New Kiss" ^^ Love "Time To Go" ^^
I just finally listened to "Stop Girl" and I really liked it... U-KISS just keeps on impressing me :D

So HOT! All of them! *_* so addicted to "Stop Girl" right now
HighLordAkkarin wrote: Best Song f the new mini Album. ♥ The Intro from the mini Album "Bran New Kiss" ^^ Love "Time To Go" ^^

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it comes from that live ^^''

And I'm still waiting for the long version of Before Yesterday. It's one of their best intro, imo

Love that remix of NEVERLAND
It's weird.. I'd liked their debut song and 0330, so i always considered them a pretty decent band (nothing to fangirl over). But ever since I realized how big a fan they were of simon and martina, aaannd since their new single "stop girl" came out, i have to say i'm starting to fall for these guys.
new Japanese song, Distance is out <3

I'll try to find the long version ;D