Japanese version of TICK TACK is amazing ;___; ♥
I'm streaming Dora Dora on Soribada and Bugs so i can help them top the chart and win.. And so, i listened this whole day to Dora Dora for like.. more than 300 times (?). Got really really addicted to the point that i memorized it already and it can't be erased in my head. lol

I also love When Love Stops *O*♥ It's my favorite <3 It touched my heart, seriously lol hahaha uhhh, tbh Tick Tack Korean ver sounds like japanese version too lol i still like "I shall be turning on that broken light" over "we're gonna party like we're running out of time" XD And.. 4U is.. okay for me but i still like Lifetime for kissmes than 4U.

What else should i say....
please buy the album :P or else... eli will eat your heart LOL
dongholove wrote:
What else should i say....
please buy the album :P or else... eli will eat your heart LOL

I won't mind if he eats my heart *Q*
I love the new song! :D
Sleepninja wrote: I love the new song! :D

Me too! :D
Me too! and the M.V. was beyond my expectations :) Eli and Kevin OMG!! <3
Crazy4You wrote: :D

I've got troubles getting on terms with this song but maybe it will grow on me the more I listen to it.
I was iffy with the song at first, but now after watching the MV I love it!!!

The live version is really good too!! I almost died when Kiseop lifted his shirt!! <3
Witchgirl247 wrote: I was iffy with the song at first, but now after watching the MV I love it!!!

The live version is really good too!! I almost died when Kiseop lifted his shirt!! <3

The live version is, in my way, a lot better than the MV. I think one reason why I didn't get into the song when I saw the video was that I was simply distracted by the content/story. Sounds stupid but seems to be the case.

I like the beginning of the song and the chorus is also quite alright but the rapping bits are too tame in my opinion. They could be a little more aggressive for me they only hinder the flow of the song.
Oh why do they always, always have to force rap parts into songs?
HAHAHAHAHA U-kiss in a vitamin drink xD
new digital single of UKISS Te amo, what do you think of it? I think it's great :D

twinklelie wrote: new digital single of UKISS Te amo, what do you think of it? I think it's great :D

oops I forgot to put the video, silly me :p

saranghaeyo!!! I heard a large portion of their songs.
I just found out that there's an MV for Love is when you stop. I love that song because it shows that they can all sing very well (I already new that but still ;) )