Hello ^^ I'm addicted to It Must Be Fate for like weeks now *O*
dongholove wrote: Hello ^^ I'm addicted to It Must Be Fate for like weeks now *O*

It's true that the song is really beautiful but not my favorite on the Special to KISSme, Te amo is my fav on the mini album ^^
I'm addicted to Believe *___*
I miss Alexander but they're still awesome
Yeah I miss xander too, and kibum ofcourse :( But it's true that U-Kiss really did improved when Hoon and AJ was added. :) Don't get me wrong with xander and kibum.. Original 7 is my first love, after all. <3

Have you guys heard their new japanese single, 'Dear my friend' ? :)
This is the short ver. MV. The full mv is yet to be released~

I love it :D Thanks for sharing it :)
So as you may know, AJ was accepted in Columbia University some time ago.
Well, according to Daily K-pop News he'll be inactive in UKISS for 5 months from August to attend University
Wish you good luck on your studies AJ :D

here's the article: http://networkedblogs.com/AoxOs
AJ's smart, I know he'll do well in his studies. He'll make kissmes proud :') But I will really miss him :( AJ's not really into social networking sites.. I'm afraid, he wont update and I will miss him too much. 5 months is quite long. U-KISS will be having a korean comeback again this september.. but i hope NHmedia postpones it, because i don't want a comeback without AJ :(
Yup AJ's really smart and I'm gonna miss him too :') And what? a comeback in September, right after their Japan Tour... Aren't they gonna rest a little? I mean, I love UKISS and all but they gotta rest a little, seriously >.<
I thought you guys might wanna see this
Apparently, it's AJ last performance in UKISS before his departure for Columbia T^T

I've seen that and omg AJ cried TT_________TT

@twinklelie yes and NHmedia said, they will do the comeback without AJ. NOOOOOOOO T_T It's actually really okay with me even if they go on 5 months hiatus, while AJ's studying :c that's much better than not resting at all >_<
dongholove wrote: I've seen that and omg AJ cried TT_________TT

@twinklelie yes and NHmedia said, they will do the comeback without AJ. NOOOOOOOO T_T It's actually really okay with me even if they go on 5 months hiatus, while AJ's studying :c that's much better than not resting at all >_<

they all cried T__T
me too, I prefer they go on hiatus for 5 months and make an outstanding comeback (and maybe win the 1st place on music shows) with the 7 members
DL did you see this? saw it in fb:-)
There's still one pic I can't post here..kekeke!!!

Ofcourse~ Haha^^ a pic you can't post here?! What is it? Is it the one you tagged me on facebook? HAHAHA OMG