MABEL_DRAMALOVER:

Nooo..that was my imagination lol. Im wishing that XY will kiss her back at that first kiss scene. Hahaha but XY was too shy lol. Still very cute tho hahahah. Oh our Yunfei are so adorable

I wish XY will grab her head and kiss her back too :( but my wish nvr come true lol

foreveryoung:

Omg I have way too many! My favorite scene is probably when they reunited again in episode 37 after she brought him all the herbs for his medicine! The way that he looked at her after they reunited is SO SOFT! I'm thinking of rewatching their scenes after my exams XD

Omg I don’t even know how many times I rewatched that part!! Yes! Yes! Remember when he looked at her up and down? 

Kyun:

I have a lot too but this one is one of them, i also love when she wake up d next morning and run outside to look for XY? basically love all their sweet moments together, i would like to see more kiss scenes actually ?

Remember when he grabs her and she spin right into his arm?!? I couldn’t stop smiling and giggling!!! Iike seriously can they be any cuter?!? 

Linh:

Remember when he grabs her and she spin right into his arm?!? I couldn’t stop smiling and giggling!!! Iike seriously can they be any cuter?!? 

Ikr hahaha i miss them :(

Kyun:

Ikr hahaha i miss them :(

Me too!!! I wished they made more adorable scenes with them in it! Like seriously, I freaken love them!! 

Linh:

I think my most favorite scene is when she hits his sleepy point and than found out that he was poisoned and wasn’t gonna live long. While he was sleeping she was next to his side and rubbing his hand, and also when she was talking to him about why he had to meddle in her business and than runaway to die in the corner where no one knows about. Ah that scene really touches my heart. Maybe because that’s the first time she showed her emotions towards Xie Yun.  

I love how first XY take care of her then after that she take care of XY, they are so cute together, can’t get enough of those sweet moments between those 2 T_T

Kyun:

I love how first XY take care of her then after that she take care of XY, they are so cute together, can’t get enough of those sweet moments between those 2 T_T

I love how she gets so protective over him too! Like the part where the poisoner was looking at him when he was sleeping and she poke the poisoner with her sword and was like what  are you doing. And when the third prince called for his help and she wasn’t going to be with him and told him he needs to be careful. Or when he was captured by the bad guy and forced to make the sword, and the bad guy was like “youre a prince but now you have to make a sword for me” and A’fei got all snappy and was like why don’t you want to be a human but a dog instead. Lol. I was laughing so hard when she said that. And when she wipe away his sweat. Or how he was gonna use his own blood to finish making the sword but she wouldn’t let him and told him to use hers instead. Oh, and when he wanted to replaced her cousin cuz the bad people captured her. A’fei  was like absolutely not,  but he convinced her to let him,  and she was like if anything bad happens to you I’m gonna throw you to the turtle. Lol. She’s so spicy!! 

Someone actually asked last time (one of the comments) did XY took wrong medicine? Why XF need to use the Qi school method? 

Hahaha she is like, don’t you dare touch my XY lol

Kyun:

Someone actually asked last time (one of the comments) did XY took wrong medicine? Why XF need to use the Qi school method? 

You know I felt like that part wasn’t clear to me either. I feel like maybe he took the right medicine but still needed a way for the poison to leave his body and by A’fei using the Qi school method it helped cure him. I heard in the book he was cured very differently from the drama. From what the novel reader told me how he was cured in the book made more sense to me than how they did it in the drama 

What do you guys think? Did he took the right medicine or not? I was actually pretty disappointed with how they resolved his poison in the drama , it felt so anticlimactic. They made it such a big deal in the drama , and constantly reminding us he’s going to die cuz of the poison. I thought for sure when they were gonna cure him, it was something big and crazy that lead to it, but in the drama it get like here it is and that was it. Lol. 

Linh:

You know I felt like that part wasn’t clear to me either. I feel like maybe he took the right medicine but still needed a way for the poison to leave his body and by A’fei using the Qi school method it helped cure him. I heard in the book he was cured very differently from the drama. From what the novel reader told me how he was cured in the book made more sense to me than how they did it in the drama 

I haven’t read d novel, I agree with u, I think he took d correct medicine but still need help to really remove all the poison from his body, I think the Qi school method help him wake up faster, not in coma for too long, but this is just my opinion, not so sure abt this.

I guess in the novel they used Yin Pei’s blood and injected into his heart and did something else (I can’t remember exactly) apparently it was very gnarly and would not have pass censorship in China to air it. But after they cured him, it took him about 3 months to actually wake up. I really wanna read that part in the novel but it’s not translated yet :( 

Linh:

I guess in the novel they used Yin Pei’s blood and injected into his heart and did something else (I can’t remember exactly) apparently it was very gnarly and would not have pass censorship in China to air it. But after they cured him, it took him about 3 months to actually wake up. I really wanna read that part in the novel but it’s not translated yet :( 

What? Yin Pei’ blood? Hahaha I see. It reminds me of the time when XY sucked XF hands to take out the poison from her body hahahaha I watched d BTS, I laughed so hard lol

For me the BTS scenes makes me fall for them,they were so cute, comfortable and playful in BTS(