There are going to be lots of cut. I doubt we will get to see how Jing healed XY  unless she mentioned it herself. 

I am not even sure the love story will be well told.

peng-peng:

There are going to be lots of cut. I doubt we will get to see how Jing healed XY  unless she mentioned it herself. 

The latter part of the novel was heavily involved around ZX, cos yeah he’s the main character, but it still won’t change YaoJing scenes tho,until ZX & Hou tried to kill Jing. XY grieving & her revenge will solidify her love for him & how she even wanted to die just to be with Jing in the afterlife. The trailer actually showed more than it should heh. Cos XY’s gray hair, her trying to kill XL( mostly cos he killed FengLong)& ZX & even her waiting for Jing to come back,as she stood on the cliff.

Pammy:
I've been wanting to see CX get unhinged on the screen?

Me too! If the trailer is anything to go by, I think we do have some nice, meaty scenes with unhinged CX to look forward to.

peng-peng:

I just hope there won't be too much cut that will affect the whole season 2.

newly released s2 material for lyf2

make a guess or is there a need to? what did you first think of when you see this pic of two people holding hands and obviously in their wedding dresses

Can I be really honest?
I was thinking: Xiaoyao showing skin in her wedding dress sleeve, which is not very common loool... What a look! I cannot wait to see the dress she is going to be married in!!!

But now there is an extra red wedding gown that I have no idea when she wears lol

dtsj_sapphire:

newly released s2 material for lyf2

make a guess or is there a need to? what did you first think of when you see this pic of two people holding hands and obviously in their wedding dresses

Xiangliu dreaming? ???

Sunbath12:
've been waiting sooooo long lol.

They really made us wait the whole year...lol

Sunbath12:
Better for one's mental health to stay away probably.

Yeah, or if you participate in the comments in the page, just ignore most of the ones you don't like. It's not worth getting riled up.

Sunbath12:
I wonder how the drama will handle XY and her mother's scenes; it was such an important moment

It was an important moment. I think I read they were removed, but will have to wait and see.

peng-peng:

Xiangliu dreaming? ???

lmao don't be like that or we'll be entertaining uninvited guests again lol

soTreeD:

Can I be really honest?
I was thinking: Xiaoyao showing skin in her wedding dress sleeve, which is not very common loool... What a look! I cannot wait to see the dress she is going to be married in!!!

But now there is an extra red wedding gown that I have no idea when she wears lol

haha i was trying to connect that to a dress she wore outside the dragon bone prison but it didn't match, so yes im excited to see how her dress looks like and why it's transparent or maybe that's after the wedding ceremony in the wedding chamber? lmao i think we already know how jing's wed d looks like (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Grumpy Witch:

Yeah, or if you participate in the comments in the page, just ignore most of the ones you don't like. It's not worth getting riled up.

It was an important moment. I think I read they were removed, but will have to wait and see.

hiiiii! ? welcome back! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) it was a looooong wait... i do that for some peace of mind ? and i can't see some comments when i log in idk w that but i think that's good, helpful lol 

Ananda Lone:

I just hope there won't be too much cut that will affect the whole season 2.

hiiii!! ? welcome back!! yes true... just hope everything will be fine when it airs and we get a satisfying ending for all esp for yaojing... (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Grumpy Witch:

Yeah, I refreshed my memory of the leaked scripts, and if they end up being real, then lots of changes, sigh.

what's going on in the comments? what leaked script? are there any huge changes from the novel?

Sunbath12:

Yeah, I refreshed my memory of the leaked scripts, and if they end up being real, then lots of changes, sigh.

Not looking forward to it ughhhhhhh