Me hoping the jade bracelet XY wears on their reunion is the one Jing made for her :)

Winner_is_King:

Me hoping the jade bracelet XY wears on their reunion is the one Jing made for her :)

I'm also thinking that the props team made this bracelet because of the novel, and since they decided not to include it they made her wear it for the reunion. It's so beautiful.

ella:

I'm also thinking that the props team made this bracelet because of the novel, and since they decided not to include it they made her wear it for the reunion. It's so beautiful.

The last 5 episodes failed me so much like THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH YAOJING SCENES AFTER JING CAME BACK T T

Winner_is_King:

The last 5 episodes failed me so much like THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH YAOJING SCENES AFTER JING CAME BACK T T

When I saw that Jing only came back on episode 22, I expected to be let down, the worst part is his survival story because that underwater cave sequence was great it should've been longer.

ella:

When I saw that Jing only came back on episode 22, I expected to be let down, the worst part is his survival story because that underwater cave sequence was great it should've been longer.

Do you know he filmed that scene for hours? He even got injured(probably his old leg wound flared up again),only for them to put seconds there. Dude was freezing & even had purple lips, it’s a damn shame they did him wrong.

FTCU:

Do you know he filmed that scene for hours? He even got injured(probably his old leg wound flared up again),only for them to put seconds there. Dude was freezing & even had purple lips, it’s a damn shame they did him wrong.

That is horrible, might as well half-ass it if they're not going to put it in the final product. Why put the guy through such ordeals. 

On a positive note, I'm giving credit where it's due, the one thing the show did really well is spelling out Xiao Yao's love for Jing, probably for the benefit of all the blind as a bat other shippers out there. 

ella:

That is horrible, might as well half-ass it if they're not going to put it in the final product. Why put the guy through such ordeals. 

On a positive note, I'm giving credit where it's due, the one thing the show did really well is spelling out Xiao Yao's love for Jing, probably for the benefit of all the blind as a bat other shippers out there. 

Not to talk of his fight scene with Hou,which he filmed for 3 days. Like if you’re going to half ass it,why put him through such ordeal? It’s obvious they had an agenda since xl & a’nian’s artiste work in the same company the chairman put investment in. But people saw it & called them out,no wonder they couldn’t even crack 31k. It only hit 30k when YaoJing reconciled,after that they’ve been struggling,that’s why people dropped the drama since they changed the whole thing & cut Jing’s scenes out or gave it to xl. Even Yang zi’s reunion mom’s scene,she had to fight for that specific scene, since it was CRUCIAL to the story but look how dirty they did her too.

FTCU:

That scene he was freezing in water ...so they could show XL helped Jing ...few sec..

Its totally unfair...the cgi for xl scenes was good ..but that cgi, his fans can cry for all that cgi...why would his be disappointed for he had almost role from novel and more ...as fan services..and theres this..map only he did not give to XY...

..i wont forgive the team..

Anyway  ...congrats to our yaojing

Deng Wei and Yang Zi

Okay, I am glad you are also  disgusted  because of what they did to Jing's character. I'm disgusted by not only that, but because they ruined the story in so many other ways too. They should have just ended it at episode 19. I thought the novel should have ended there too.

Grumpy Witch:

Okay, I am glad you are also  disgusted  because of what they did to Jing's character. I'm disgusted by not only that, but because they ruined the story in so many other ways too. They should have just ended it at episode 19. I thought the novel should have ended there too.

Everybody feels the same. Not only did they do Jing dirty,they diverted from the novel itself. They made the women the culprit whiles the men went unpunished. What kind of logic is that? It’s a shame,such a good story & hype s1 had,utterly destroyed in s2. They deserve all the bashing. I just feel bad for those who worked hard but their scenes were undermined 

Grumpy Witch:

Yes i do think the changes are all lame...such as making Xing Yue the culprit. Despite CX got cheapen  a bit by showing off his lurking on yaojing... his many roles in novel are still kept.. and XL.... many of his scenes added lame..(hes so absent in 2nd part of novel)... but we could see how much hes favored.. and that epic battle and cgi...(i mean if u compare to Hou and Jing fight when ..hou&ffy was more focus) and  except for not giving her a map of scattered islands , his role was very completed ..even if its lame..its completed..and more.. but Jing, they had been promoting him as soft weak since S1...and in S2 when he really had  to get the role about main role of this character ITS ALL CUT. We never know his more quirk side or how he the only one who actually healed the main trauma inside .XY ..but they cut it all..  I mean...most viewers i can will rarely feel why XY had to be so broken by his death or missing. I still find. that galaxy scene with CX a total humilating. When hes no right to pay respect to her parents at all... while the two other guys can... well jing...hes just there..as Xy lover pup?

So no...its a total  main mistreatment to Jing.

FTCU:

Everybody feels the same. Not only did they do Jing dirty,they diverted from the novel itself. They made the women the culprit whiles the men went unpunished. What kind of logic is that? It’s a shame,such a good story & hype s1 had,utterly destroyed in s2. They deserve all the bashing. I just feel bad for those who worked hard but their scenes were undermined 

Yes, the fact that 18-19 were only an illusion is a shame because that was where all the narrative in the novel (and the drama up to that point) was going. Cang Xuan's character was developing in a way that was terrifying but consistent with his character and status as an emperor. To have him suddenly switch back to his meeker form is just dumb. Xinyue just becomes another dumb empress and sacrificial lamb in the world of C-drama (like you said, there have been too many such female characters).

I haven't finished yet, and I'm honestly sad to because it sounds like the scenes with Jing are few and far between. If the production was going to make CX learn from this illusion, he needed a scene with Jing before the end to come to terms with who Jing is. He's heard it from XY and others (like Fenglong), telling him what kind of person he is. It's so annoying that it is never shown on screen.

The cast are great, though, all around. They tried to make this weird script work. But as I'm watching ep 21 right now, if just feels like another story - not LYF, which is sad.

That’s why LYF has lost its value in terms of name, it should’ve been eternally yearning for you instead,since CX won’t be able to have XY cos she’s already Jing’s. Such a terrible season,I don’t even know what else to say than Yang zi & Deng Wei did very well also zhang wanyi. I’m sure the production team have learnt their lesson amidst the backlash, they couldn’t even crack top 2 in wetv. They thought removing the core of the novel would go unnoticed but they were wrong. I wish Deng Wei all the best of luck 

FTCU:

That’s why LYF has lost its value in terms of name, it should’ve been eternally yearning for you instead,since CX won’t be able to have XY cos she’s already Jing’s. Such a terrible season,I don’t even know what else to say than Yang zi & Deng Wei did very well also zhang wanyi. I’m sure the production team have learnt their lesson amidst the backlash, they couldn’t even crack top 2 in wetv. They thought removing the core of the novel would go unnoticed but they were wrong. I wish Deng Wei all the best of luck 

Yes lol..i saw its no 5 on wetv...well deserved...i hope they learn their mistake.. and I m looking forward to more DW dramas. I will be moving on to Love of Divine Tree soon.