We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Let's just Zoom IN  this glance:

My eyes can't handle it. I want to look away while still being bewitched. LOL

kjxy:

Let's try 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/awAtdHZfovU

I saw a fan page do an edit like this earlier, and was amazed WeTV Taiwan did too! ???

??? Unable to open here in Singapore ?

Symbolika1:

Let's just Zoom IN  this glance:

*melting

A twitter user shared this weibo link about a viewer whose friend is a Tu Shan Jing hater. 

This is the weibo post. 

A friend of mine is a fan of another character. She chased me and sent me a message asking why I didn’t like another character. She insisted on saying I like the wimpy Tu Shanjing. Tu Shan Jing is useless and has never given any opinion to Xiaoyao. I originally wanted to argue with her, but I didn't think it was necessary. She knew that I liked Tu Shanjing but she still came to slander Tu Shanjing with me. I felt that there was no need to discuss this issue with her, so I chose to remain silent.
While I was silent, I asked myself in my heart why I prefer Tu Shanjing, and a lot of images appeared in my mind,
probably he stretched out his hand to cover Xiao Liu's wax all night while he was devastated.
He took the initiative to help Xiao Liu wash the dishes and sweep the floor, always carrying a handkerchief in his arms to wipe Xiao Liu's mouth, and would bring Xiao Liu's favorite snacks when he went out.
He picks flowers for Xiao Liu and makes the wisteria flower omelette that Xiao Liu loves to eat.
He waited in place again and again, looking for Xiaoliu to go home again and again.
He is always gentle and patient with Xiao Liu, jealous and depressed, and will never lose his temper with Xiao Liu.
He searched for the elixir for the injured Xiao Liu, and spent his little spiritual power to relieve Xiao Liu's pain.
He said to Xiao Liu, you can take whatever I have, and if I don't have it, I will find it for you. .
He did not hesitate to offend King Xiyan and King Haoling but also to help Xiao Liu escape, knowing that maybe it would be difficult to see each other in this life, but he would still push her out of the door for her safety.
He didn't want Xiao Liu to use blood to heal his injuries, he said, there is no need to use your blood since the injuries will heal eventually.
He was her crutch and wheelchair when Xiao Liu was injured, and he held Xiao Liu in his arms forever.
In order to be worthy of Haoling Wangji, he had to be Tu Shanjing back.
When he was not sure about Xiaoyao's wishes, he restrained himself and returned to courtesy, and never exceeded the rules.
He refused to make a deal with Xiaoyao, Xiaoyao was never a deal in his heart.
He was abused and humiliated by his elder brother for three years, but he still couldn't bear to obliterate the brotherhood that had existed for four hundred years.
He knew that women were not easy, and he had no affection for his fiancée who was married by the family, and still gave her respect in front of others.
In order to meet Xiaoyao, he planned step by step for the male lead, and for Xiaoyao's wish, he also contributed money and resources for the male lead's career.
When he felt that Xiaoyao had no life left, he killed himself and died for love.
After losing and recovering, he would rather give up his identity and just be a servant than stay by Xiaoyao's side.
I think that's enough for me to prefer this character.
But that's not all. Even if he asks for very little, he still can't get what he asks for.
Some people always use the word "worse" to describe Tu Shanjing. I can't agree with it. Kindness is never the original sin.
With his grandma only having a month to live, if he just walks away regardless, then he really doesn't deserve Xiaoyao's love. I really hate Jing's grandma. She stabbed her own grandson in the back, causing him to lose his freedom and his lover. Tu Shanhou destroyed Tu Shanjing's body, and his grandmother obliterated Ye Shiqi's soul, turning Jiaojiao Mingyue into a walking dead.
No one in this world cares about Tu Shanjing except Xiaoyao.

Her comment is very spot-on. She said all the things that made me appreciate and love Tu Shan Jing and how much he deserves to be with Xiaoyao in the end. 

Ari_Lee:
The interactions between WHD and DW were so good. I wished it was a BL. LOL

I saw a lot of edits of that during MTD era but I kind of liked who they were partnered up with. I forgot which platform released that drama but they should have made a shipping cut/edit too like Tencent is doing for LYF. 

@His smile: That post is perfect! I was watching the cut this morning again and I always thought the moment I started preferring Jing was after he emerged all cleaned up, but it was actually during the candle wax scene. Here's a man who went through hell and back at the hands of someone he loves and he still was kind enough to chance further injury so his savior wouldn't get burned. 

Ari_Lee:

@His smile: That post is perfect! I was watching the cut this morning again and I always thought the moment I started preferring Jing was after he emerged all cleaned up, but it was actually during the candle wax scene. Here's a man who went through hell and back at the hands of someone he loves and he still was kind enough to chance further injury so his savior wouldn't get burned. 

I didn't feel the chemistry between the main leads and second leads story was cute , but I found the girl annoying, although I understand that she was a cheerful bird, I thought her expressions were a bit out there.

Ari_Lee:

Likewise. I fell for the character when he protected Xiaoyao even though his arms were full of injuries. He is the most selfless man on the show. Nobody can change my mind about it. 

• I cannot get Jing's haters. There are a lot of them. I mean if you are disappointed with the character I understand, but some other ML's fans go below the belt. I saw someone commenting about questioning Jing's supporter bcoz according to her not all has the intelligence to understand a complex character (XL). I think siding a character is not about intelligence but preferences. We may understand and sympathize other characters but doesn't mean we would root for them. I like all the characters but ofcourse I have my bias. And I find TSJ's character a complex one but he knows what he wants, tries to get it, and wins at the end. His relationship with Xiaoyao is so domestic. His character is like a comfort home you go back to after a tiring day to rest.

Ari_Lee:

Even my heart melted at that candle wax scene. Pure hearted people always ??

Ari_Lee:

I didn't feel the chemistry between the main leads and second leads story was cute , but I found the girl annoying, although I understand that she was a cheerful bird, I thought her expressions were a bit out there.

Yeah, a lot of people didn't like their chemistry. Honestly, it wasn't the best but in my opinion, it wasn't terrible. I hope to see DW in more roles where he wears dark colors in the future LOL. 

His Smile:

Likewise. I fell for the character when he protected Xiaoyao even though his arms were full of injuries. He is the most selfless man on the show. Nobody can change my mind about it. 

Pammy:
  • I cannot get Jing's haters. There are a lot of them. I mean if you are disappointed with the character I understand, but some other ML's fans go below the belt. I saw someone commenting about questioning Jing's supporter bcoz according to her not all has the intelligence to understand a complex character (XL). I think siding a character is not about intelligence but preferences. We may understand and sympathize other characters but doesn't mean we would root for them. I like all the characters but ofcourse I have my bias. And I find TSJ's character a complex one but he knows what he wants, tries to get it, and wins at the end. His relationship with Xiaoyao is so domestic. His character is like a comfort home you go back to after a tiring day to rest.

Pammy:

Even my heart melted at that candle wax scene. Pure hearted people always ??

I think our love for Jing is enough to love him for 1000 antis.??

Pammy:

I think Jing supporters have enough intelligence to know that a character like him is the standard. Also, liking a complex character does not make you a smart person. It's just that person's personal taste. I like Hisoka from HunterxHunter does that make me a smart person? Hahahah