We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I was lately seeing people saying Tushang Jing is passive weakling and Deng Wei is wooden in acting blah blah. I hate seeing people bashing my fav. I have one word for haters "stupid" . I mean whether they like Deng Wei performance is a matter of taste. Because there are still people loving him as Tushang Jing. that means he did his job well.  They fail to see the humanity strength of Tushang Jing. I know this is all fiction and they want to see some badass stuffs. But they should try to see the other way around too. To call Jing weaker than Cang Xuan or Xiangliu is not fair because they are not in the same position . I mean Cang Xuan is a prince who is good at politics gaming and Xiangliu a demon general, good at fighting whereas Jing's power are already stripped off by his bro. They were more hot blooded. Besides people need to appreciate gentle decent character more. 

I want to dicuss more on why Jing is no way a weak person. I mean being a weak person and gentle is not the same. But Tushang Jing is a gentleman . That's why he took responsibility of Fengfei Yiyin at that situation because he is not sure if he did anything to her (its sort of getting raped) . Jing is intelligent enough , seeing how he help Cang Xuan gain power. I should not be the only he see Tushang Jing being smart. And if he is a vengeance person, he could get rid of HOU AND Feng Fei Yiyin so so easily I mean he is the head of powerful tusang clan. He can just easily kill ( hire Xiang Liu ?!!?) Hou and Feng Fei Yiyin . If that happens, tushang grandma will have to  let jing marry Xiao Yao because she will still want heir.   I am sure if it was Cang Xuan or Xiangliu...they may do it .while it takes enough cunningness to take revenge,  it takes more strength to let go of anger. I think Jing sort of understand the circle of hatred somehow. 

I get annoyed with people hating on Jing too but I just ignore it now because what can you do really do as people are set in their ways. I think most just hate the fact that their perfect man can't get the girl and that Deng Wei gained more recognition than the other actors given his less demanding role. I don't know why they wouldn't direct their anger at the author. lol What annoyed me even more was that some of people would rather XY died with XL so they can be together in death. I can't see how that would a good ending for anybody.  Though I wish that the author would at least let XL know what he did for her so it wouldn't be so tragic. 

They all gained popularity so it's kind of senseless for people to react that way. TJC was already a popular singer and he has been the industry for 10 years already. Deng Wei is a newcomer so of course people are going to take more interest in the newbie. 

Antinh85:

I get annoyed with people hating on Jing too but I just ignore it now because what can you do really do as people are set in their ways. I think most just hate the fact that their perfect man can't get the girl and that Deng Wei gained more recognition than the other actors given his less demanding role. I don't know why they wouldn't direct their anger at the author. lol What annoyed me even more was that some of people would rather XY died with XL so they can be together in death. I can't see how that would a good ending for anybody.  Though I wish that the author would at least let XL know what he did for her so it wouldn't be so tragic. 

They all gained popularity so it's kind of senseless for people to react that way. TJC was already a popular singer and he has been the industry for 10 years already. Deng Wei is a newcomer so of course people are going to take more interest in the newbie. 

I hope they learn to accept the fact that the endgame is Tu Shan Jing and stop harassing Deng Wei. I see a lot of them on Weibo.

They should just focus on their favorite actor and be happy that he was selected by Tong Hua to be the main lead in her next book adaptation. I hope Yang Zi will be selected as his partner so that they'll be the main pairing this time and leave Deng Wei alone.  He is already receiving a lot of black searches about him every day.

Winny Aye:

I want to dicuss more on why Jing is no way a weak person. I mean being a weak person and gentle is not the same. But Tushang Jing is a gentleman . That's why he took responsibility of Fengfei Yiyin at that situation because he is not sure if he did anything to her (its sort of getting raped) . Jing is intelligent enough , seeing how he help Cang Xuan gain power. I should not be the only he see Tushang Jing being smart. And if he is a vengeance person, he could get rid of HOU AND Feng Fei Yiyin so so easily I mean he is the head of powerful tusang clan. He can just easily kill ( hire Xiang Liu ?!!?) Hou and Feng Fei Yiyin . If that happens, tushang grandma will have to  let jing marry Xiao Yao because she will still want heir.   I am sure if it was Cang Xuan or Xiangliu...they may do it .while it takes enough cunningness to take revenge,  it takes more strength to let go of anger. I think Jing sort of understand the circle of hatred somehow. 

His kindness broke the vicious cycle.

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1695384276198711787?s=20

DW is adorable making frog sounds lol

His Smile:
His kindness broke the vicious cycle.

Yes, especially raising  his nephew as his son and telling him the truth. Also I loved that he told the servants to tell his nephew the good stories of him and Hou when they were younger. How could anyone not love Jing ; ; 

His Smile:

Funny Deng Wei post of the day. Enjoy his silliness! https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1696125693074260380?t=83oIRE2ANZVrHppH6T32Hg&s=19

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. ???The best part was him laughing at himself.

Kali_01:

Yes, especially raising  his nephew as his son and telling him the truth. Also I loved that he told the servants to tell his nephew the good stories of him and Hou when they were younger. How could anyone not love Jing ; ; 

???? the little frog

Ari_Lee:

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. ???The best part was him laughing at himself.

Absolutly!

Ari_Lee:

???? the little frog

Hahaha he is such a goofball.

Ari_Lee:

Hahaha! I keep on repeating that clip. He's so silly and the fans love him for being one.

Kali_01:

Love him so much.

@His Smile

His kindness broke vicious circle. 

Definetly !?

It reminds me that Jing character stand for being true to oneself. When dealing with ostacles , he doesnt have to lose himself to anger and become like a person who hurt him. It takes quite humanity intelligent to do so. I guess he get his justice in the end. But since this is Tong Hua novel, it must be after long painfulness. 

Kali_01:

I will be waiting to see those scenes in S2.?❤