cometawatcher:

Guys.. .was Xiao Yao song for Tsj or XL? Saw a post on FB saying that the song was for XL because he heard it first. Ive always thought it was xy song for Tsj. 

That hearing it first excuse makes no sense. She only actively performs/sings that song to him. It's pretty much yaojing song. 

It's not like they haven't finished shooting everything. Why do we have to suffer waiting for season 2? ☹️

Ari_Lee:

In any case, it was for the feifei because she definitely was not singing it for XL.  ?? However, she did sing and dance it for Jing. She sang it for Jing multiple times.

She didn't even know XL then. These people are losing their braincells, trying to connect everything XY  with XL. 

His Smile:

It's not like they haven't finished shooting everything. Why do we have to suffer waiting for season 2? ☹️

Gotta be the new regulations, which in my opinion is dumb af 

peng-peng:

Exactly this. I find it baffling that some people really do not even take into consideration Xiao  Yao actions and intentions.  She sang it and danced it for Jing .  It was written in the novel and showed in the drama. I cannot  with some of them. 

A novel reader on youtube wants me to write a list to  prove to them  that XY is in  love Jing.  I had to tell them to read the novel again and again and again  until they get it as it is not rocket science. ?

The same person replied, they will write a list of why they think she is in love  with their  fav ML and not TSJ. I told them not to waste their time as I understood the novel just fine.

The delusion of these people, XY has so many times not just in the drama but also in the novel how much Jing means to her/how much she loves him. The fact that she was willing to poison CX and kill herself over his presume death alone speaks volume. 

ChunTian:

This made me tear up. It's so simple, sweet and romantic right? The simple "I'm here." which took so long to achieve must have been music to XY's ears. It took a lot of sacrifices for this moment to happen. 

To me Jing is in no way weak or indecisive. He is the ultimate man ...correction, Fox...to me. I'll take that fox over the other suitors any time. LOL ???

I remember when I first read this part in the novel, I cried so much,realizing how long it took for them to openly be together. The amount of pain they both went through. 

TinaL:

Hoping that next year, is early January or at least February. Not summer please ?

I will be happy if that happens, but I am not going to get my hopes up. It will be a nice surprise when they drop it without announcing it if it airs in January...lol

TinaL:

She didn't even know XL then. These people are losing their braincells, trying to connect everything XY  with XL. 

Right! Jajaja

Ari_Lee:

I will be happy if that happens, but I am not going to get my hopes up. It will be a nice surprise when they drop it without announcing it if it airs in January...lol

They'll probably drop it summer time again since YZs successful dramas always air during summer. I hope DW LOCR will air earlier. 

His Smile:

They'll probably drop it summer time again since YZs successful dramas always air during summer. I hope DW LOCR will air earlier. 

if they air it next summer then i want more than the rumored 21 episodes ;(

TinaL:

Gotta be the new regulations, which in my opinion is dumb af 

China's regulation board is trying to follow western media's footstep in making dramas per season, which is really dumb. I really like how Cdramas were all released in one go, because I can binge-watch everything and not wait for years for the next season to come.

His Smile:

I hope it airs earlier also especially if we are not getting LFY for a while.

Kali_01:

if they air it next summer then i want more than the rumored 21 episodes ;(

His Smile:

China's regulation board is trying to follow western media's footstep in making dramas per season, which is really dumb. I really like how Cdramas were all released in one go, because I can binge-watch everything and not wait for years for the next season to come.

The reason I started watching Asian dramas is because they aired for a lesser period of time and rarely had multiple seasons (at least the ones I watched), so I really dislike these new rules.

Ari_Lee:

I hope it airs earlier also especially if we are not getting LFY for a while.

I hope after Chinese lunar new year then followed by YZ next drama with Xu Kai and then LYF S2 (If they're going to release it summer just like this year)

Ari_Lee:

The reason I started watching Asian dramas is because they aired for a lesser period of time and rarely had multiple seasons (at least the ones I watched), so I really dislike these new rules.

Same here. It will make viewers avoid longer dramas from now on and probably wait for everything to be finished before they watch everything and that's going to be me now. Crossing fingers that LORC will just have one season.