Guys.. .was Xiao Yao song for Tsj or XL? Saw a post on FB saying that the song was for XL because he heard it first. Ive always thought it was xy song for Tsj. 

cometawatcher:

Guys.. .was Xiao Yao song for Tsj or XL? Saw a post on FB saying that the song was for XL because he heard it first. Ive always thought it was xy song for Tsj. 

In any case, it was for the feifei because she definitely was not singing it for XL.  ?? However, she did sing and dance it for Jing. She sang it for Jing multiple times.

Ari_Lee:

In any case, it was for the feifei because she definitely was not singing it for XL.  ?? However, she did sing and dance it for Jing. She sang it for Jing multiple times.

I'm sorry, I phrased it wrong. The post said that the song was a symbolism dedicated to XY and XL relationship. 

Yes. She sang it for Tsj twice...that's why I'm confused ?

cometawatcher:

It's for Jing.

cometawatcher:

She sang it first to attract Fei Fei. 

Then later on in the series, we heard her sing the song twice for Jing. He even wrote a poem to answer her song. The meaning of the song depicts the love they have for each other. How can it be for XL if he and XY are not even lovers?

cometawatcher:

I'm sorry, I phrased it wrong. The post said that the song was a symbolism dedicated to XY and XL relationship. 

Yes. She sang it for Tsj twice...that's why I'm confused ?

Pammy:

It's for Jing.

His Smile:

She sang it first to attract Fei Fei. 

Then later on in the series, we heard her sing the song twice for Jing. He even wrote a poem to answer her song. The meaning of the song depicts the love they have for each other. How can it be for XL if he and XY are not even lovers?

This is why I've started to mostly ignore some of the more narrow minded XL fans. There are some that are more broad minded and I can actually talk to them because like me they enjoy the story as a whole, even though we have our own preferences.  

Ari_Lee:

In any case, it was for the feifei because she definitely was not singing it for XL.  ?? However, she did sing and dance it for Jing. She sang it for Jing multiple times.

Exactly this. I find it baffling that some people really do not even take into consideration Xiao  Yao actions and intentions.  She sang it and danced it for Jing .  It was written in the novel and showed in the drama. I cannot  with some of them. 

A novel reader on youtube wants me to write a list to  prove to them  that XY is in  love Jing.  I had to tell them to read the novel again and again and again  until they get it as it is not rocket science. ?

The same person replied, they will write a list of why they think she is in love  with their  fav ML and not TSJ. I told them not to waste their time as I understood the novel just fine.

peng-peng:

Exactly this. I find it baffling that some people really do not even take into consideration Xiao  Yao actions and intentions.  She sang it and danced it for Jing .  It was written in the novel and showed in the drama. I cannot  with some of them. 

A novel reader on youtube wants me to write a list of  proof to them  that XY is in  love Jing.  I had to tell them to read the novel again and again and again  until they get it as it is not rocket science. ?

That's a whole new level of delusion if they read the novel and still think she didn't love him, especially after the break up and his "death".  Really, it's a waste of time with some of these people. It would be like anyone saying she hated it spending time with FFB/XL and was only doing it to make Jing jealous ...lol

cometawatcher:

It is for Jing still. And he replied to it. Only him did it.

His Smile:

We will have to wait next year for the second season to air...

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1697946881077211355?t=GpHPLplLcoCsHVVDMOH1Iw&s=19

*Despair*

A nice compilation of our favorite fox smiling and being happy. ?

I was just watching this and smiling like a happy fool into my screen. ?

Thank you Weiwei for the happy time. When you are happy we are happy too! ??

https://youtube.com/shorts/WSVt6vxU3F8?si=ICejFsIyHnY5J-Cz

His Smile:

We will have to wait next year for the second season to air...

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1697946881077211355?t=GpHPLplLcoCsHVVDMOH1Iw&s=19

Thanks for sharing. 

As long as it comes out! Let's wait for our favourite fox! ?

I think I will go watch Weiwei's other dramas for now to tide me over till next year. 

peng-peng:

A novel reader on youtube wants me to write a list to  prove to them  that XY is in  love Jing.  I had to tell them to read the novel again and again and again  until they get it as it is not rocket science. ?

The same person replied, they will write a list of why they think she is in love  with their  fav ML and not TSJ. I told them not to waste their time as I understood the novel just fine.

That’s ridiculous. No need to entertain them lol I’ve seen comments similarly nonsensical like when XY is with Jing she’s actually imagining him as XL. Idk what if girl they think XY is. I don’t have enough brain cells to counter it ? let them believe what they want. It’s different if it’s an intellectual exchange/conversation but some of them I just can’t. 

Ari_Lee:

*Despair*

Hoping that next year, is early January or at least February. Not summer please ?