His Smile:

They really have a very strong chemistry; no wonder a lot of people ship them. 

Fans of YaoJing CP even paid for Yang Zi and Deng Wei's clip to be shown on the big screen in the streets of Jiefangbei in Chongqing. https://twitter.com/StarDramachaser/status/1698696269177532744

So there are yaojing shippers out there lol, thought they were the least popular just based on the number of yaoliu shippers and their comments

Winny Aye:

Umm.. really they should have include it.. well they can make S2 has 40 episodes.  21 sounds little short.  ? but i am still fine if its smoothly done. Besides i dont want release date to be so far away. .hope it comes as soon as 2024 approach 

Is season 2 having 21 episodes a rumor or it is confirmed? 

Sssnoopyyy:

So there are yaojing shippers out there lol, thought they were the least popular just based on the number of yaoliu shippers and their comments

No, YaoJIng is very popular. It just seems YaoLiu is louder....lol

Ari_Lee:

No, YaoJIng is very popular. It just seems YaoLiu is louder....lol

Looool good to know the otp is supported. I avoid the main thread and some other forums because of the shipping wars (even tho I love Yaoliu and Yaoxuan in their own way)

cometawatcher:

Is season 2 having 21 episodes a rumor or it is confirmed? 

https://x.com/_lostyouforever/status/1687382740151238656?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw but not sure since I think s2 hasn’t been reviewed yet

Kali_01:

https://x.com/_lostyouforever/status/1687382740151238656?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw but not sure since I think s2 hasn’t been reviewed yet

Interesting, I just cannot imagine how they can cut out 14 eps and for the plot to still make sense lol. Praying to the universe that they keep it 30+

Does it means that YaoLiu is popular on YouTube and YaoJing popular in other platform ??

Sssnoopyyy:

Interesting, I just cannot imagine how they can cut out 14 eps and for the plot to still make sense lol. Praying to the universe that they keep it 30+

I wonder if it’s also related to the rumored script changes as well. But for me, since we have to wait so long for s2 why not make it more episodes ? s1 was 39 episodes covering up to ch 28 in the novel, there’s still 23 chapters plus epilogue so how would 21 episodes fit ? ofc it’s all just guesses until s2 comes out 

Kali_01:

I wonder if it’s also related to the rumored script changes as well. But for me, since we have to wait so long for s2 why not make it more episodes ? s1 was 39 episodes covering up to ch 28 in the novel, there’s still 23 chapters plus epilogue so how would 21 episodes fit ? ofc it’s all just guesses until s2 comes out 

Exactly, it’s not feasible! And if they want to keep the good pacing from s1 then it doesn’t make sense. Can only wait in anxiety and read the novel to calm myself lol. Altho, I’m nearing the end of the novel ?. Really happy we have this forum to discuss with everyone

When people bash my TSJ it just remind me of when YeHua in 3310 was bashed because people wanted Mo Yuan to get the girl.  Ooh well I love the sweet soft  love of my YaoJing just like i loved my YHBQ.  I feel extremely satisfied knowing YaoJing will enjoy many years and beautiful moments full of tlc together. 

Seeing those big Screen in China celebrating my couple and those ratings makes me so happy.

I do not even care that  apparently TH said that XL is the one XY likes the most ( saw this in 1 comment on youtube). 

I am looking forward to  the wedding.

peng-peng:

When people bash my TSJ it just remind me of when YeHua in 3310 was bashed because people wanted Mo Yuan to get the girl.  Ooh well I love the sweet soft  love of my YaoJing just like i loved my YHBQ.  I feel extremely satisfied knowing YaoJing will enjoy many years and beautiful moments full of tlc together. 

Seeing those big Screen in China celebrating my couple and those ratings makes me so happy.

I do not even care that  apparently TH said that XL is the one XY likes the most ( saw this in 1 comment on youtube). 

I would like to know how TH thinks of each of the relationships, is there an interview where she says who XY loves the most (i.e. XL)? In my opinion, it seems clear she loves Jing. Just got to ch 44 and when she was delirious, she saw Jing. I know XY loves the idea of FFB/XL but up til this point her heart opened to Jing.

peng-peng:

True that. How I wish I can personally see those big screens on china, celebrating YaoJing.❣️

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eFWrNaTRq0U
SPOILER: This must be a snippet of the ending scene where the couple bid their farewell and start their life together. XY is holding XL's gift and wearing CX's flower while holding Jing's hand :')

peng-peng:

Oki then, he is the person XY likes the most and TSJ is the person XY loves the most?