Sssnoopyyy:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eFWrNaTRq0U
SPOILER: This must be a snippet of the ending scene where the couple bid their farewell and start their life together. XY is holding XL's gift and wearing CX's flower while holding Jing's hand :')

Definitely looks like it. TSJ is all packed, and XY is saying goodbye to her father and grandfather. 

peng-peng:
I do not even care that  apparently TH said that XL is the one XY likes the most ( saw this in 1 comment on youtube). 

Tong Hua has said XL is her favourite character. Maybe the commenter was mixing up Tong Hua and XY?

Sssnoopyyy:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eFWrNaTRq0U
SPOILER: This must be a snippet of the ending scene where the couple bid their farewell and start their life together. XY is holding XL's gift and wearing CX's flower while holding Jing's hand :')

♥️♥️♥️ But why do I feel like they will end the series with Cang Xuan scene longing for XY to match the title. Then I'll definitely end watching it crying lol

Pammy:

Oki then, he is the person XY likes the most and TSJ is the person XY loves the most?

Jajajajaja. So much she felt she couldn't live without him. 

AH :

Tong Hua has said XL is her favourite character. Maybe the commenter was mixing up Tong Hua and XY?

That's what I am thinking. That's the first time I've seen TH said he was XY's favorite. I knew he was her favorite and it shows *cough* winged mount *cough*....lol

Sssnoopyyy:

So there are yaojing shippers out there lol, thought they were the least popular just based on the number of yaoliu shippers and their comments

YaoJing is the top cp on weibo

XY does not love XL the most (see how she side with Cang Xuan)... and I don't believe Tong Hua said it either.?

AH :

I think so..

Pammy:

♥️♥️♥️ But why do I feel like they will end the series with Cang Xuan scene longing for XY to match the title. Then I'll definitely end watching it crying lol

Honestly that would be a beautiful touch! That would be a fitting ending. I haven't finished the novel, but did skim through the end and we don't really see CX's reaction when XY leaves (she doesn't say goodbye to him). The Gaoxing emperor mentioned that her grandfather and CX probably think she and Jing continue to live in XuanYuan but when CX finds out she is no longer in xuanyuan, he would be furious of not being able to not find her. 

It would be tragically beautiful if they end the series with CX staring off into the wilderness standing among the field of phoenix flowers. 

Sssnoopyyy:

Honestly that would be a beautiful touch! That would be a fitting ending. I haven't finished the novel, but did skim through the end and we don't really see CX's reaction when XY leaves (she doesn't say goodbye to him). The Gaoxing emperor mentioned that her grandfather and CX probably think she and Jing continue to live in XuanYuan but when CX finds out she is no longer in xuanyuan, he would be furious of not being able to not find her. 

It would be tragically beautiful if they end the series with CX staring off into the wilderness standing among the field of phoenix flowers. 

Ouch my heart hurts for him just by reading this.... It would have been nice if they could maintain that brother/sister relationship. Well at least thanks to Jing she was able to forgive him. 

Pammy:

YaoJing is the top cp on weibo

Yes, and I feel like most yaojing shippers just keep to them. We aren't loud about our ship lol. 

Ari_Lee:

That's what I am thinking. That's the first time I've seen TH said he was XY's favorite. I knew he was her favorite and it shows *cough* winged mount *cough*....lol

We want our crane ?

Sssnoopyyy:

Dang! That would be a good ending. CX standing among the phoenix flowers longing for XY. Painful yet beautifully matches the title for the overall vibe of the drama.

No matter what route they took and all the things they went through, the characters went back to how the story started. CX longing and trying to find XY but he can't. XY and Jing lives normally and peacefully like their hidden identities WXL and YSQ. And XL died on the battlefield, as what he said at earlier episodes "They are soldiers, they should die at the battlefield".

Kali_01:

We want our crane ?

Listen I'm going to be so mad if we don't get our crane ?