TinaL:

@ winny aye 

Xiao Liu teased "No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years and try to seduce you. After you go back, there won't be a lack of women throwing themselves at you".

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said "I won't look."

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn't want him to see it so purposely turn her head "Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me."

Lol her jealousy, it's apparent she was already having feelings for Jing before even becoming xiao yao 

This always makes me giggles

Kali_01:

@Winny Aye We should share favorite scenes more often, how else will we last until s2 comes out ?

I was thinking the same. I guess we still can't get out from LYF. Lol...Patiently waiting for S2. But yep novel make us at ease.

TinaL:

@ winny aye 

Xiao Liu teased "No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years and try to seduce you. After you go back, there won't be a lack of women throwing themselves at you".

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said "I won't look."

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn't want him to see it so purposely turn her head "Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me."

Lol her jealousy, it's apparent she was already having feelings for Jing before even becoming xiao yao 

I know right...or else she won't blush that much..???

Winny Aye:

I was thinking the same. I guess we still can't get out from LYF. Lol...Patiently waiting for S2. But yep novel make us at ease.

Ahh now i wanna rewatch the beginning of s1 when she was wen xiao liu 

How many times have you watched LYF? I am on episode 23 of my second rewatch. The drama is so addicting because of YaoJing.

His Smile:

How many times have you watched LYF? I am on episode 23 of my second rewatch. The drama is so addicting because of YaoJing.

Three times. The first time and second time  before it finished airing  and the third time after it finished airing. Plus countless replays of my favorite scenes and the YaoJing couple edits. LOL

Ari_Lee:

Three times. The first time and second time  before it finished airing  and the third time after it finished airing. Plus countless replays of my favorite scenes and the YaoJing couple edits. LOL

Wow! hahaha 

I don't know how many times I replayed their scenes. Every time they are together, it feels like I am watching it for the first time. It gets me teary-eyed sometimes because their love is really one of a kind. Their tandem has top-notch chemistry. The last time I got crazy like this was when I was addicted to Ashes of Love. Lol!

His Smile:

Wow! hahaha 

I don't know how many times I replayed their scenes. Every time they are together, it feels like I am watching it for the first time. It gets me teary-eyed sometimes because their love is really one of a kind. Their tandem has top-notch chemistry. The last time I got crazy like this was when I was addicted to Ashes of Love. Lol!

It feels like that too. I still giggle and have a silly smile on my face on the scenes with their sweet moments and feel heartbroken on their sad/tragic ones.

Ari_Lee:

It feels like that too. I still giggle and have a silly smile on my face on the scenes with their sweet moments and feel heartbroken on their sad/tragic ones.

By the way, have you seen Deng Wei's latest Weibo post? What do you think he is trying to say there? It's too abstract for me to understand. Lol!

His Smile:

By the way, have you seen Deng Wei's latest Weibo post? What do you think he is trying to say there? It's too abstract for me to understand. Lol!

I haven't seen it. I don't have Weibo, can you link it?

Ari_Lee:

I haven't seen it. I don't have Weibo, can you link it?

this one - https://weibo.com/3005331561/4942702510080168 

His Smile:

Only one full time actually . After that I just rewatch here and that. I repeatedly watch YaoJing moments countless times ?? ...I am currently rereading the novel in details ..every word. After that I might rewatch whole thing again ..

@Ari Lee

Ashes of Love....Miss that drama ?

His Smile:

this one - https://weibo.com/3005331561/4942702510080168 

I am not going to lie. It went over my head.  But I wonder if it's related to a new role? It's the first time I wish I saw more than "oh, you are so good looking!" in the comments. LOL

Winny Aye:

Only one full time actually . After that I just rewatch here and that. I repeatedly watch YaoJing moments countless times ?? ...I am currently rereading the novel in details ..every word. After that I might rewatch whole thing again ..

@Ari Lee

Ashes of Love....Miss that drama ?

I will re-read LYF after I am done rewatching it. Hehehe. Ashes of Love is my standard when it comes to romance. If season 2 of LYF follows all the important parts of the novel, it might surpass AOL in my ranking.