Sssnoopyyy:

I would like to know how TH thinks of each of the relationships, is there an interview where she says who XY loves the most (i.e. XL)? In my opinion, it seems clear she loves Jing. Just got to ch 44 and when she was delirious, she saw Jing. I know XY loves the idea of FFB/XL but up til this point her heart opened to Jing.

I just saw a comment on youtube. True or not I do not know.  You know people throw comment and then disappear. I never read  any interviews from the writer.  What matter is how I interpreted the story.

I read the book and enjoyed everything.  Her moments with CX, XL and TSJ  but above all  the trials and suffering she experience in her  relationship with TSJ. I love reading about relationships that break and see the couple or 1/2 of the couple  suffering over it and finally they sort their problems out and  make up. It is beautiful. I like it when love wins. 

I really felt sorry for XL  when  she kept saying if only he could be FFB.  But he is not FFB. 

AH :

Tong Hua has said XL is her favourite character. Maybe the commenter was mixing up Tong Hua and XY?

I hope so. Some of these  people on youtube I am sure are liers ?

Kali_01:

We want our crane ?

Of course...so true...We do???♥️?♥️

Sssnoopyyy:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eFWrNaTRq0U
SPOILER: This must be a snippet of the ending scene where the couple bid their farewell and start their life together. XY is holding XL's gift and wearing CX's flower while holding Jing's hand :')

They better leave it as the ending. It is perfect. 

Pipz, let's just imagine this our fave foxy's crane and YaoJing moment ?????

source: I posted it before tho ? https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1696922062676488440?s=19

(PS: I made another progress here! I hope u can see this???)

kjxy:

source: I posted it before tho ? https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1696922062676488440?s=19

Are you @ dramatics on twt cos I believe we follow each other there ?

TinaL:

Are you @ dramatics on twt cos I believe we follow each other there ?

Oh that's interesting! But, no I'm not ? I just thought it would be nice to give credit to the photo? since I just found out how to add photo here other than posting the twt link that I did before in this thread. ?

kjxy:

I was looking for this pic but couldn’t remember who posted it ?

I am just enjoying fanarts ....you awesome artists ...thanks for Hani7 for upload on MDL

Winny Aye:

I am just enjoying fanarts ....you awesome artists ...thanks for Hani7 for upload on MDL

These fanarts  are breathtaking ?

Waahh cute fan arts. Thank you for sharing

I was reading chapter 8 and giggling again lol...at Xiao Liu&Ye Shi Qi scenes. We could see how much Xiao Yao consider of Jing could be THE ONE... her girly side of course..

Lost you forever chapter 8..all credits to Koala playground 

After a time he had to think about it, he realized he forgot to ask Xiang Liu last time whether the person who tried to killed Xuan was Jing's fiance. Why would she help Xiang Liu killed Xuan? Was there a connection between the Feng Feng family and Sheng Nong resistance army? Or was it Xiang Liu helping Fang Feng Yi Yang this time? Didn't Xiang Liu say he was a killer for hire during his free time?
Xiao Liu thought and thought and couldn't eat or sleep. But after a few days he figured it out. Xuan left already so it didn't matter if Fang Feng Yi Yang wanted to kill him. The vengeance and conflicts of those big families was not something Xiao Liu wanted to understand. All he needed to know was that it wasn't Jing who wanted to kill Xuan.

XY is concerned if Jing will be truthful to her...

And then Zhang Xu (CX) came to take her to Haoling/Gao Xing. She considered/concerned if Jing would help her that much...

Would Tu Shan Jing be willing to make an enemy of both Xuan Yuan and Gao Xing for one little Wen Xiao Liu?
The moment this popped into his head, Xiao Liu suddenly wanted to know Jing's choice even more than he wanted to escape Quig Shui town. Xiao Liu looked at the ice crystal wind chime and smiled coldly. Whatever Jing chose to do, once Xiao Liu asked then he will know.

And then when they both got captured she's disappointed but relieved.

Xiao Liu's legs were in excruciating pain and he leaned on Shi Qi and murmured to himself "If I knew it was so painful to run, I would have chosen not to run. But if I didn't run then I would never know you would have done anything for me...."

I won't he sharing how XY blush when YSQ revealed he knew she's a girl and his past. Because it's so long..love their interaction though . 

But this scene is cute ?

The two maids stared and Xiao Liu couldn't look away either. Shi Qi appeared taken back and slightly lower his eyes but he liked Xiao Liu looking at him like this so he kept his eyes locked on hers as he walked over.

Xiao Liu teased "No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years and try to seduce you. After you go back, there won't be a lack of women throwing themselves at you".

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said "I won't look."

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn't want him to see it so purposely turn her head "Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me."

lol I may want to share more of my fav scenes from novel soon...??❤

@ winny aye 

Xiao Liu teased "No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years and try to seduce you. After you go back, there won't be a lack of women throwing themselves at you".

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said "I won't look."

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn't want him to see it so purposely turn her head "Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me."

Lol her jealousy, it's apparent she was already having feelings for Jing before even becoming xiao yao

kjxy:

Oh that's interesting! But, no I'm not ? I just thought it would be nice to give credit to the photo? since I just found out how to add photo here other than posting the twt link that I did before in this thread. ?

Lol that's okay 

@Winny Aye We should share favorite scenes more often, how else will we last until s2 comes out ?