His Smile:

I hope this comforts you! 

I saw the Reuters of this, can’t wait to watch it in the drama 

Sunbath12:

Yes, knowing what is to come is definitely helpful. Imagine if there were no novel and we had no idea what was going to happen next lol.

I am very grateful that we had novel (in English translation) and drama is quite faithful too. Or else we will quite lost. i mean more torturing.

Kali_01:

I saw the Reuters of this, can’t wait to watch it in the drama 

Me too! I keep reminding myself to wait patiently and then distracting myself with other things?

Winny Aye:

I am very grateful that we had novel (in English translation) and drama is quite faithful too. Or else we will quite lost. i mean more torturing.

Yeah lost... and I think with how S1 ended, Jing will receive much more hateful comments being blamed for everything and Jing & YaoJing fans will have to endure those for a long time til S2 airs, there will be lots of emotional torture 

Kali_01:

This is funny ? 

It’s the pictures in the link but you’d have to google translate it lol 

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4942409357067352?

Idk how to gg trans the pics but I can guess from the comment section ? btw, who's Zhang Linghe? He's a new face to me though...? 

kjxy:

Idk how to gg trans the pics but I can guess from the comment section ? btw, who's Zhang Linghe? He's a new face to me though...? 

Have you seen Love between fairy and devil? He is in also on the currentlly airing My Journey to You

Ari_Lee:

Have you seen Love between fairy and devil? He is in also on the currentlly airing My Journey to You

DyW's drama right, not yet, is it good? I think I'll watch it only for Dylan haha (✌️) ohhh I see, 2nd lead? Ohh lemme check that one as well, thanks!

kjxy:

DyW's drama right, not yet, is it good? I think I'll watch it only for Dylan haha (✌️) ohhh I see, 2nd lead? Ohh lemme check that one as well, thanks!

I have watched it like three times... lol Orchid's voice might annoy you at first if you don't like baby voices. And yes, he is ZLH is the sml and DyW is the ml.

Ari_Lee:

I have watched it like three times... lol Orchid's voice might annoy you at first if you don't like baby voices. And yes, he is ZLH is the sml and DyW is the ml.

Woah! Okay addition to my distraction from my longing for S2 then?, thanks a bunch! ?

kjxy:

Woah! Okay addition to my distraction from my longing for S2 then?, thanks a bunch! ?

No problem. I went to look at your list, but it's empty. lol

kjxy:

ZLH is a good actor as well, he was in Love Between Fairy and Devil and the new one My Journey to You. 

I lol so much reading the comments in the screenshots I think it’s from douyin (chinese Tiktok lol) it said “ I’m sorry ZLH, but I Promised DW not to let another man live in my heart for fifteen years. I can’t break my promise.” ?

Another said kind of like I’m sorry ZLH you seem strong and can overcome it but DW can’t do without me ? 

I forgot what the third one was but I’m sure it’s along those lines lol 

Ari_Lee:

Who is DY? lol

Oops DY is short for douyin lol Chinese tiktok

Kali_01:

Oops DY is short for douyin lol Chinese tiktok

Ah! lol

Some time to share favorite scene....or more of fav wordings on intimatcy of course ....but these are just reaction from YaoJing

all credits to Kaolas Playground
from Lost You Forever Chapter 22
When XY was looking after Jing in coma, after her life got revived by XL. It's so sweet and cute reaction from her lol..??? I love XY...

Xiao Yao touched his cheek and sighed "What to do ? Last time you were gravely injured but you have the will to live. No matter how hard to swallow you would work with me, but this time you are rejecting the medicine."
Xiao Yao put down the bowl and held Jing by the neck and lightly kissed his eyes, then lightly kissed his nose, then lightly kissed his lips. She bit down on his lip and murmured "Do you remember? In this residence, I learned zither from you, and each time you shyly wanted to kiss me but restrained yourself and even purposely stayed distance from me. I could sense all that but I loved to tease you so I pretended not to know. I wanted to see you battle with your own self-control. But when you kissed me, you turned from a little rabbit into big bad wolf, no matter how I avoided, I couldn't run from you, and then I turned from the big bad wolf into the little rabbit."
Xiao laughed "but you are now the little rabbit and I get to do whatever with you."

but then in chapter 33...Jing and Xiao Yao had open conversation about Ffyy issues...and he is calling back the scene and then he said...

"....But Yi Yang doesn't know how much you mean to me Because that person is you, I would never ever sleep with you under those circumstances."
Xiao Yao asked "Even if I threw myself at you and you still wouldn't?"
Jing said "If you threw yourself at me, I would control myself even more. If you are willing it means you trust me, so I will try harder not to let you down and give you everything you deserve. Xiao Yao, back then Yi Yang tried to kill herself and I went to see her, but that's another woman's room and another woman's bed. I want to be with you openly aand legitimately. How could I have slept with you just like that in another woman's bed? That would be shaming and hurting you! No matter how confused I was, I firmly believe I would never betray my deepest convictions."

my conclusion is Jing is just soooo gentleman ...?? but when the right time comes, he can turn into big bad wolf..?????

Ari_Lee:

No problem. I went to look at your list, but it's empty. lol

Oh I just created this acct for this thread so idk yet how to explore this lmao nor even rate or list the dramas I've watched so far so there's nothing to see really hahahaha