Ari_Lee:

I am not going to lie. It went over my head.  But I wonder if it's related to a new role? It's the first time I saw more than "oh, you are so good looking!" in the comments. LOL

Hahahah, he's so beautiful so no wonder almost everyone praises his looks while I am here still confused by what he means. He's really into the arts. lol!

His Smile:

How many times have you watched LYF? I am on episode 23 of my second rewatch. The drama is so addicting because of YaoJing.

I haven't necessary rewatch the entire drama again but I do go back to rewatch my favorite yaojing scenes multiple times a day lol. I can't help it 

TinaL:

I haven't necessary rewatch the entire drama again but I do go back to rewatch my favorite yaojing scenes multiple times a day lol. I can't help it 

We need our happy pills, aka YaoJing, to complete our day. 

? 

This is funny ? 

It’s the pictures in the link but you’d have to google translate it lol 

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4942409357067352?

Finally watched through episode 36 - so many emotions! Came back to this thread to comfort myself, that is all.

Sunbath12:

Finally watched through episode 36 - so many emotions! Came back to this thread to comfort myself, that is all.

Hugs!

Got to ch 49 - what mistake was Jing referring to here?

Jing said “When I went to Sheng Nong Mountain to look for you, I talked with the Yellow Emperor and realized I made a big mistake as well. Let’s go see the Black Emperor and talk things out.”

Did CX really think FL can do better in protecting XY (because of his strength?) or was it mainly because as his right hand man, CX knows he can keep FL in check to ensure FL treats XY well? I remember how he compared FL and Jing, FL is straightforward and CX knows what he wants. Whereas CX cannot read Jing. I’m guessing that’s the reason why he was willing for XY to marry FL (besides the benefit CX gets in the political aspect).

Jing said “The Black Emperor is the person you trust the most, don’t let one mistake make you lose faith in him! Have you thought about why he was willing to let you marry Feng Long but tried to stop you from marrying me? He was just as pained in both instances.”

“Because….he thinks you’re not as good as Feng Long.”

Jing shook his head “That’s just the surface reason, the most important reason is that His Majesty believes I don’t have the ability to protect you! He’s lost so much already, he could not place you in the care of someone weak. Tell me the way to the cliff!”

Ari_Lee:

Hugs!

Thanks! Actually it's a really exciting episode too, so much happens for CX as well.

Sunbath12:

I hope this comforts you! 

Yes, knowing what is to come is definitely helpful. Imagine if there were no novel and we had no idea what was going to happen next lol.

His Smile:

I hope this comforts you! 

Are these leaks from S2 or cut scenes from S1? I don't remember seeing xy with that type of hat

cometawatcher:

Are these leaks from S2 or cut scenes from S1? I don't remember seeing xy with that type of hat

This should be for season 2, it was part of the novel where CX, Jing and XY go out. Probably the part where XY learns about her biological father

Hi in which chapter does the voodoo king explain the love bug? 

Thanks. 

His Smile:

Hahahah, he's so beautiful so no wonder almost everyone praises his looks while I am here still confused by what he means. He's really into the arts. lol!

I was trying to figure it out also but I have no clue ? Him being into the arts is also one of the things I find so attractive ! For the nail pic, I saw someone said one nail looks old and one looked new! I didn’t even notice it lol

peng-peng:

Hi in which chapter does the voodoo king explain the love bug? 

Thanks. 

Should be ch 37