Winny Aye:

Deng Wei is very handsome ?♥️?

He is 10/10 in handsomeness and he's pretty talented too. What a great combo! 

Another fanart to MDL...thanks to Hani7

I want to see this scene. ..??♥️

Winny Aye:

Another fanart to MDL...thanks to Hani7

I want to see this scene. ..??♥️

Lol! Jing here looks like he wants to spend some naughty time with his wifey. 

His Smile:

And maybe give the baby a sibling..lol

Has anyone seen any fanart of TSJ with just his two remaining tails? I feel like the physical evidence of all the horrors Hou inflicted on him are so important. I'd love to see a soft portrayal of TSJ happy with XY and also accounting for that. It would really emphasize the triumph of his peaceful, happy ending. 

TSJ playing the zither for XY in his simple YSQ attire while she drinks by his side in her simple WXL attire and strokes his two tails perhaps? 

AH :

Has anyone seen any fanart of TSJ with just his two remaining tails? I feel like the physical evidence of all the horrors Hou inflicted on him are so important. I'd love to see a soft portrayal of TSJ happy with XY and also accounting for that. It would really emphasize the triumph of his peaceful, happy ending. 

TSJ playing the zither for XY in his simple YSQ attire while she drinks by his side in her simple WXL attire and strokes his two tails perhaps? 

That would be wonderful to see depicted. I haven't seen any fanart of him with just two tails. Maybe once S2 airs?

I keep repeating the scene where XY gave poison to YSQ to drink & he drank it without asking what’s in it, only for him to fall & XY caught him & gave him a pill. Just the way his lower lip bounced was soo attractive ??. He’s definitely a good kisser ?.

Ari_Lee:

• Yes...so true?❤️
 His Smile:

Lol he really looks naughty here?

AH :

I want to see that fanart to..hopefully ..some artist work on it..will be grateful?? 

Romans_Revenge:

I keep repeating the scene where XY gave poison to YSQ to drink & he drank it without asking what’s in it, only for him to fall & XY caught him & gave him a pill. Just the way his lower lip bounced was soo attractive ??. He’s definitely a good kisser ?.

That scene lol...one of my fav scene of all time... I feel slyness from him???

Ari_Lee:

Hahaha he is really a sly fox. 

Romans_Revenge:

One of his best assets is his full lower lip. An indication that he can kiss good. hahaha

Winny Aye:

Lol he really looks naughty here?

He can't keep his hands off of Xiao Yao even if the latter is taking care of their baby. Hahaha

AH :

@AH wished the drama showed his 9 tails more often. S1 only shown once. Thanks for the info on deities and demons.