windiaaa041293:

but they don't wear them together, it just makes me cry

A YaoLiu on Weibo edited them together

blimarch:

Sorry, I don't want to spoil the mood but....

LOL. Well that fox's clothes look more green with a little bit of red, not as much white.

nathsketch:

I love their matching outfits.

She also wore white and green in one of the promos so it looked like they kinda matched :)

Elise:

She also wore white and green in one of the promos so it looked like they kinda matched :)

Haha. This is such a XY's reaction whenever she sees Xiang Liu  - staring unblinking and getting ready to chase after him. I don't think she does this with the other men in her life. They're all chasing her 

Elise:

A YaoLiu on Weibo edited them together

These are definitely couple outfits. Ancient China Style. The tone of the colours matched and the red accents

Elise:

LOL. Well that fox's clothes look more green with a little bit of red, not as much white. 

I'm cackling with this GIF.

Every time the fox comes into view, I'm a variation of those below hahahaha

Yeah.

nathsketch:
I'm cackling with this GIF.

Every time the fox comes into view, I'm a variation of those below hahahaha

That first gif was me when I read the leaked script and found out they had a wedding night. One of the things I was looking forward to watching was XY getting drunk and falling asleep hehehe.

Elise:

That first gif was me when I read the leaked script and found out they had a wedding night. One of the things I was looking forward to watching was XY getting drunk and falling asleep hehehe.

It’s all so dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I’m counting on what Atmospheres said, that many many people in China are YaoLius, and that the nonsense of the majority being Jinger is not exactly true.

May them burn this thing to the ground. 

There is a very common phenomenon in psychology called " cognitive dissonance ", which is not a derogatory term. Each of us will experience countless cognitive dissonances throughout our lives, many times even unconsciously.

Individuals have many cognitive factors about themselves, the environment and attitude objects. When the cognitive factors have a "non-cooperative" relationship, the individual will have cognitive dissonance.

To put it simply, it is when there is a conflict between behavior and attitude, cognition, values, etc. Because people cannot always be in a contradictory state, such people's spirit will be exhausted sooner or later, so they must either change their behavior or change their cognition. , or make some adjustments, after all, it is necessary to achieve a balance.

When it comes to Xiaoyao, the contradiction lies in this: in terms of behavior, she and Xiang Liu are lovers or even husband and wife. She loves Xiang Liu deeply and feels Xiang Liu's deep love. However, Xiang Liu also uses various so-called transactions, Use, calculate, reject, and avoid to remind her not to think too much, and from time to time send a signal to Xiaoyao that I don't love you that much, and I won't choose you.

Xiaoyao couldn't change Xiang Liu's behavior, couldn't control herself from falling in love with Xiang Liu, and couldn't believe that Xiang Liu loved her anymore. She was terribly conflicted. What to do?

Change your perception. She thinks that Xiang Liu doesn't love her that much, and even hates him like "love and hate" like Chapter 7 of the second book, which can help her spirit return to a state where she won't collapse.

Change your behavior and show yourself that you can love others by showing intimacy to Jing.

Although I can't escape the heart-breaking pain.

I have always wondered why Xiaoyao suddenly thought about whether Jing would give up on her.

After looking carefully, Xiaoyao didn't think about whether Jing would give up on her when she just learned that Jing had committed suicide for her, but after learning that Xiang Liu had conditions to save her. From waking up to meeting her brother, she experienced: feeling Xiang Liu's love - understanding that no matter how much she loved Xiang Liu, she would never choose her - doubting that she was not that important to Xiang Liu and that Xiang Liu didn't love her that much. Own. It felt like riding a roller coaster. One moment you were on a high, and the next you fell into the abyss.

"Xiaoyao returned to the house where Jing used to live and tossed and turned on the couch where Jing had slept before. He stayed up for half an hour without falling asleep.

Xiaoyao remembered that when she was unconscious, the happiest time was when Xiang Liu was with her . Even if he didn't say anything, she felt that she was no longer lonely and the eternal darkness was no longer so unbearable. "

Even though she was taking care of Jing, she was still thinking about Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu had been with her at the bottom of the sea for thirty-seven years, and she was really happy about it. But Xiang Liu abandoned her and told her: I came for a mountain. Requesting this mountain peak for the Shennong Rebellion is equivalent to telling Xiaoyao that I gave up you for the Shennong Rebellion.

Xiaoyao rested her head on Jing's shoulder: "If you really value me as important as your own life , will you never abandon me no matter what you encounter ?" "

The room was silent. "

Xiaoyao's understanding: Xiang Liu sacrificed his life to save me, which means that my life is as important as his. But even so, there was something more important in his heart than his life. He can abandon me for the Shennong Rebel Army. how about you?

"Xiao Yao chuckled softly: "You are so smart, you can't answer this kind of question. There are some things that cannot be said, as they will appear false as soon as they are said, they can only be done. ""

If you say that you will never abandon me no matter what happens, I actually won’t believe it, because I don’t know if there is anything more important to you than your life. So if you don't tell me, this is best. Don't give me any hope. I've already been through the pain once.

"Xiao Yao had just washed her hair. She knelt down on the mat next to the couch, combing her hair and humming a song: "The fragrance of the south wind can relieve Nong's longing !" When the south wind blows, it can soothe my memory ..."

Adapted from the "Song of the South Wind" in the pre-Qin Dynasty: "The south wind blows coolly and can relieve the anger of our people . When the south wind blows, it can relieve the wealth of our people ." The vernacular is: The cool south wind can relieve the pain of all people. Sorrow; the south wind blows at the right time, which can enrich the wealth of all peoples.

The author changed it to "Jie Nong's Thoughts" and "Comfort Nong's Memories" . Ah, I feel deeply ashamed that I always casually skipped the ancient texts when watching "Sauvignon Blanc".

Geographical location: The Central Plains and the northwest are Xuanyuan's territory, and Gaoxin is in the southeast. Qingshui Town borders Xuanyuan to the west and Gaoxin to the south.

The south wind can be said to be the wind blowing from Qingshui Town and the vast sea to the Central Plains.

"Explain Nong's thoughts" , explain my thoughts.

"The memory of comforting Nong" , the memory of comforting me.

Who do you miss? Remember who? That must not be the person still lying next to him. Xiaoyao's "thinking" and "remembering" are in the same vein as her father. What she thinks and remembers is all for the person she can't get or lose. She misses Xiang Liu all the time and recalls every moment with him.

Xiaoyao walked a few steps and came to the couch: "Why didn't you call me when you woke up?" "

Jing said: "I'm afraid it's just a dream, and I'll scare you away as soon as I speak."

Xiaoyao grabbed his hand and put it on her cheek: "Is it still a dream?"

"no."

Jing supported the couch and wanted to sit up. Xiaoyao quickly helped him, and he immediately hugged her tightly. Xiaoyao was embarrassed and whispered: "Jingye is watching!"

Jing, however, didn't seem to hear anything, and just said hastily : "Xiaoyao, I have always hoped to be your husband and to have you openly and openly. You are Wang Ji, and only Tushan Jing's status can be worthy of you, so I I have always been reluctant to give up this only opportunity to show my identity that the matchmaker is marrying you, but I was wrong! I don’t want to be Tu Shanjing anymore. It doesn’t matter whether I can have you openly or not. Even if I am anonymous and have no status for the rest of my life, or I am your slave for the rest of my life, it won’t matter. Relationship, as long as I am by your side, I can protect you."

Xiaoyao forgot about Jingye, and she asked: "Jing, do you really value me as important as your life?"

Jing said: "It's different. I value you more than my life. Xiaoyao, you used to complain about me and say you didn't deserve it, but you never let go. In fact, I know I can still live a happy life without you. Okay, I understand that Fangfengbei is more suitable for you, but I can't let go. As long as I live for one day, there is nothing I can do! I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Xiaoyao covered Jing's mouth with her hand: "Fool! What I want is that no matter what happens, you hold me tightly and don't abandon me! " Xiaoyao pressed her forehead against Jing's and whispered. Whispering, "You can't give up, I'm really happy!"

Although I really don’t like posting paragraphs about Yao Jing in my articles about Yao Liu, this paragraph is very meaningful, and it’s the kind of thing that I can’t stand but have to read. This section can be said to be the mirror image of Yaoliu.

From this paragraph, the basic conclusion that can be drawn is:

When Xiaoyao went to take care of Tu Shanjing, Tu Shanjing was conscious and sentient. Tu Shanjing couldn't answer what Xiaoyao said, but he could hear it.

Corresponds to the seabed Yao Liu, Yao corresponds to Liu, and Jing corresponds to Yao.

Tu Shanjing had just woken up, and he didn't even ask what happened, how Xiaoyao woke up, whether Xiaoyao saved him again... He didn't even ask, he immediately expressed his feelings when he woke up. Corresponding to Yaoliu, it basically means that if Xiangliu didn't escape when Xiaoyao woke up, Xiaoyao's reaction would be to rush forward, hug him, confess his love, and Yaoliu would happily marry him.

Tu Shanjing even thought of the answer to Xiaoyao's "unanswerable" question, and immediately gave a perfect answer after waking up: "I value you more than my life."

When Xiaoyao heard this, Xiang Liu regarded me as important as his life, but he would abandon me for the Shennong Rebels who were more important than his life; but you think that I am more important than your life, then you don't It’s so possible to abandon me!

Xiao Yao still thought it was simple, so what if "you are more important than my life", there are many people who are "more important than my life", believe it or not, Tu Shanhou might be ranked ahead of Xiao Yao.

……

What follows is Xiaoyao's heart-breaking pain and the two of them acting together again and again. Xiang Liu thought that by pushing Xiao Yao away, he could fulfill the blue sea and blue sky of her life. Little did he know that starting from the separation after waking up in thirty-seven years, they were destined to love each other for a lifetime.

You've been here, you've gone.

"It started with a surge, and then it disappeared completely. If you don't come, no matter how beautiful the world is, it will be in ruins."

Deep love will not last long, and wisdom will be damaged. Unfortunately, Yaoliu.(Yolo Su Ying)

windiaaa041293:
@AH

in chapter 35, xy said the same thing to xl, like the royal mother, the world is so big but there is no place to go.
If you cannot love and live freely, death is a form of release. all the words are interconnected.

I agree, there are definitely parallels in terms of what she says in those two chapters. XY was very aware that being Qi Yo's daughter meant that there were many people who wanted to kill her and the places that she could safely go (in her true form) were very limited.

-----

Chapter 35:

“What are you thinking about?”

As Qi Yo’s daughter, there is no place in the world for me.

Xiang Liu lifted Xiao Yao’s head. “If you have nowhere to go, then you can always go out to sea. The ocean is so vast that there will be a place for you.”

Xiao Yao remembered that she had the ability of a sea demon now and the endless ocean might be a nightmare for others but was paradise for her. If Xuan Yuan and Gao Xing didn’t have a place for her, she could always go to the sea. Having discovered a secret passage that no one else knew could save her life, Xiao Yao suddenly felt a sliver of calm.

-----

Chapter 49:

Zhuan Xu grabbed Xiao Yao’s hand tightly like he was never going to let go. “Why?”

Xiao Yao smiled so casually, like this had nothing to do with her. “Zhuan Xu, how can you not know why? I could have lived like an ordinary girl, marrying and having kids, living a simple, happy life. You took it all away from me! I can’t kill you, I can’t kill myself, I can’t even leave! The whole world knows I am Qi Yo’s daughter, the whole world is under your rule – if I can avoid people trying to kill me, I still can’t avoid your forces to bring me back. Zhuan Xu, the world is so vast but you’ve pushed me to the point of being with you or having nowhere else to go!

“If you don’t become the Royal Mother, I can give up…….”

Xiao Yao shook her head “Zhuan Xu, I’m tired, let me rest now!”

windiaaa041293:
for chapter 43, to be honest, I have a different opinion from you. I'm sorry @AH

No need to apologize for having a different interpretation! ^^

blabla100:
I personally can't put it on the fact that she wasn't in a sound state of mind. She had enough sanity to think about Miao Pu and Left ear and arrange things for them.

That's a good point. XY also thought of Miao Pu in chapter 43. Thinking of Miao Pu is what made XY decide to fight to live in that chapter. I remember being a bit miffed that XY thought of Miao Pu in that chapter, but didn't seem to spare a thought for XL or how her willingness to die in that chapter would affect him. 

Now that you bring it up, XY did think of XL (briefly) in that scene when she was setting things up for Miao Pu and Left Ear. 

-----

Chapter 47:

Xiao Yao watched them leave and silently sighed. She had wanted to be their secret matchmaker and watch over them for longer so Miao Pu and Left Ear could take their time to develop, but things were beyond her control and she didn’t have much time left now. Xiao Yao silently wished them well, for Left Ear and Miao Pu to support and take care of each other – Left Ear and Miao Pu, fare thee well! I wish you what Xiang Liu couldn’t have, what Jing and I couldn’t have, you guys have to be happy forever.

blabla100:

What I am also curious is why did XL choose to tell her that there was someone more powerful behind Jing's death. I mean why did he reveal it? Wasn't enough that he tried to kill CX to push her off the limits?  Was it because he wanted to get blood for Jing? 

I thought XL told XY to protect her. 

CX thought he was selfless when it came to XY because he was so focused on gaining power to protect her. He sacrificed love and personal happiness for power, believing that he was doing so for XY's sake. But CX was actually quite selfish. He used XY for his own gain. He put XY in a position where her heart was exposed to TSJ and she agreed to enter into a loveless marriage with Feng Long to advance CX's political ambitions in both cases. CX forced XY to stay by his side, even when she would rather be elsewhere. When she made it clear that she wanted to stay at her clinic in Gao Xing (where CX should not have been able to go), CX used his own safety to threaten her to go back with him to Xuan Yuan. When she was about to leave him to marry TSJ, he killed TSJ. Even though he knew how badly that would hurt XY. Even though he knew that she had laid all her hopes and dreams of a simple, happy life on TSJ. Rather than protecting her, he often put her in more danger. He used her. He hurt her. He trapped her. 

By helping XY to see what CX had done, XL started the process of making sure that XY would free herself from CX. 

H19279:
There are some reasons that he did so:

XY loved and trust CX very much. It is better to let herself to seek for the truth than he told him. If he told her, she would not believe. 
In XL's opinion, CX is her obstacle to achieve a free, peaceful live. He knew that CX obsessed with XY and didn't let her go. That is why CX helped Hou to kill Jing. 
In term of someone who can accompany her, CX was not good candidate for her long-life accompany. XY considered him as brother, no romantic feeling. As a king, he prioritized power; he had many wives of whom tried to kill XY twice. XY would not be safe by CX and a kind of imprisoned by him. Additionally, he tried to save Jing who is better candidate in his view.
XY should clarify with CX about this. Otherwise, when Jing returned, he might be harmed again by CX.
Additionally, if there was political chaos in Xuan Yuan, it would be benefit for for Gong Gong army and the battle.
Cover his intention of taking her blood to save Jing by exchanging information.  

I agree with this. 

H19279:
In XL's opinion, CX is her obstacle to achieve a free, peaceful live. He knew that CX obsessed with XY and didn't let her go.

Especially this.

Snowdrop Meadow:

Just for a clarification, but I believe TSJ excels both in water and wood based powers. Here's excerpt from chapter 36:

Jing still felt it was burning hot but because this peach blossom forest had the water and wood powers so he could summon the wood powers to help him create a water maze to keep the heat out unlike in the desert where there was nothing around and he had to only use his own power to withstand the heat.

Thank you for sharing this excerpt. 

I found this part a little confusing. The peach blossom forest is Qi Yo, who had earth and water powers (as well as powers based in other elements). So it makes sense that the text says that the "peach blossom forest had water and wood powers". 

But then TSJ being able to "summon" the wood powers... is he using his own power there? Meaning that he has both wood-based and water-based power? Or is he drawing water from the wood (i.e., the trees of the forest that is Qi Yo, which are imbued with wood-based power) in order to create a water maze, which is something he could perhaps do with only water-based powers?

I imagine it's probably clearer in the original Mandarin text. 

-----

Chapter 36:

Jing regained some of his power and held onto Xiao Yao to keep her from being burned but the Grand Emperor’s leg was badly burned and was almost just a skeletal bone.

The Grand Emperor’s desolate expression regained a sliver of hope and he stood up with Jing’s help and the three of them rushed forward together towards the peach blossom forest.

When they entered the peach blossom forest both Jing and the Grand Emperor collapsed on the ground nearly dead, but the low power Xiao Yao appeared completely fine standing there with only her hair and clothes a little bit singed.

Jing still felt it was burning hot but because this peach blossom forest had the water and wood powers so he could summon the wood powers to help him create a water maze to keep the heat out unlike in the desert where there was nothing around and he had to only use his own power to withstand the heat.

Jing hurriedly conjured up the water maze and was about to pull Xiao Yao inside when he saw her nonchalantly strolling around the peach blossom forest as if on a spring day hike.

Jing stared slack jawed, if he didn’t know she had low powers he would have thought she was one of the most powerful goddesses in the world.

Jing asked “Xiao Yao, are you not hot?”

“Hot? No! The moment I entered the peach blossom forest I felt cool like a spring day on Sheng Nong Mountain.” As Xiao Yao spoke the peach blossom petals fell around her like falling snow and enveloped her in an embrace. Xiao Yao couldn’t help but reach out her hand to catch the petals.

Was he being strangely affected? Jing glanced over at the Grand Emperor and saw him sitting in a water maze he constructed and it was clear he also felt the burning heat.

PART 1 ABOUT YAOLIU ❤️❤️

You love to make poison, and I am the only one in the world who can taste the poison you make; you love to swim, and I will take you to the sea, which is our common home; you yearn for freedom, and I will go out and swim with you in the world of heaven and earth. To others, we are passers-by A, B, and C, but to each other, we are people who can be recognized by the other party at a glance even if we change our identities and appearances.

(1) Ambiguity upon first meeting

Liu: begins with relieving worries; Yao: opens the door to the heart

one

The girl's melodious and melancholy singing not only lured Xia Feo, but also lured out Xiang Liu, the nine-headed monster in the mountains and forests who had never tasted love. For the demon clan, the singing of female beasts is a sign of courtship. Refer to the use of songs by the sharks to court mates, and the original words in the book: "Except for the gods and humans, all creatures in this world are very straightforward in courtship and mating." >

Tong Hua did not write Xiang Liu's perspective, but she wrote Chi You's perspective in "Zeng Promise", which you can refer to.

<Now, he understands. In this spring, when everything is full of vitality and all things are growing, he is like countless wild beasts in the mountains and forests. After seeing a female beast, he suddenly understands.

This girl in the mountain stream awakened a sleeping part of his soul.

He wanted to carry her to his nest at the top of the tree, take her to his cave in the mountain, sing like the bird and tell her how safe and strong the nest he had built was to ward off the eagles and protect the eggs she laid; He wanted to catch the most delicious rabbit and bring it to her, bite off the fattest breasts and give it to her, begging her to eat it like the red fox; he wanted to urinate around the mountain stream, peeing on every tree and every tree. He leaves his own scent on every rock, declaring to all beasts and hunters that this is his territory, allowing her to play and hunt freely here, and not allowing anyone to harm her. If anyone dares to step into his territory and threaten her, Like the white tiger, he would fight to the death with them. >

As described above, what will a male animal do when he is attracted to a female animal? He will build her a nest, he will please her, he will give her the best food, he will give her somewhere to go, and he will protect her.

Although Xiang Liu has been a human for a long time, and the way to please the female beast is not as primitive and direct as Chi You thought when he was still a beast, he has done all these things for Xiao Yao later, no less.

•Build nests: The sea oysters are their home.

• Please her: take her to play and let her forget her sadness.

•Save the best food for her: This is what happens during Fangfengbei period.

•Give her somewhere to go: Make her a daughter of the sea and give her a sea map.

•Will protect her: When he was alive, he was always protecting her. Before he died, he also taught her how to protect herself.

So was Xiang Liu moved by Xiao Yao's singing? Yes, because of this, he would instruct Maoqiu to eat the beast. He regarded the beast as a male beast competing with him for mating rights. The more Xiao Yao defended the beast, the faster the beast died.

When Xiang Liu heard Xiao Yao's melancholy love song, he was moved by her melodious confession and felt pity for her long-lasting sadness. He was about to approach her, but was struck first by a phoenix. But then he discovered that she was a liar. She not only deceived Zhaozhao (and him), but also deceived his own horse Maoqiu, so he laughed at himself by laughing at Maoqiu: "People's hearts are cunning, you can grow up this time." Remember it?"

Believe in the beast's intuition. The beast's intuition in this book is not wrong. He came out because he really heard the sadness in Xiaoyao's singing. Although Xiaoyao's purpose is not pure, her sadness is real. She has never been happy, but she is good at hiding her true emotions in front of others.

The hair ball here is also a "grass snake gray thread" method. You know, what is the purpose of the hair balls? To relieve Xiaoyao's worries, Zhaozhao was killed by Xiang Liu, who will relieve Xiaoyao's worries? Looking at the whole book, every time Xiaoyao is unhappy, Xiang Liu will appear and make Xiaoyao forget his sadness.

Everyone’s focus is always on Xiangliu changing Xiaoyao’s “three nothings” into “three things”, but in fact, “forgetting sorrow” is the greatest gift that Xiangliu gives to Xiaoyao. "Three Nothings" to "Three Haves" are some ways to relieve Xiaoyao's worries, but Xiang Liu's ultimate goal is "May you be happy and worry-free for the rest of your life"!

first round:

Xiang Liu’s impression of Xiao Yao: a cunning, poisonous woman who is very good at deceiving others (she almost deceived his heart)

Xiaoyao's impression of Xiang Liu without looking at his appearance: dangerous, ruthless, direct, and concerned about his horse Maoqiu.

Xiaoyao's impression of Xiang Liu when she saw his appearance clearly: clean and tidy, handsome, a murderer like Chi You

They were all kidnapped and noticed that they were good-looking, and Xiaoyao's facial control was established.

Xiang Liu interrogated Xiao Yao and intuitively told him that Xiao Yao was not telling the truth. Xiao Yao felt murderous intent. How did she survive?

<He raised his head hard, keeping all his expressions in Xiang Liu's sight, "I'm just an abandoned person, I can't protect myself, I have no one to rely on, and I have nowhere to go"... Xiao Liu didn't dare to move. The cold sweat rolled down his forehead one by one, and there was moisture in his eyes. The shell that had not been torn open for decades was forcibly torn open. >

Xiaoyao is not a silly and sweet heroine. How did she survive after wandering in the wilderness for so many years? Is it because of her kindness? By simplicity? No, it was a life-and-death struggle in the jungle of beasts, a cunning human heart with an even more cunning human heart. She was just like what Xiang Liu described, a slippery loach. In the face of absolute power, if you sincerely show weakness and seek a little mercy from the strong, you may still have a chance to survive. This is Xiaoyao's plan.

But at the same time, her "shell that had not been torn open for decades was forced to be torn apart." Tu Shanjing had to "wish to die" in exchange for Xiaoyao's hard shell being broken. Xiang Liu tore it open the first time they met. It's so simple and crude to break Xiaoyao's shell.

Xiaoyao's words made Xiang Liu feel compassion for her, "I can't protect myself, I have no one to rely on, and I have nowhere to go." This sentence will be remembered by Xiang Liu for the rest of his life.

Is that the mercy of the strong towards the weak? Of course not. It is strange that Xiang Liu, a monster who preys on the weak, would pity the weak. That is the pity of a man for a woman. Did Xiaoyao feel it? Yes, otherwise I would not dare to delay asking for water when Xiang Liu asked "Have you thought about it" the next day?

Although the beast's intuition made Xiang Liu let Xiaoyao go, he had a better memory this time. He knew that although the beast's intuition was not wrong, people's hearts were also very cunning. The beast's intuition could only judge the authenticity of feelings, but it could not Can't guess people's hearts. Therefore, he only knew that her sadness was real, but he could not rule out the suspicion that she was a pervert.

Xiang Liu is as simple and rude as ever, disobeying? Beat you until you obey.

Seeing that she was willing to be beaten to death rather than leave Qingshui Town, he certainly knew that she did not want to help him harm others. At this time, Xiang Liu had some appreciation for her bloody nature. It seemed that although this woman was cunning, she had principles. , although weak, but courageous.

"If I'm not worthy, I'll give you your body in exchange." Xiao Yao still thought wrong after hearing this sentence in this situation, thinking that Xiang Liu was a good man, which only confirmed that she did feel Xiang Liu's affection last night. pity.

"My lord is beautiful in nature. It's not that I don't want to serve you, it's just..." What kind of person is Xiao Yao? A good-looking and fun-loving person, Xiang Liu is as charming as he is dangerous on the inside. Even though he is a poor talker, he still compliments Xiang Liu on how handsome he is. It seems that he is really handsome to her heart.

After another violent torture, Xiang Liu slapped his "cruel" label on Xiao Yao's heart.

Xiang Liu looked at Qi Qi, and Xiao Yao quickly covered Qi Qi's face. It seemed that she had a lot of misunderstandings about Xian Liu's masculine style.

"Xiang Liu was stunned, the corners of his lips turned up, and he immediately pursed his lips tightly." It can actually be seen here that Xiang Liu is still an ordinary young man with seven emotions and six desires, but he usually hides his joy, anger, sorrow, and joy in his cold appearance. It is difficult for others to detect his emotions easily.

In this round, Xiang Liu felt pity and appreciation for Xiao Yao, and the sensitive Xiao Yao noticed it, but she also found that these were not enough to resist Xiang Liu's cruelty.

Anchors: "Poison" and "Swimming"

two

It was more than a year before the two met for the second time. The author left it blank whether the two had a new understanding of each other during this period, but it doesn't matter. It's easy to guess why Tonghua wanted to wait until the two met again. How long does it take to arrange a year? Just give them time to investigate each other.

For example: During this year, Xiang Liu must have completely dispelled the doubts that Xiaoyao was a meticulous worker. He knew how Xiaoyao behaved in Qingshui Town, who he had good friends with, how he took care of the elderly and orphans, how he ate and washed himself. Without washing the dishes, what is the medical skill for treating infertility in women...

Xiaoyao must also know that Xiang Liu is a demon that everyone hates and fears in the wilderness, but he is very loyal to the Shennong Rebels. He knows that he has both intelligence and force. Only with his presence in the Shennong Rebels can the Yellow Emperor be helpless. He knows that the nine-headed demon is him taboo topic, and also guessed that he used poison to practice martial arts, and his poison must have entered Xiang Liu's stomach...

During this period, the poisons Xiaoyao made were either strange in color or smelled strange, and later they became unpalatable. Could Xiang Liu not understand her thoughts? But as long as the toxicity meets the requirements, she will accept everything. There is a feeling that she is allowed to make trouble. However, it may be that Mr. Xiangliu has many things to do and does not pay attention to these at all.

So does Xiaoyao feel Xiang Liu's indulgence towards her? Of course, that's why he dared to rub his greasy hands on his hands without fear of death.

When Mazi got married, Xiang Liu came to send congratulatory gifts.

<Xiao Liu is speechless, you are here to remind me that there are not only three hostages now, but one more. >

This book is narrated from Xiaoyao's perspective. Readers are often easily led astray by Xiaoyao's psychological activities. In fact, if you think carefully, you will find that Xiang Liu has already begun to show kindness to Xiaoyao from the second meeting.

He really came to send congratulatory gifts, really came to thank Xiaoyao and visit Xiaoyao.

As I said before, Xiaoyao was forced by Xiang Liu to open her heart when they first met. Did she close the door to Xiang Liu after that? Obviously not. When we chatted for the second time, we still opened our hearts: "I'm afraid of being lonely and not being able to find long-term dependence. Short-term companionship is also good."

Xiang Liu not only understood and remembered this sentence, but also responded with actions. Since then, Xiang Liu would occasionally sit in the small courtyard of Huichun Hall, and the two began to accompany each other to relieve loneliness.

Whether making poison to kill people or opening a medical clinic to make a living, medical skills are an important survival skill for Xiaoyao, but after meeting Xiang Liu, her medical skills have been given a new meaning, that is, studying poison techniques and poisoning Xiang Liu. Liu invisibly used "poison" to plant an anchor in Xiaoyao's heart.

"Seed anchor" is to "implant a kind of reflection in people's subconscious mind", which is a very important link in the occurrence of love. From then on, everything about medical skills reminded Xiaoyao of Xiang Liu, including the "swimming" that followed. "Swimming" was Xiaoyao's hobby since childhood. It was originally a memory related to her mother. When Xiaoyao thought of Her mother was still somewhat sad, but Xiangliu brought her new, happy and beautiful memories. From then on, Xiaoyao could think of Xiangliu when she saw "water". This is how Xiang Liu walked into Xiao Yao's heart without anyone noticing.

three

The third appearance. This can no longer be considered as the third meeting. I don’t know how many times I have met in between.

Xiaoyao was in a bad mood because Shiqi ran away from the battle, so she jumped into the river to relieve her depression. When Xiang Liu saw it, he laughed and asked, "Catching fish late at night?" I have to say, Xiang Liu's teasing eloquence is really good...

Then Xiang Liu stretched out his hand naturally. Xiao Yao also had a tacit understanding and immediately understood what Xiang Liu meant. She grabbed his hand and used it to lift it up the back of the sculpture. When Xiang Liu saw Xiao Yao Leng, he threw his wine gourd to her. , Xiaoyao took a few big sips naturally. This series of silent movements showed that they were already very familiar with each other.

<Xiang Liu leaned back and looked at him, Xiao Liu was drunk and emboldened, and said angrily, "What are you looking at? I'm not a woman!">

Xiaoyao is not such a narcissistic person. If she hadn't sensed Xiang Liu's great interest in her, she wouldn't have always misunderstood that Xiang Liu was interested in her. I found that Xiaoyao emphasized her gender in front of Xiang Liu several times, which reminded me of the fact that Fangfeng Bei asked Xiaoyao "Who do you want me to be?" several times, but Xiaoyao hoped for Xiang Liu every time. Do you think of her as a woman or a man?

<"I'm just getting more and more curious about your past." - Translation: I'm just getting more and more interested in you

Xiao Liu raised his head and poured wine. ——Translation: In a bad mood! Don't bother!

"Who are you angry with?" - Translation: I care about you

"You need to take care of it!" - Translation: I told you not to bother!

"You owe it to me again!" >——Translation: Okay, then I won't ask

Xiao Yao invited him to compete in a swimming competition. Xiang Liu was the king of the sea, so there was no comparison in swimming, but he still agreed while being arrogant. Isn't competing with Xiao Yao just trying to coax a child?

<"For the sake of asking me, I agree.">

——Translation: Considering that you are in a bad mood, I will try my best to comfort you.

After landing, Xiaoyao felt much better. As soon as she felt good, she started to think: What kind of death should I do today? Hey, there it is! It is said that this nine-headed demon is a taboo topic for Xiang Liu. I use this to test my current status in Xiang Liu's heart.

What does the topic of the nine-headed demon mean to Xiang Liu? Xiang Liu explained later that Xiao Yao actually touched Xiang Liu's pain point this time. Regarding his identity as the nine-headed demon, others either despised or feared him. Xiang Liu could definitely feel it in Xiaoyao's tone when talking about the nine-headed demon. Xiaoyao was not contemptuous. His first reaction was definitely joy, but at the same time he immediately became nervous, expectant and afraid. There was no contempt, so what about fear? He couldn't wait to know the results.

<"Actually, I like to eat people. One of your size is just enough for me to take a bite of each head.">

Then when he bit his neck to suck blood for the first time, Xiang Liu deliberately showed his demonic side and wanted to test whether Xiao Yao would be afraid of him.

<Xiao Liu immediately rolled away from Xiang Liu... and took a few steps back. >

The BGM in Xiang Liu's mind at this time should be: ♫Are you serious about taking half a step back? A small movement can still cause so much damage.

Xiaoyao was afraid because Xiang Liu knew the secret of her body, but her actions really made Xiang Liu angry.

Four

After that time, at least nine months passed, and Xiang Liu came to Xiao Yao to suck blood because he was injured.

I really have to thank Zhuan Xu for this round. If he hadn't injured Xiang Liu, the two of them wouldn't have known how long the quarrel would have lasted.

<"Are you afraid?" "Afraid!" "Lie!">

Xiaoyao didn't say how Xiang Liu was so sure that she wasn't afraid. It could only be felt through the physical contact of biting her neck. Except for one time later when Tong Hua described Zhuanxu's reaction to express the feeling of them biting their necks, the previous few times had only simple descriptions of actions. But think about it, what an intimate action this is. In this process, the two people's subtle interactions The reaction can be noticed by the other party.

Do Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao understand love? Yes, he understands both. Before Xiang Liu became a strategist, he was Fang Feng Bei. The first time Fang Feng Bei appeared was in the Song and Dance Studio. He must have seen a lot of love affairs. As for Xiaoyao, she specializes in treating women’s infertility! I have said before that a good author will not make up any setting. This shows that Xiaoyao understands, and she sensitively captures the lust exposed by Xiangliu every time he bites her neck, and Xiangliu also clearly knows the nature of his behavior when sucking Xiaoyao's neck.

<"Anyway, I am already the adult's person. I can do whatever you like with me."

"Lied again!">

This is flirting. In fact, in the early days, Xiaoyao often used men's fake identities to flirt with Xiang Liu. Let me explain, Xiaoyao is not a stupid person who doesn’t understand anything. On the contrary, she understands everything. So she didn’t say that out of carelessness, but because she knew it was ambiguous and would make people think wrong, so she said it deliberately. .

So when the Lover's Gu was planted later, it was easy for everyone to understand why Xiang Liu felt that Xiao Yao was the one taking the initiative, because Xiang Liu was indeed the one who was flirted with all the time. We will talk about this later.

<“If you let the monsters know that your blood is more effective than the best elixir, I’m afraid you will really be torn apart and eaten up.”>

These two people are always like this, testing each other back and forth and gradually building trust. Whether it is from Xiang Liu’s words or Xiao Yao’s childhood experience, we all know that ordinary monsters will definitely eat people if they find out the secret of Xiao Yao’s body, so Xiao Yao already knows that Xiang Liu is a good monster at this time . And what about Xiang Liu? He must also know that Xiaoyao is not afraid of him anymore.

It's not over yet, a new round of temptation begins again.

<"You are injured." "Let me sleep on your couch">

Xiang Liu: Will you kill me while I am healing?

Xiaoyao, on the other hand, painted Xiang Liu’s face and recorded the whole process with a mirror (video on her mobile phone).

Xiaoyao: If I tease you like this, will you be so angry that you actually eat me?

As expected, these two people had been in casinos before. They were addicted to gambling, and the more they gambled, the bigger they got.

The ambiguity that each other knows well

five

This was the first time that Xiaoyao approached Xiangliu. It was about Chuanzi's marriage and wanted to test whether Xiangliu was the culprit of him. But I think this is not her real purpose, why? She later said, "I also feel that this kind of making things difficult is not your style." Therefore, instead of saying that she was here for Chuanzi's marriage, it was better to say that she had not seen Xiang Liu for some days and Xiang Liu did not come to see her. She wanted to see Xiang Liu, so she found an excuse.

Here I would like to remind everyone that Xiaoyao, like Xiang Liu, is accustomed to duplicity and duplicity, so sometimes, it seems to be her psychological activities, but she cannot take it completely seriously, because self-deception is her usual style.

So let's go back and take a look at her psychological activities before she found Xiang Liu.

<After that night, it has been several months, and Xiang Liu has not appeared. With so many people looking for trouble for him, it is normal for him not to show up. If he does show up, Xiao Liu will also know that his life is over. >

If we don’t say anything else, let’s just say this last sentence. We know that this part of her psychological activity needs to be looked at in reverse. Does Xiaoyao really think that Xiang Liu will eat her? of course not. "Always hasn't appeared", pay attention to this "always". You would use "always" only when you expect someone to appear but that person doesn't. If you don't expect that person, you should use "always". And this "it's normal for him not to show up", Yaomei'er, are you sure you're not comforting yourself? Family members should think carefully about the context in which this "...is normal" sentence pattern is generally used.

The translation of this psychological activity should be: It has been several months since the last time, why hasn't Xiang Liu come to me yet? Alas, maybe it's because he can't get away from something. After all, there are so many people making trouble for him, so it's normal that he can't get away.

After interpreting the typical sentence patterns, readers might as well try to interpret Xiaoyao’s subsequent psychological activities?

<Xiaoliu has been praying in his heart that more people will cause trouble for him. It is best that he is so busy that he completely forgets that there is Wen Xiaoliu in Qingshui Town.

But now... alas! >

Haha, just look at it backwards and that’s it. So Xiaoyao's purpose of looking for Xiang Liu this time: firstly, she wanted to see Xiangliu, secondly, she was worried about Xiangliu, and thirdly, she wanted to know Xiangliu's reaction last time she teased Xiangliu.

As for Xiang Liu, he also happily went to the appointment. Why? Because he already knew that not only would Xiaoyao not harm him, but she was really not afraid of him at all.

<"Have you taken a shower?"

"It's very clean, and I'm waiting for you to come." >

Xiang Liu asked "Have you taken a bath?" because he has mysophobia? Of course not, he had never paid attention to whether Xiaoyao's neck was clean during the previous two blood sucking sessions. All I can say is that Master Xiang Liu is worthy of being a wise and powerful man. He is a quick learner and can already flirt back, and Xiaoyao doesn't show any weakness.

The flirting back and forth between these two people is really ambiguous to the extreme.

<Xiang Liu clasped Xiao Liu's shoulder with one hand and lowered his head. Xiao Liu meekly tilted his head back slightly, and Xiang Liu's fangs pierced his neck, sucking his blood. Xiao Liu did not close his eyes, but admired the moon. >

If the previous two blood suckings were all for a reason, then this time they sucked blood for the purpose of biting the neck. The two people's actions were very coordinated. This was an intimate relationship that was not revealed but was consensual. Obviously, the feeling of being sucked by Xiang Liu is definitely not painful. Xiao Yao is still interested in admiring the moon. What does that feel like? The lust is there, but there should be no licking, otherwise there will be no need to wait until the next time in the pool, this time it will be over.

<"Don't you want to kill me?"

"I don't want to!" Xiao Liu smiled, "You clearly know that I don't want to kill you, let alone kill you."

"I don't know, I just know you should hate me."

"How dare you come to see me when you're injured if you don't know? Do you really think of me as a little white rabbit? Or are you being stupid with nine heads fighting?"

Xiang Liu bit him and planned to continue eating. >

This conversation is interesting.

Xiang Liu asked knowingly, of course he already knew that Xiao Yao didn't want to kill him, but he really wondered why Xiao Yao didn't hate him. After all, he had beaten Xiao Yao forty times when they first met, and he had been bullying her ever since.

Xiaoyao thought to herself, if you are still pretending to be like this, I will expose you directly. What to expose? Exposing the fact that Xiang Liu risked his life to test whether she hated him.

Her comments are very precise. Lord Xiangliu, do you really treat Xiaoyao as a little white rabbit? Or have you made a fool of yourself?

Xiang Liu was so upset that he became angry (desire).

Xiaoyao immediately began to explain, telling her past story with the snake demon. She wanted to reassure Xiang Liu that she really did not hold any grudge against Xiang Liu, because she was more afraid of loneliness than the physical pain.

If after the first meeting, Xiaoyao still didn't know whether meeting Xiang Liu was bitter or joyful, but now she definitely knows. Since Xiang Liu appeared in her life, she was no longer lonely in the past few years. When Xiang Liu didn't come to see her, she would study how to poison Xiang Liu every day. When Xiang Liu came to see her, there would be new tricks every time. Every time they got along with her, they were exciting and interesting. One meeting was enough for her to reminisce for several times. Days, even months. Moreover, Xiang Liu is smart and understands her. It is not difficult for the two of them to chat and they have always had a tacit understanding with each other. With Xiang Liu, life is so interesting that she has long forgotten the pain of their first meeting.

<“But look at the moon, it looked like this thousands of years ago. No matter how beautiful the scenery is, it will become boring after a long time!”>

This sentence explains why Xiaoyao is so afraid of loneliness. Think about it, other gods have relatives and friends for company, but she is always alone, and her life is long and boring. Although she barely managed to find a home for herself, they After all, they are not "relatives and friends" and have a limited life span. They are not "good friends" and cannot play together.

<"You want to ask me to help you release him?"

"Does that prostitute house belong to you?"

"The name of a whore.">

Both of them are shrewd people, and they often have 800 tricks in one sentence. Many conversations are psychological games between you and me. It would be strange for readers to understand Yao Liu if they take them literally.

If Chuanzi's marriage was caused by Xiang Liu, Xiang Liu would not ask for the name of the prostitute. If the prostitute house was not owned by the Shennong Rebels, Xiang Liu would not ask for the name of the prostitute. Xiaoyao captured two pieces of information from Xiang Liu's words. One was that someone else was making things difficult for Chuanzi, not Xiang Liu; the other was that the prostitute house did belong to the Shennong Rebels. But is the second information Xiaoyao should know? Xiaoyao is very smart. Knowing too much about some things is not good for her. Every time Xiang Liu takes her into the camp, she takes the initiative to close her eyes.

"It doesn't seem to be yours, and I don't think this kind of making things difficult is like your style." Xiaoliu grinned, with a sneaky light in his eyes, "You don't need to help me, I'll beg someone else. Help.”>

That's why she spoke like this and immediately said that she didn't understand the information Xiang Liu inadvertently revealed. But what a shrewd person Xiang Liu is, would Xiang Liu not notice if she tried to hide her secret? Xiaoyao also knew how shrewd Xiang Liu was, so she added, "You don't need to help me. I'll ask another person for help."

Xiaoyao deliberately made Xiang Liu jealous and angry, so that he could immediately divert Xiang Liu's attention. Because Xiang Liu was angry and just threw her from the tree, but she felt that if Xiang Liu knew that she knew the secrets of the Shennong Rebels, Xiang Liu would really kill someone and silence her.

Hence the following:

<The awakened squirrel looked at him.

Xiaoliu said to them with a smile: "What are you looking at? Are you looking at me making a fool of myself? I didn't make a fool of myself. I was trading small for big. At least the next time I see the devil, he won't want to crush me to death... ”>

Okay, so here comes the question again. Have you ever wondered, since Xiang Liu is such a shrewd person, how could he accidentally let it slip?

That's of course because love can make people lose their minds - "You want to ask me to help you release him?" Xiang Liu thought Xiaoyao wanted to ask him for help, and Zheng Lehe was so excited that he would naturally say the wrong thing. So does Xiaoyao know that this is why Xiang Liu spilled the beans? She knew it, so she could be sure that making Xiang Liu jealous would be a successful trick to confuse Xiang Liu's judgment.

Here I would also like to analyze with you why Xiaoyao has such a perception - if she knew the secret of the Shennong Rebels, Xiang Liu would kill her to silence her? From the first meeting, Xiang Liu had labeled himself as "cruel" in Xiao Yao's heart. Xiao Yao understood at that time that even though Xiang Liu admired and pitied her, if it came to the Shennong Rebels, Xiang Liu would Liu Hui would not hesitate to be cruel to her. So even if Xiaoyao already knew that Xiang Liu had feelings for her, she didn't dare to risk her own life - which one was more important in Xiang Liu's heart, the interests of the Shennong Rebel Army or her.

Although Xiaoyao likes to gamble, her gambling is based on a certain degree of certainty, rather than blindly gambling. The last time she teased Xiang Liu, she was sure, but facing the Shennong Rebels, Xiao Yao was not sure.

AH :
I found this part a little confusing. The peach blossom forest is Qi Yo, who had earth and water powers (as well as powers based in other elements). So it makes sense that the text says that the "peach blossom forest had water and wood powers".

But then TSJ being able to "summon" the wood powers... is he using his own power there? Meaning that he has both wood-based and water-based power? Or is he drawing water from the wood (i.e., the trees of the forest that is Qi Yo, which are imbued with wood-based power) in order to create a water maze, which is something he could perhaps do with only water-based powers?

At the blazing hot peach forest, Jing summoned water spirits to create a water formation, which is his power. There is no mention of him summoning wood power here: 

璟觉得身周依旧是焚毁一切的炙热,只不过在这桃花林内,有了水灵和木灵,他可以召集水灵,布置阵法对抗炙热,不像在那万物俱空的荒漠中,只能倚靠自己的灵力去对抗。

:

璟为了验证自己的判断,向着桃林深处走去,果然,水灵在迅疾地流失,像是严厉的警告,璟又试探地走了几步,桃林好似突然发怒了,千朵桃花瓣化作了利刃,向他飞来,小夭大惊失色,没来得及多想,飞扑到璟身上,把他压倒在地。

Jing felt that the heat around them was still so hot as if it could burn everything. However there were wood and water spirits in the peach blossom forest so he could summon the water spirits to set up a formation to counter the heat, unlike the vast emptiness of the desert where he could only rely on his own powers to withstand it.

:

To verify his theory, Jing walked deeper into the peach forest. Sure enough, the water spirits rapidly disappeared like a stern warning. Jing tentatively took a few more steps, which suddenly appeared to infuriate the peach forest, and thousands of peach blossom petals transformed into sharp blades, flying towards him. Terrified with no time to think, Xiao Yao flew to Jing's side and pushed him to the ground.

-- Vol 3 Ch3  (Chapter 36)