nathsketch:

Yes!! I can't wait to see it published :)

Tong Hua likes to keep things hidden, but I don't hahaha

Yes. Now I prefer she clobbered us over the head with all the extra prose that clearly tells us every detail of her hidden lines!

Read on Weibo that there were rumours of a 2nd epilogue that was initially written which would make YaoLiu shippers happy, but since I have not seen conclusive evidence the rumours and the supposed details of the epilogue were authentic, I won't share them here. 

windiaaa041293:

Seeing your comment I immediately visited the thread... it seems like they are trying to find a way to distort the facts...LOL

Yeah. It's a bummer. All the time and effort you guys put into bringing us so much content...just for us to be called delusional, abuser supporters, and other nonsensical stuff.

It's actually...pathetic, to put it bluntly. 

It's what I keep saying. They have their happy ending. What more do they want?

HeadInTheClouds:
Yes. We do probably over-analyse here. But I think that's just part of the fun. Engagement with any work of art is inherently subjective, IMO. We all have our biases, some of us are more conservative in our interpretation while others take things further. As long as we're not pushing our view on others, where's the harm?  I don't harbour any ill feelings towards people who like Jing or YaoJing; it's just different strokes for different folks. I just wish there weren't personal attacks being thrown our way as a collective.  These shipping wars are silly.

Exactly. And our topics vary from day to day. If you had told me last week that I would be staring at pictures and write-ups of every variety of red beans yesterday, I would have thought you were crazy, and yet here I was. That's the whole point of being a part of a forum, to share our (perhaps outrageous, perhaps very plausible) views and biases and discuss them without having to feel side-eyed or attacked. It just makes it worse when I look at videos of the whole cast together and they are certainly not antagonistic towards each other, so why are the fans up in arms over fictional characters they portray. 

liddi:

Yes. Now I prefer she clobbered us over the head with all the extra prose that clearly tells us every detail of her hidden lines!

Read on Weibo that there were rumours of a 2nd epilogue that was initially written which would make YaoLiu shippers happy, but since I have not seen conclusive evidence the rumours and the supposed details of the epilogue were authentic, I won't share them here. 

Can you share? Pretty please?

You can't just dropped that tidbit, and not share. That's just cruel :-)

liddi:
Exactly. And our topics vary from day to day. If you had told me last week that I would be staring at pictures and write-ups of every variety of red beans yesterday, I would have thought you were crazy, and yet here I was. That's the whole point of being a part of a forum, to share our (perhaps outrageous, perhaps very plausible) views and biases and discuss them without having to feel side-eyed or attacked. It just makes it worse when I look at videos of the whole cast together and they are certainly not antagonistic towards each other, so why are the fans up in arms over fictional characters they portray.

Haha. The minute, you guys start analysing poems, I dipped. Poetry and I are not friends - I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Many of the things that get discussed here, I don't really care about. Whether Xiao Yao is thinking of Xiang Liu or Jing in this or that particular moment, isn't really going to impact my reading of the book as a whole. But I enjoy the sense of community that we get on these threads, you ladies picked up a crazy amount of details. You can go to the cinema to enjoy a movie as a community, but reading is often a solitary experience. These threads are like book clubs. I do my bit to contribute and keep the threads going.

And yes, I don't understand people who engage in these shipping wars and inter-fandom wars. Some of the antagonistic rivalries between DW and TJC's fandoms are ridiculous.

Elise:

I glanced over there. You guys, they screenshot/copy & paste what we say and post it on their thread ^^

LOL!  So perfect!

I loved this scene too.  XL's sense of humor ... lol

HeadInTheClouds:

Your publishing a book of illustrations with Xiang Liu as one of the main subjects?

That's so cool. 

Oh no, it’s completely  unrelated to Xiang Liu, Lost You Forever and anything of the sort. I just put some Easter eggs there :) 

Has anyone noticed, in the novel, before the 37 years under the sea incident, XY and XL rode different Pegasus. But after the 37 years under the sea incident, they rode one Pegasus together.

I'm curious, because I didn't pay much attention, but someone discussed it in one of the articles. Would anyone like to help confirm it?

Hey Windiaaa, I was talking to the girls in the Instagram fan club and they asked me to tell you that they love your posts on the Facebook group. I figured it was you because they said it was a very intelligent lady who usually brought many interesting things about the illustrations and other hidden details. <3 

Have you been fighting off Jingers there alone? Let us know if more ice swords are needed :)

nathsketch:

Hey Windiaaa, I was talking to the girls in the Instagram fan club and they asked me to tell you that they love your posts on the Facebook group. I figured it was you because they said it was a very intelligent lady who usually brought many interesting things about the illustrations and other hidden details. <3 

Have you been fighting off Jingers there alone? Let us know if more ice swords are needed :)

There's a Facebook group? I don't have Instagram, so can't help you out there.

HeadInTheClouds:

There's a Facebook group? I don't have Instagram, so can't help you out there.

Yes! I think it’s this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/374673724446311/

The problem is that there are too many Jingers :/

windiaaa041293:

Has anyone noticed, in the novel, before the 37 years under the sea incident, XY and XL rode different Pegasus. But after the 37 years under the sea incident, they rode one Pegasus together.

I'm curious, because I didn't pay much attention, but someone discussed it in one of the articles. Would anyone like to help confirm it?

Yes. 

Before the 37 years under the ocean, they always rode separate winged mounts:

小夭策天马离开,到轩辕山下时,看到防风邶,小夭只是挥了下手,防风邶策天马追上她两人默契地向着敦物山飞驰。

Xiao Yao nudged the winged mount and left. At the foot of Xuan Yuan mountain, she saw Fangfeng Bei. At just a wave of her hand, Fangfeng Bei urged his wing mount and caught up to her, then the two of them flew together towards Dun Wu mountain in tacit understanding.
:
两人并骥行过轩辕街头,虽然小夭戴了帷帽,可一看小夭骑的天马,再看到防风邶,几个心思活动的人猜到是王姬,不禁激动地叫了出来,行人听闻,纷纷让到路旁。

Both of them went down the streets of Xuan Yuan side by side. Although Xiao Yao was wearing a veiled hat, the moment they saw the wing mount Xiao Yao was riding, and Fangfeng Bei, those who were more alert guessed it was the princess, and could not help but shout excitedly, and those on the road who heard quickly gave way and moved to the roadside.

-- Vol 1 Ch16

After the 37 years, she had no qualms in riding the same mount together in front of everyone:

防风邶停住了脚步,笑问:“王姬,可愿去寻欢?”

“为什么不去?”

防风邶拇指和食指放在唇边,打了一声响亮的口哨,一匹天马小跑着过来,防风邶翻身上马,把手伸给小夭,小夭握住他的手,骑到了天马上。

防风邶驾驭着天马去了青丘城,他带着小夭走进离戎族开的地下赌场。

Fangfeng Bei stopped in his tracks and asked with a smile, "Princess, are you willing to go and have some fun?"

"Why not?"

Putting his thumb and index finger to his lips, Fangfeng Bei let out a loud whistle and a winged mount trotted over. Fangfeng Bei vaulted on to the horse and held his hand out to Xiao Yao, who in turn grabbed hold of it and got on to the winged mount.

Fangfeng Bei rode the winged mount to Qingqiu city, and brought Xiao Yao to the underground gambling den operated by the Lirong clan.

-- Vol 2 Ch6  (Chapter 23)

liddi:

Oh please, liddi, can you share? 

liddi:

I think i saw the weibo post ytd.

I think some said it's fake. 

MySiFeng:

I think i saw the weibo post ytd.

I think some said it's fake. 

Yes. I can't be sure it is authentic hence my reluctance to share. Can you remember which post it was? I only had a quick glance through but can't find it today.

Kokuto:

So, are you saying XY's awareness of what was happening in the shell was happening through the Love Bug?

yes, everything that she felt and sensed was feasible via the lovers’ bug.