Wait, about the hibiscus flower... you guys are saying that she never mentioned or used the hibiscus on Jing until FFB told her about it? I mean tthere was no mention of the hibiscus in the novel up until then? So many plants and flowers, I can not remember them all. Except for the phoenix. 

blabla100:

Wait, about the hibiscus flower... you guys are saying that she never mentioned or used the hibiscus on Jing until FFB told her about it? I mean tthere was no mention of the hibiscus in the novel up until then? So many plants and flowers, I can not remember them all. Except for the phoenix. 

wait until the analysis from @H19279 is complete...
Cao Ao Ridge seems similar to the XL military camp described in the novel.
wait, did xy ever say "our house"?

blabla100:

Hibiscus is a tropical and subtropical plant. It grew in the southeast and central- south regions in ancient times (Gaoxin and Qingshui Town belong to the southeast, and Shennong Mountain belongs to the central- south). Hibiscus leaf juice can not only clean and nourish hair, but also black hair. At that time, Xiaoyao was in the west Yan, Xiyan is located in the northwest of the wilderness, and there are no hibiscus trees growing there. It is more suitable to use the honey locust that can be found everywhere in the north. Why does it have to be a hibiscus tree?

and also Xiaoyao has known jing for 6 years, but why did she start to obsess over jing's hair after seeing jing take off his crown on the boat?

Edit:coupled with the fact that the title of the chapter is about the disease of love. The wife's longing for her husband. She rides a boat alone while missing her husband who is far away...

how did xiaoyao know that it smelled like sunshine and green leaves.
Even though she had previously lived in Qingsui City, she always used honey locust to wash Jing's hair.

windiaaa041293:

Baby snake ^^

So cute! Is this supposed to be baby Xiang Liu? What is he saying?

No one blames XL for the outcome, but IMO the ball was in his court. If he wanted to keep on living with XY, he could have had, but his duty was more important to him. If he was to gave up dying on the battlefield with his army, no doubt in my mind that it would have been an happy ending for XY. Would have been an happy ending for XL too? I don't think so, because the memories of his fellow soldiers who lost their lifes would forever be a shadow to his happiness. XY-XL biggest problem, IMO, wasn't that XL was her family's enemy, but his choice to have the same ending as the rest of his army. She wanted to be the one who saved him, not because his past as the adoptive son of Gong Gong was bad, on the contrary, he saved him, but because she wanted him to be free to have a future with her. There is no future for them as things were, XY couldn't have asked him to give up on his principles, because even if he accepted, which I highly doubt, regardless of XY begging him to do that, XL wouldn't be happy living with all the past memories that he shared with his soldiers that lost their lifes on the battlefield, and XL couldn't have asked her to give up on her life and indulge into a short term happiness and basically force her to die with him. XL is able to enjoy life by himself, but XY no, she is her parents daughter and as SirBi said, her going after XL would have meant the death for both of them.  

I am very curious about these flowers, looking forward to read more from you guys. 

HeadInTheClouds:

So cute! Is this supposed to be baby Xiang Liu? What is he saying?

The sky rumbled and there was a loud noise, and the young master made his debut!! ^^

blabla100:
No one blames XL for the outcome, but IMO the ball was in his court. If he wanted to keep on living with XY, he could have had, but his duty was more important to him. If he was to gave up dying on the battlefield with his army, no doubt in my mind that it would have been an happy ending for XY.

I feel like saying the ball was in his court is kinda blamey. It positioned XY's happy ending as the superior/right choice and if only Xiang Liu hadn't insisted on sticking to his principles, they could have had the happy ending.  Whereas I see it as neither of them was willing to compromise on what they wanted. Xiang Liu wasn't willing to compromise on his honour or loyalty; Xiao Yao wasn't willing to compromise on her need for someone who would never leave her. Both of their reasons and desires are equally valid.

blabla100:
XL couldn't have asked her to give up on her life and indulge into a short term happiness and basically force her to die with him. XL is able to enjoy life by himself, but XY no, she is her parents daughter and as SirBi said, her going after XL would have meant the death for both of them.

I don't see why a short-term relationship and his eventual death would equal Xiao Yao dying with him. Unless she was just so grief-stricken that she would kill herself. I guess, here, the crux is Xiao Yao's inability to move on past the grief because of her childhood psychological wounds. Not everyone off themselves following the passing of a loved one.  

blabla100:
I am very curious about these flowers, looking forward to read more from you guys.

Besides the hibiscus and red phoenix flowers, are there other flowers that we're discussing? I need to go through the novel again since I didn't pay attention to flowers when I read the novel. I swear, I've read this book more carefully than some legal contract :-).

windiaaa041293:

The sky rumbled and there was a loud noise, and the young master made his debut!! ^^

Thanks, windiaaa. This style of art is so cute. 

Like this one here :-). No idea what it's saying, but the other 8 heads popping out...

HeadInTheClouds:

Terima kasih, Windiaaa. Gaya seni ini sangat lucu. 

Seperti yang ini :-). Tidak tahu apa yang dikatakannya, tapi 8 kepala lainnya muncul...

Did he say "Just feed me" LOL

HeadInTheClouds:
Like this one here :-). No idea what it's saying, but the other 8 heads popping out...

He said, "It's only acceptable if you feed me." 

And sure enough she did as he asked.

I demand this scene be reshot in the drama!

Maybe it does sound a little blamey, yes, I don't know. The thing is I kinda understand XY too, XL's choice is irreversible, it's not something like choose power over love, or money over love, I mean death is death, no future, no plans, no nothing. Giving this, I don't see XY having an option at all, to be honest. In her words, that's worse than death. Living a long life with no one to keep her company, because the one she committed to is already dead. Yea, I belive she wouldn't have been able to keep on living without him, that's my take on SirBi's words. I don't actually blame anyone, that was just how fate was for them, wrong timing, I guess. If she would have committed herself to him, I belive she would have followed him în death, it runs în her family and that's not what XL wanted for her. On the other hand, if XL would have saved himself a life to live the rest of his life with XY, I highly doubt he could have ever been happy, not with all the memories of his fellow soldiers that lost their lifes on the battlefield. They both had their hands tied to be honest. 

Edit altough IMO XY was more willing to take the risk and commit than XL ever was. The only reason why she didn't go along îs because XL didn't allow it.  I pity XY more, because XL died,  but she needs to keep on living yearning for him. Did his plan succeed?  I don't belive so. He thought maybe that by killing the bugs her love for him will die too, but just as he was surprised to see the memories she kept în the mirror of him, he miscalculated the extent of her feelings too. Or who knows, maybe as she said în regards to tian er, as a lifetime pass, her feelings for Jing will eventually turn real too and thus XL's  wish will become true. 

windiaaa041293:

Did he say "Just feed me" LOL

liddi:

He said, "It's only acceptable if you feed me." 

And sure enough she did as he asked.

I demand this scene be reshot in the drama!

Thanks, ladies. And I'm with you on this, liddi. We want a reshot of this scene. And the bedroom scene. And we want the scene where he saved her from the whirlpool. 

And speaking of the bedroom scene. If you ever wanted that scene to end differently, I present....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iu4y1R75r/?share_source=copy_web

The fans are obviously frustrated with these two dancing around each other. The story could have ended right here. (I didn't go searching for this, I swear)

I'd be more happy if they will just delete that scene where XL is crying with that pearl in his hand over XY and Jing's private moments, like really. That scene alone makes me not want to watch season 2 anymore. 

blabla100:

I'd be more happy if they will just delete that scene where XL is crying with that pearl in his hand over XY and Jing's private moments, like really. That scene alone makes me not want to watch season 2 anymore. 

Um he wasn't crying in that scene. He was furious.