Elise:
I read  somewhere that the author said the title "Lost You Forever" is meant for Cang Xuan losing Xiao Yao forever. But.... I think the title is really meant more for Xiang Liu. Xiao Yao literally loses him forever. With Cang Xuan, she can always come back and visit him if she wants to (though I doubt she ever will lol).

liddi is probably more familiar with the details and precise translations, but the title of the novel in Mandarin is more like "Eternally Yearning for You" and "Lost You Forever" is the title of the first volume of the novel. 

My understanding is that the "Lost You Forever" title is at least partly referring to CX's choice (which he makes as a child) to pursue ultimate power so that he would always be able to protect XY and his loved ones. That choice meant that he would be giving up the possibility of marrying XY (and only XY) for love, and spending a lifetime with her. The moment he chose that path, in a sense, he lost XY forever. 

Elise:
Do we really have to wait a whole year? I was hoping it would air in the winter/early January 🥺

Nobody have the right answer now :) We just know that Tencent opened via their App the reservation (yesterday).

AH :
blimarch speculated that XL could fully heal his bites but chose to leave a mark. Do you think that's the case?

@AH  

The original fangs impressions look like every vampire's teeth impressions. It's XL that makes them look like love bites. Watch here, episode 5 (3mn18) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjum0A6WUxE  

I do think that it would be very unconvenient to try to conceal the marks. And also, XY doesn't want to be intimate with XL now that she's a woman because she's attracted by him... and all that comes from it...

liddi:
However, we do not know whether Xiang Liu has inherent healing powers.

Wasn't XL a disciple of Gong Gong and the later prolifient as a healer from Shen Nong or something like that? I though I read that in the novel?  In any case, the fangs marks are very different from the love bites (episode 6 watch at 25mn48: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmJq41aOuBA) and in the drama we see XL deliberately transforming them. In the novel, chapter 3: "Qi hurried up his footsteps and there was a twinkle in his eye until he noticed the teeth mark on Xiao Liu’s neck. For all intents and purposes it looked like a mark left by a kiss. Shi Qi’s eyes darted to Xiao Liu’s room and the twinkle disappeared from his eyes." Whereas in chapter 4: "Shi Qi knelt down and slowly picked off the leaves on his head and saw that there were two fresh bite marks on Xiao Liu’s neck. It was slightly hidden underneath his collar with the red teeth impression vaguely showing the imprint of a pair of lips. "

AH :
My mistake. I thought you were saying it would be more harmful to her reputation if she was caught with FFB biting her neck in her bed than if she was caught with FFB biting her wrist in her bed.

No problem :) <3 I'm French and I struggle to express myself correctly in English without making misunderstandings

I tried to slalom among the batch of messages to avoid to read the drama's ending. I don't want to fall back into a spiral of sadness XD. Right now, I think I'm really not ready to watch season 2. Like @nathsketch I feel like dying inside at the thought of it

"Xiao Yao was curious from the beginning. Why didn’t Ah Bi use peach wood from Jade Mountain and instead used Fu Sang God Wood? Fu Sang God Wood can ignite without a flame and was not suitable to be used as carving wood. And it wasn’t clear what Ah Bi did to this piece of God Wood so that it could be touched and not burn."

" He closed the bottom up and with the crystal ball into the belly of the doll, the crystal was water essence and the Fu Sang God Wood was a fire essence so the two opposing powers contained each other. The crystal’s ice essence was no longer bone chilling and the Fu Sang God Wood would no longer burn up on contact"

So the fire essence was XY and the ice essence was XL?  

blimarch:
No problem :) <3 I'm French and I struggle to express myself correctly in English without making misunderstandings

:D Hahaha same ! Ca sonne lourd! 

And good luck to your slalom :D

liddi:

Oh it's just a rumour that the H!6 variety show which Tan Jianci is a part of, filmed a happy ending for Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu, seeing Yang Zi and him were still filming at 11pm when the rest of the cast had left, and Tan Jianci was wearing the red wedding robes similar to the one in the poster. I am definitely hoping this will turn out to be true - we certainly need as many happy moments as we can get, outside of the drama proper if not within.

I'm really hoping this is true as well. Why else would TJC dress up as XL in wedding robes and YZ be in her XY wedding makeup? https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1669156119267377152

Symbolika1:

Nobody have the right answer now :) We just know that Tencent opened via their App the reservation (yesterday).

Prayer circle none of the actors get into a scandal/tax problems before season 2 airs 🙏🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

Elise:

Prayer circle none of the actors get into a scandal/tax problems before season 2 airs 🙏🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

Ahahaha! Yeah that too OMG! :D

Elise:

I'll leave my plans of trying to go find TJC for 2025, then ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

blimarch:
Like @nathsketch I feel like dying inside at the thought of it

Good to know I'm not the only one. It's embarrassing how much this affects me.

blimarch:

Oohh Vous êtes française!! ♥️

Symbolika1:

:D Hahaha same ! Ca sonne lourd! 

And good luck to your slalom :D

Hahaha :D on fait ce qu'on peut, on est ensemble ;)

nathsketch:

Good to know I'm not the only one. It's embarrassing how much this affects me.

I'm easily emotional and affected by books, movies, dramas, music... And Lost You Forever being a masterpiece, I'm not going to get over it before long... T T

nathsketch:

Oohh Vous êtes française!! ♥️ 

Bonjour belle demoiselle   Ravie de faire votre connaissance ;)

blabla100:

I hadn't even noticed it! This image is so poetic and symbolic!

blabla100:

The ice part was created by XY for XL. It did match his ice / snow based powers. 

The fire essence of FS god wood is the opposite of the ice essence, so the two balance / neutralize / contain each other. 

As far as I am aware, XY doesn't seem to have any connection to fire. Her parents both fought with Zhu Rong who was a fire god. From what I recall, her parents had earth-based powers. Her mother also had the power of the sun inside her and used it in her final battle... so there's that I guess. 

AH :

The ice part was created by XY for XL. It did match his ice / snow based powers. 

The fire essence of FS god wood is the opposite of the ice essence, so the two balance / neutralize / contain each other. 

As far as I am aware, XY doesn't seem to have any connection to fire. Her parents both fought with Zhu Rong who was a fire god. From what I recall, her parents had earth-based powers. Her mother also had the power of the sun inside her and used it in her final battle... so there's that I guess. 

Oh I didn't mean it like that. I thought it means something in a methaphoric way, relationship wise.