Looks like they made some changes then..Ru shuo  knew that it was Xl that they were shooting and asked  Xl to surrender for a princedom! What’s that?  An area where the chengrong remnants can live in peace?  Or just for XL to be a prince?

Uugggh why they didn’t take jt so 😡😡😡😡 so all the soldiers would rather die and XL too without any heirs ..

does anyone feel XL was tired of living? Hundreds of years having to lead the chenrong army..and he is a demon …yet his honor and loyalty can’t leave them …

my poor XL..in the script she still doesn’t know how much XL loved her !!! And they are not going to the islands to wander like in the novel …that’s her testimony how much she misses him..they take that out!!??? 😡

😭😭😭😭

liddi:
等不到的等待 literally means "Waiting for something that will not have the chance to see come true".

The chorus translates thus:

等一次雪落,等命运垂爱,等你一生来
Waiting for the snow to fall, waiting for fate to smile down [on me], waiting for you for a lifetime

等不尽思念,等不到花开,等不到的等待
Waiting with endless longing, Unable to wait for the flowers to bloom, A wait that will never [have a chance] to see come true

Liddi! Thank you for taking the time to translate all this!! Much much appreciated <3

AH :
I'm curious how they'll show this. I can't imagine he'll fight the entire last battle in his true form.

In the drama version of the story, he used one life to revive XY once and two lives to break the bug connection? No other lives used to revive XY a second time or to revive TSJ, right?

No I don't believe he fought in his true form. Rather I think it is just another show and tell to let us know how he lost his lives, until he finally died. And nope, Xiao Yao never attempted suicide since Cang Xuan's whole sequence was an illusion. And Tushan Jing never needed reviving because he managed to survive thanks to Xiao Yao's blood pill.

AH :
Which quarters?

A Heng's old quarters in the palace on Chao Yun peak, which Cang Xuan renovated.

AH :
So what of Hong Jiang? Is it clear why XL disguised himself? Is there a suggestion that Hong Jiang escaped? We speculated about this part of the novel in this thread earlier but I'm wondering if the drama will be clearer.

We don't see Hong Jiang's fate from the script, but the night before the final battle, Hong Jiang told his men to rest instead of patrol, since they expect their formation barrier to be broken by the following day due to Ru Shou's relentless onslaught. All the battle-worn men vowed to fight to the death when the day comes. There is a double meaning to Hong Jiang's "thank you" to Xiang Liu, which makes me believe that Hong Jiang was disguised as one of the soldiers while Xiang Liu took his place. As such, Hong Jiang died along with his men during their final stand, while Xiang Liu continued to hold on for 6 more days and nights, drawing all attacks on him, planning to take their enemies with him as their final strike when he died.

Thank you so much for translations and posts!!

I wonder what that happy episode would be?  XY opens the belly button and realizes the love XL had for her…since it’s a done deal that she and Jing got married ..that XL went to Heaven? relived with no more burdens in his life? 

Dramadoggy2021:
I wonder what that happy episode would be? XY opens the belly button and realizes the love XL had for her…since it’s a done deal that she and Jing got married ..that XL went to Heaven? relived with no more burdens in his life?

What happy episode?

liddi:
No I don't believe he fought in his true form. Rather I think it is just another show and tell to let us know how he lost his lives, until he finally died. And nope, Xiao Yao never attempted suicide since Cang Xuan's whole sequence was an illusion. And Tushan Jing never needed reviving because he managed to survive thanks to Xiao Yao's blood pill.

Thanks for confirming the number of lives. If he won't be in his true form during the battle, does the script give a sense of how they'll show his lives / snake heads being killed off? Abstractly?

liddi:
A Heng's old quarters in the palace on Chao Yun peak, which Cang Xuan renovated.

Okay. So she's with TSJ and CX when she finds out. That's... different. I'm curious to see how they portray XY interacting with CX afterwards. The way I interpreted chapter 51, XL's death played a significant role in XY finally deciding to leave without saying goodbye to CX and going to a place outside of his control. From what I recall, she didn't see him again after XL's death and her last conversation with him was asking him to spare XL's life. So any interaction at all between them in the drama after XL's death is already a big change.

liddi:
We don't see Hong Jiang's fate from the script, but the night before the final battle, Hong Jiang told his men to rest instead of patrol, since they expect their formation barrier to be broken by the following day due to Ru Shou's relentless onslaught. All the battle-worn men vowed to fight to the death when the day comes. There is a double meaning to Hong Jiang's "thank you" to Xiang Liu, which makes me believe that Hong Jiang was disguised as one of the soldiers while Xiang Liu took his place. As such, Hong Jiang died along with his men during their final stand, while Xiang Liu continued to hold on for 6 more days and nights, drawing all attacks on him, planning to take their enemies with him as their final strike when he died.

Thank you for the insight about Hong Jiang's line. I'll look out for it ^^

Oh well going through all these extracts from the leaked script...I just feel I'm really really not ready for this :( 

AH :
So any interaction at all between them in the drama after XL's death is already a big change.

They need the audience to calm down:(

Is it confirmed that she'll know that Xiang Liu died before her wedding?

nathsketch:

Is it confirmed that she'll know that Xiang Liu died before her wedding? 

1. Yea, îs it really confirmed? This change and XY and Jing not going to the inslands at the end are the biggest let downs for me. 
 blabla100:
  1. Yea, îs it really confirmed? This change and XY and Jing not going to the inslands at the end are the biggest let downs for me. 

I know very little about all this, but it seems to me they'll be trying to downplay XL's role in everything so that most of the audience will cheer for the "happy ending" without shedding too many tears for XL. Apparently, he won't be wasting one of his lives to save Jing, there'll be no more exploring the ocean, which was something important and directly related to him, etc.

Honestly, this is looking more and more terrible by the minute.

Symbolika1:

Oh well going through all these extracts from the leaked script...I just feel I'm really really not ready for this :( 

That's an understatement.

AH :
blimarch speculated that XL could fully heal his bites but chose to leave a mark. Do you think that's the case?

Actually it depends on how you look at it. We know that Xiang Liu managed to completely heal Xiao Yao's hand with medicine after he slashed it while trying to kill the bugs. However, we do not know whether Xiang Liu has inherent healing powers. It could be that he could but chose not to do so. However, she as a healer herself did not care about having the remnants of the bite marks on her body and certainly did not bother to heal it (assuming she could). As for Jing, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't ever recall him having the powers to wipe off the bite mark in the novel, so that could be purely an addition in the drama to highlight Jing's jealousy.

blabla100:

@liddi

Oh wow, thank you so much for this, I am looking forward to read more of your translations! 

You're welcome! I can't promise to be able to translate timely, but I will do my best to highlight areas which differ from the novel.

Dramadoggy2021:

@liddl I am in tears 😭 😭😭😭

You and me both. I teared up reading it the first time, and it still hurts translating it. I dread thinking of the day when we actually see it on screen.

Symbolika1:

Thx for all your translations! 

You're most welcome! 

blabla100:

uugggh 😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭

liddi:
However, she as a healer herself did not care about having the remnants of the bite marks on her body and certainly did not bother do heal it

:D This reminds when in teen age , you purposly choose to leave on your body (lips, neck etc) some marks, and cherish them the time they last :D