@liddi

Thank you, liddi. What can I say,  the drama definetely went for a happy ending, unlike the novel, who has a bitersweet one. There's no room for interpretation here. I am very frustrated, to be honest. It's like XY doesn't even care that much that XL is not going to be around anymore, she doesn't even glance at the doll or at least to hear her say something more meaningful other than alright. They left me wanting a tragic ending for all of them, XY looks so ungrateful and Jing such a pain in the a$$.  They deserve eachother, for sure. 

"XY (smiling at Tushan Jing): I have let go of all my burdens. How about you, Master Tushan?
TSJ: I too have no more cares left. Tushan Zhen is now the new clan leader. It would be awkward if I returned."

Pff, pathetic.

blabla100:
"XY (smiling at Tushan Jing): I have let go of all my burdens. How about you, Master Tushan?
TSJ: I too have no more cares left. Tushan Zhen is now the new clan leader. It would be awkward if I returned."

Pff, pathetic.

Yes, speechless. Such shallow woman. 

The most annoying thing is that the doll will not be a comfort. So they're going to have a wedding night??? 

they went completely off the rails there =(

That's the softest thing I said =)) I wanted to write a bunch of obscenities.

Thanks Liddi!

Just how many times the singing VO is played? lol. It’s getting annoying.

So no reaction towards the doll?  Such a waste!

TSJ sounds pathetic fr. 

I want to know how old Tushan Zhen is? isn't he still a child?

windiaaa041293:

I want to know how old Tushan Zhen is? isn't he still a child?

Tushan Zhen was born in chapter 26. Then XY engaged with FL in chapter 28. Engagement time was about 6.5 years until the marriage. Then 1 month in QS and XY returned to meet Jing. Did it take about 2 years until TSH and FFYY was caught? Jing waited for 3 years until he proposed XY + 42 years of engagement + 7 year missing = ~60 years (deity age)

XY stayed in Jade mountain for 70 years, thus when she left Jade Mountain, she was older than 80 years old. And she was still a kid at that time. 

Therefore, Tu Shan Zhen was still a kid by the time TSJ married XY

liddi:
*** THE END ***

This is actually sadder than I imagined.

Thank you liddi  for all your work these past months ♥️

MySiFeng:

Thanks Liddi!

Just how many times the singing VO is played? lol. It’s getting annoying.

So no reaction towards the doll?  Such a waste!

TSJ sounds pathetic fr. 

It all sounds very underwhelming, to be honest. It was already known to us, but I can't believe they decided to change the whole going to the ocean ending for XY. Pretty frustrating overall.

When is TSJ not pathetic?

liddi:
Xiao Yao extended her hand which Tushan Jing took without hesitation, and they walked off hand in hand.

This has got to be the most underwhelming "non-tragic" ending in the history of flopped endings. It's sad. Except for the Jingers, I think very few people will appreciate this. 

At least the final scene has Cang Xuan and A'Nian.

blabla100:
It's like XY doesn't even care that much that XL is not going to be around anymore, she doesn't even glance at the doll or at least to hear her say something more meaningful other than alright. They left me wanting a tragic ending for all of them, XY looks so ungrateful and Jing such a pain in the a$$. They deserve eachother, for sure.

This. My headcanon is that another war will soon break out.

In all fairness, the two of them being together is tragic enough. Most pathetic couple ever. I hope this flops hahaha no, seriously.

OH MY GOD he's getting on stage now lol bye

I think I won't  watch S2.Oh well !maybe watch  just until XL take away XY from the wedding and they lived happily ever after!The end! 

I cried buckets when I read the novel and whenever this forum discuss about the death of XL.Just by reading those leaked script I'm so disappointed!Bull$#+!!!What a crap!!!Sorry for the choice of  words!Can't they just  follow the novel?!!!What was so hard about that!I already accepted the fact that XL died in the end but the changes makes me so angry😠 

The only consolation in watching the drama is meeting all of you.It was fun reading the forum.It made me happy atleast I'm not alone.There are people who think like me.I should have joined the roasting but I'm not really good with words and there are lots of you who can convey it so perfectly so I just read 😀 

What happened to my emojis?they turned into question marks.

H19279:

Tushan Zhen was born in chapter 26. Then XY engaged with FL in chapter 28. Engagement time was about 6.5 years until the marriage. Then 1 month in QS and XY returned to meet Jing. Did it take about 2 years until TSH and FFYY was caught? Jing waited for 3 years until he proposed XY + 42 years of engagement + 7 year missing = ~60 years (deity age)

XY stayed in Jade mountain for 70 years, thus when she left Jade Mountain, she was older than 80 years old. And she was still a kid at that time. 

Therefore, Tu Shan Zhen was still a kid by the time TSJ married XY

so he put the responsibility of the Tushan clan and all its businesses on a little kid? 

nathsketch:

It all sounds very underwhelming, to be honest. It was already known to us, but I can't believe they decided to change the whole going to the ocean ending for XY. Pretty frustrating overall.

When is TSJ not pathetic?

Always been but he reach another level of pathetic, entrusting the clan leader position to a kid and left everything behind for a woman.

I wonder in future if Tushan clan in trouble due, will TSJ abandon XY and go back?