insideout91:

His hairstyle there such emo boy 🤣 but dancing 😍😍😍

He has SOOOO many hair styles.

nathsketch:

The 2017 era was so cuuuuute, he was still getting the hang of it 😭☺️

Then the swagger was perfected 🔥

Swagger!  That was the word I was looking for.

insideout91:

I made fanart with modern version of XL ??? he can be adopted son of mafia boss ???

https://twitter.com/justwangdraw/status/1700871700936896979?s=20

Oh, what a great idea!  And you did it so well.  Thank you!

insideout91:

https://twitter.com/red_bean_noob/status/1700795085485752709?s=20

What drama is it ???? 👀👀🔥🔥

nathsketch:

This one: https://mydramalist.com/32739-over-the-sea-i-come-to-you

Oh no!  Stop watching after they are interrupted.  It goes so awful after that.

nathsketch:

If you have any favorite links, send them to me, please. I'm organizing them by dates, names of songs, performances, etc., so it's easier for us to find what we want. I'll share the document once I'm done.

Oh boy.

That's going to be a task.  Thank you for taking it on!

nathsketch:

Yo, I got this notification 5 minutes ago.

JC-T loves your comment

I thought my heart was going to jump off my ribcage. But it was just a YT account I forgot I followed ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

LOL!  I think we would hear you screaming everywhere if it were the real thing.

insideout91:

When I see people fell for XL I want to warn them to run away but same time made them suffer with us????

LOL!  We definitely need more people to suffer with us.

nathsketch:

? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHAT COULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO PREDICT?

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want to get my hopes up.

?

https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1700859923746468057?t=hOHxzl8ZQpG399egOAH5GA&s=19

Interesting.  But yes, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

exol_evanism:

It better be something incredibly amazing for Xiang Liu that we never could've seen coming 

I wish.  But .... at this point, if I get a real kiss, I would be ecstatic.

Elise:

I read something on here that the leaked season 2 script said Cang Xuan killing Jing was all a dream sequence and that at the end Jing and Xiao Yao have kids. After Jing dies of illness or old age or whatever, Xiao Yao comes back to Cang Xuan. I haven't come across any leaks/rumors about Xiang Liu though :/

Yeah, that's totally NOT what needs to be different from the novel.  I would hope they would add something for XL, given his popularity and Jing, given his popularity.  CX is going to get a buttload of screen time as well as plenty of scenery to chew on, regardless.

AH :

Well that's not the happy ending that I got on board with :/

There were a few. Apparently he doesn't save TSJ's life and since XY doesn't poison herself to death he also doesn't save XY a second time.

That would be quite different from the novel, where XY (and the reader) learns about it through a soldier yelling about it in a bar and then in more detail through Miao Pu 's report.

I don't care for either of those leaks, either.  I'm pretty sure that XL's death will be different, in that the viewer will see it in all it's epic detail.  It may be framed by someone giving a report, but we're going to see the fight.

I also think XY's Pearl of Tears will make an appearance there, which, wasn't in the novel, right?

If they were going to differ from the novel, I would hope that she could actually open the doll and see XY's message.  He might not be happy with that ending, but it would give the viewers and XY some closure.

Kokuto:
 I'm pretty sure that XL's death will be different, in that the viewer will see it in all it's epic detail.  It may be framed by someone giving a report, but we're going to see the fight.

Yes, that's what I'm expecting too. 

Kokuto:
I also think XY's Pearl of Tears will make an appearance there, which, wasn't in the novel, right?

Yes, it wasn't in the novel. I could definitely see them having him hold it as a reminder that he's thinking of her in his final moments. 

Kokuto:
If they were going to differ from the novel, I would hope that she could actually open the doll and see XY's message.  He might not be happy with that ending, but it would give the viewers and XY some closure.

I am very attached to the original ending exactly as it is, but I would maybe be okay with her opening the doll (without a seam, that basically would require destroying the doll) many years later so that enough time has passed that, instead of being destroyed by anguish or overwhelmed with regret, she can mainly feel grateful for the life that he gave her.

Kokuto:

Oh boy.

That's going to be a task.  Thank you for taking it on!

Not really a task. I could do this aaaaalll day 😹

Not to disagree with you intelligent people, but none of that is something fresh, or that "we wouldn't be able to predict". Just some directorial changes like most adaptations from book to screen.

And we are already... you know... predicting them.

nathsketch:

Not to disagree with you intelligent people, but none of that is something fresh, or that "we wouldn't be able to predict". Just some directorial changes like most adaptations from book to screen.

And we are already... you know... predicting them.

Yes, I'm sure YZ was referring to something else with her comments.

AH :

Well that's not the happy ending that I got on board with :/

There were a few. Apparently he doesn't save TSJ's life and since XY doesn't poison herself to death he also doesn't save XY a second time.

That would be quite different from the novel, where XY (and the reader) learns about it through a soldier yelling about it in a bar and then in more detail through Miao Pu 's report.

yess I hope that leaked script is a fake. changing it to a dream sequence and Xiao Yao coming back to Cang Xuan would completely change the plot :/

Kokuto:

LOL!  I think we would hear you screaming everywhere if it were the real thing.

Not really because I'd already be on my way to the morgue. Poor thing, gone so soon. Didn't even get to see the release of season 2 😹

Kokuto:

I don't care for either of those leaks, either.  I'm pretty sure that XL's death will be different, in that the viewer will see it in all it's epic detail.  It may be framed by someone giving a report, but we're going to see the fight.

we're going to see his death in all it's epic and brutal detail. I saw the behind the scenes of the filming of his death and it was bloody:

Blood TW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQEEq4VvFaY

^I saw that one before I finished the show and novel 😭

and there's also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0owXqGrW_g

heartbreaking......