We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

2 hours ago

Explanation who is the strongest character position

https://www.sohu.com/a/417698123_120697353?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.7.1600357961536lOqpomF&_f=index_pagerecom_7

Liuli Meirensha ranked the top ten powerhouses, Tengshe was the bottom, Sifeng seventh, and Luo Houji both ranked second.
2020-09-11 12:59

Are they crazy? Si Feng is number 1 (he is the vermillion bird with 12 gold feathers.). I don't agree with them. And he is the (only) son of the celestial emperor. Only that he chose to lose 10,000,000 years of his immortal cultivation for the sake of Chu Xuanji.)

Xi Xuan Father is number 1. He is smart strategy and powerful.

He actually know the future... he know what bailin do to LhJd. He know what LHJD want to said to bailin.. even bailin dunno..

he only show the ending to bailin on the end... he know but he keep quite and din interfere...

Dashmount20:

He actually know the future... he know what bailin do to LhJd. He know what LHJD want to said to bailin.. even bailin dunno..

he only show the ending to bailin on the end... he know but he keep quite and din interfere...

This makes me understand his behavior in episode 59 better 

Eclipse02:

Damn..even more younger... ?? i hope they didn't dwell too much about this. They should focus more when he alive. Like Chen Xiao character from The Legend of Luzhen. He also died young.

But promise of Chang an doesn’t make sense... he was 38 but then how old is the nephew? 18 and married and  kids is 6 or 8 years?

If the nephew is 18 and has kid that going to ascend the throne.. how old is the kid? 6? 18 + 6=24 (age of Qing yuan)

Then XCX is? 

18 (XCX) + 24 (Qing yuan) = at most is 42... 

unless the young king is toddler.... 2 year?

Age counting make me confuse... somehow I still prefer the age in Love and Redemption... straight forward..

16 meet up.. wait 4 year for 2nd meet up

20 meet up #2, wearing lovers curse mask

22 meet up #3, when he hide

24 after coma 2 year.. married got kid then 10 tribulation end...

Ascend back to heaven as the higher god... and then become next ruler of heaven.. hahahaha

Minnieee33:

Spring bouquet is not confirmed for sure. A lot of male lead names been on the confirmed list since last year. 

I don't think CY and Crystal know each other before L&R. Crystal got the role herself. 

CY got recommended by the director after filming promise of chang an for SF. 

Yea.. in one of interview when they filmed L&R they dunno each other and they called each other “teacher”..... and at begining when they want to shoot lovey dovey scene.. they are shy..hahahaha :D

Eclipse02:

I still don't get why the lines considered more naughty than the actual doing a.k.a the tongue action? LOL 

Haiya... many series the actor and actress also play tongue lar... I dun feel naughty... hahahaha

about the naughty kiss .. anyway that one is director want them to act romantic mah.. hahahaha :D even director said they dunno how to kiss in the romantic way till they need to reshoot 7-8 times.. hahahaha

even the wedding kiss, CY and YBY need to reshoot more than 1 times.. hahaha :D

eliteles1:
Love and redemptions had 2 billion and 90 million views and 7.6 in Douban (which is a success, but it could have had more if the media had spread more). Love and redemption is one of the three classic novels (so I read). But ... due to the success of Love and Redemption (it is natural that other Cheng Yi dramas will gain due attention more quickly.).

Yea.. great strategy of marketing...if promise of Chang an out first I think no one will watch... hahahaha..

CY got great pair with YBY...

eliteles1:
Ai Zai Feng Qi Yun Yong Shi Also Known As: Love in the wind and clouds, 风雷 急, Thunderstorm, Love in the Storm (it was not filmed in 2015). I think Cheng Yi is also tired because most of his characters are not only physically demanding (mainly emotionally). I read information that "Broken clouds 2" in which he stars with Liu Xue Yi (Hao Chen / Bai lin), has a heavy storyline as well.

Broken cloud 2 confirmed?

Strange... broken cloud 1 yet to release... straight away 2?

eliteles1:
Oh no !!! But I want to watch the drama.

I am in the diverted mode.. hahahha

I watch "alice", "oh my sweet liar", "first romance"

I gave up "first romance" plot funny.. how come a guy went to high school din realize his friend is actually girl.. lol.. i gave up the series

Try to continue sleepless princes Cos I like zhang yeng cheng... again plot is funny... the FL keep asking divorce..  hmm make me want to quit watch after ep 7... hahahha

Alice, not bad about the time travel.. decide to continue till end...

Oh sweet liar... hmmm ep 1... stop and start the series..somehow I dun like the plot.. even can't finish ep 1. Hahahaha...haiz...

Oso wqtch "way back into love", I think near end plot already boring... watch till 18 then jump to 26.. hahahaha .

Dashmount20:

Broken cloud 2 confirmed?

Strange... broken cloud 1 yet to release... straight away 2?

Ummm...I didn't know it.

Dashmount20:

I am in the diverted mode.. hahahha

I watch "alice", "oh my sweet liar", "first romance"

I gave up "first romance" plot funny.. how come a guy went to high school din realize his friend is actually girl.. lol.. i gave up the series

Try to continue sleepless princes Cos I like zhang yeng cheng... again plot is funny... the FL keep asking divorce..  hmm make me want to quit watch after ep 7... hahahha

Alice, not bad about the time travel.. decide to continue till end...

Oh sweet liar... hmmm ep 1... stop and start the series..somehow I dun like the plot.. even can't finish ep 1. Hahahaha...haiz...

Oso wqtch "way back into love", I think near end plot already boring... watch till 18 then jump to 26.. hahahaha .

But I like dramas more than comedies. A drama can have it all (60% drama / romance, 25% comedy, 15% adventure / martial arts. I like the mix. And Love and redemptio has it all. So, if the drama is heavier, it still won't take away my interest. (I don't like water with exaggerated sugar.).
 Dashmount20:

I know it's physical and supernatural power. Your argument is correct. But when it comes to strength, I only see Si Feng, because no one could take what he did for 9 and 10 lives. He fulfilled everything he had promised Chu Xuanji at the Heavenly Realm, when he gave up 10,000 years of his immortal cultivation.

eliteles1:

Then you will not like "Promise Of Chang An" or "Meng Xin Chang An" both plot are heavier. 

"Promise of Chang An", the FL want the power.

"Meng Xin Chang An", sisters fighting.. 

hahahaha :D

"Sleepless Princess", "Oh my Sweet Liar", "First Romance" should funny.. 

"Marry me" also should funny.. but plot quite ridiculous. i put on hold after watch 5ep. hahahaa

if the finished one, you can try "Romance of Tiger and Rose", "I have fallen for you".. these 2 not bad.. short, sweet and funny...

Dashmount20:

But promise of Chang an doesn’t make sense... he was 38 but then how old is the nephew? 18 and married and  kids is 6 or 8 years?

If the nephew is 18 and has kid that going to ascend the throne.. how old is the kid? 6? 18 + 6=24 (age of Qing yuan)

Then XCX is? 

18 (XCX) + 24 (Qing yuan) = at most is 42... 

unless the young king is toddler.... 2 year?

Age counting make me confuse... somehow I still prefer the age in Love and Redemption... straight forward..

16 meet up.. wait 4 year for 2nd meet up

20 meet up #2, wearing lovers curse mask

22 meet up #3, when he hide

24 after coma 2 year.. married got kid then 10 tribulation end...

Ascend back to heaven as the higher god... and then become next ruler of heaven.. hahahaha

Ummm....I agree. But I want to watch it anyway. 

eliteles1:
I know it's physical and supernatural power. Your argument is correct. But when it comes to strength, I only see Si Feng, because no one could take what he did for 9 and 10 lives. He fulfilled everything he had promised Chu Xuanji at the Heavenly Realm, when he gave up 10,000 years of his immortal cultivation.

ooo the sacrifices.. yes.. agree.. SF is #1..

well we can say that SF is the future powerfull #1 as he is the next heavenly emperor after all.... 

hahahahaha :D

eliteles1:

Ummm....I agree. But I want to watch it anyway. 

ohhh.. ok.. hahahaha :D

I am in the diverted mode first. still not ready with the plot as i already know the ending.. hahahahaha  :D

I watch other series first till i ready to give up my SF image from my brain.. wakakaka :D