We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

eliteles1:

Then you will not like "Promise Of Chang An" or "Meng Xin Chang An" both plot are heavier. 

"Promise of Chang An", the FL want the power.

"Meng Xin Chang An", sisters fighting.. 

hahahaha :D

"Sleepless Princess", "Oh my Sweet Liar", "First Romance" should funny.. 

"Marry me" also should funny.. but plot quite ridiculous. i put on hold after watch 5ep. hahahaa

if the finished one, you can try "Romance of Tiger and Rose", "I have fallen for you".. these 2 not bad.. short, sweet and funny...

So, if the drama is heavier, it still won't take away my interest. (I don't like water with exaggerated sugar.).
 eliteles1:
So, if the drama is heavier, it still won't take away my interest. (I don't like water with exaggerated sugar.).

hahahahaha.. ok..

good for you.. hahahhaa :D

I diverted mode first.. or repeated mode first.. still not ready to let go my SF and XJ... :D

If i ready.. then i will join u the CY suffering in TPoC.. haahaha :D

Dashmount20:

ooo the sacrifices.. yes.. agree.. SF is #1..

well we can say that SF it the future powerfull #1 as he is the next heavenly emperor after all.... 

hahahahaha :D

That ! It is just like that in Chinese mythology, as you well explained, to ascend to the highest position of celestial emperor (you must go through all these tribulations.). And only Si Feng accomplished that. And take into account that he is Xixuan, the son of the celestial emperor.
 Dashmount20:

hahahahaha.. ok..

good for you.. hahahhaa :D

I diverted mode first.. or repeated mode first.. still not ready to let go my SF and XJ... :D

If i ready.. then i will join u the CY suffering in TPoC.. haahaha :D

But ... I haven't started watching The promise of Chang'an yet (because I haven't watched all the episodes with official subtitles for Love and Redemption). That is why. We are not like the Chinese who can already invest in another drama of his, as they have watched all episodes in a more convenient situation. 

P.S:  Just watching the first scenes of the first episode and I liked what I saw. I loved the character of Cheng Yi warrior, fearless and relentless, but still with a sweetness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcrBM8WI0_s&lc=z224zvyi5nv5ydqy104t1aokgpinl5l1sjefs5l2e1y3rk0h00410

I can't get enough of watching this. The protagonist couple in the fan meetind being surprised by the video of their kiss scene.

I read on a Chinese website yesterday that that scene where Si Feng holds LJDi's hands and talks as if he were talking to Chu Xuanji (it was supposed to be staged with Cristal Yuan appearing as LJDI). This did not happen because she was filming another drama at the same time. PS: And this seems to be true because we have a scene in the drama in which LJDi (in male form) runs to take Si Feng in his arms, but black smoke appears and he turns into Chu Xuanji (and in the form of a  woman holds Si Feng) in her arms.)

eliteles1  11 minutes ago

I read on a Chinese website yesterday that that scene where Si Feng holds LJDi's hands and talks as if he were talking to Chu Xuanji (it was supposed to be staged with Cristal Yuan appearing as LJDI). This did not happen because she was filming another drama at the same time. PS: And this seems to be true because we have a scene in the drama in which LJDi (in male form) runs to take Si Feng in his arms, but black smoke appears and he turns into Chu Xuanji (and in the form of a woman holds Si Feng) in her arms.)

• cyprille  3 minutes ago
    I see... Now this makes sense, that everytime LHJD pretends to be XJ, it should have been Crystal Yuan that's why LHJD can trick SF

eliteles1  a few seconds ago
    Yes, that way LJDI could (try) to successfully cheat Si Feng. But Cheng Yi is such a good actor, he managed to play the scene. (There are bts for this scene on youtube.).

Dashmount20:

I am in the diverted mode.. hahahha

I watch "alice", "oh my sweet liar", "first romance"

I gave up "first romance" plot funny.. how come a guy went to high school din realize his friend is actually girl.. lol.. i gave up the series

Try to continue sleepless princes Cos I like zhang yeng cheng... again plot is funny... the FL keep asking divorce..  hmm make me want to quit watch after ep 7... hahahha

Alice, not bad about the time travel.. decide to continue till end...

Oh sweet liar... hmmm ep 1... stop and start the series..somehow I dun like the plot.. even can't finish ep 1. Hahahaha...haiz...

Oso wqtch "way back into love", I think near end plot already boring... watch till 18 then jump to 26.. hahahaha .

I put first romance on hold after 1 episode. The leads didn't attract me though I liked Wan Peng (but as an alien). Oh sweet liar the ratings in Qianxun is low so skip.

I binge watched sparkle love first 8 episodes last evening... if you watched mangotv drama of the same genre, you'll know many scenes and character actions/reactions/dialogues doesn't make sense. The ML (from MH) is cute though.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Haha, so true.

Our Si Feng really spit blood beautifully all the times. At this rate, "Blood Spitting" should be a tag on its own lol.

Hahaha I strongly agree.

Upon seeing the trailer of L&R, even my 6 year old son commented, “Mom, why does this guy (SF) keep spitting blood?” LOL

kelincikebon:

Hahaha I strongly agree.

Upon seeing the trailer of L&R, even my 6 year old son commented, “Mom, why does this guy (SF) keep spitting blood?” LOL

The director loves blood spitting in his dramas 

Drama Empress:

Intro from ep01

Love it! I feel sad and happy whenever I watch the eps before 30 now... The journey that will be going through. 

pinksprings01:

The director loves blood spitting in his dramas 

Yin tao ah? Hahahaha... 

cadaver:

Ok . I will give a try the sparkle love..

I just laugh every time SF split blood after ep 55....im like not again.... Lol