arni gamexeon:

IMO..... Its wrong..... Xuanji is female lead..... Sifeng is male lead.... They are not some random support characters..... ^^

Also this topic title is very absurd...... !!! How come si feng, a boylover toy and idiot male lead, xu feng, include on top 3 list like this.... ?? LMAO

NB: all race of demons, celestials, immortals, human, has female and male gender....

IMHO...... ^^

shut lgbt-phobic, how is Sifeng a Boytoy? and how is he an idiot? if SiFeng is an idiot then Ye Hua is a wife killer and domestic abuser plus product of plagiarism.  At least SiFeng and XuFeng would rather die then hurt the person they love. 

well what am I expecting from that bitch's fan. 

arni gamexeon:

IMO .... su feng and xi feng are exaggerated main male characters .... i am very disappointed with both of them ..... T_T

I actually feel that the worst is Yehua of the three, Yehua is more suitable to be crowned the god of sex madness, I get goosebumps when I see that every time he acts like he's about to rape Shushu ... full of savage and lustful... and after that he even blinds his own wife ... the most fragile character among the three of them ...

even though sifeng is not a manly character and often experiences wounds and aches but he is still much better than yehua ...

and of course the best for me is xufeng ...

Euphoria:

shut lgbt-phobic, how is Sifeng a Boytoy? and how is he an idiot? if SiFeng is an idiot then Ye Hua is a wife killer and domestic abuser plus product of plagiarism.  At least SiFeng and XuFeng would rather die then hurt the person they love. 

well what am I expecting from that bitch's fan. 

so, i see that u are blinde, eps 54-59, sifeng is still loving LHDJ who is the real body is an older man...... also, sifeng is special demon slave (boylover toy) for star of mosha between eps 54-59......  

yehua is plagiarism or not, is only problem on the original novel series, not problem into the TV series..... 

yehua is not a wife killer, his wife comitted suicide ...... a perpetrator of domestic violence ?? what do you think, yehua is living in 21st century ?? he lives in ancient chinese society ..... also, yehua doesn't like to torment his wife, because he was forced to do it by order of heavenly kingdom ..... 

Yehua did the abuse too in order to protect his beloved wife from heaven's punishment which was much harsher .....

xufeng ?? he is just an idiot, completely unable to fight his own super evil stepbrother and a rapist of his own wife ....

IMO..... ^^

OnlyCDrama:

I actually feel that the worst is Yehua of the three, Yehua is more suitable to be crowned the god of sex madness, I get goosebumps when I see that every time he acts like he's about to rape Shushu ... full of savage and lustful... and after that he even blinds his own wife ... the most fragile character among the three of them ...

even though sifeng is not a manly character and often experiences wounds and aches but he is still much better than yehua ...

are u mad ?? rape of what ?? his wife is loving it the way of lot lot of hardcore sex...... 

That sifeng was physically very weak, almost his entire life was full of scenes of stabbing and betrayal, also he was easily killed during the 10th tribulations ....

xufeng ?? OMG.... that is a very stupid male lead......

IMHO..... ^^

Lol..please.. sifeng doesn't love LHJD.. he only love xuanji..and he can feel her soul in LHJD's body.. if he lov LHJD, he will not bring xuanji back..because he think they are different so he give his life to bring her back.. 

And I actually what criteria of man being manly? Sifeng is manly enough for me.. he always want to protect what he think is important even with the wrong way..

mpruel:

Lol..please.. sifeng doesn't love LHJD.. he only love xuanji..and he can feel her soul in LHJD's body.. if he lov LHJD, he will not bring xuanji back..because he think they are different so he give his life to bring her back.. 

And I actually what criteria of man being manly? Sifeng is manly enough for me.. he always want to protect what he think is important even with the wrong way..

still,  the original body of star of mosha is an older man, not an older woman...... so, the reality is, sifeng loving a female transgender, for almost entire 10th tribulations (eps 1-58)...... especially, eps 54-58..... ^^

But she already has a reincarnation be a pure woman..in her current life, she is not transgender..

OnlyCDrama:

IKR!!! Like Ye Hua could've tried to save her instead of blinding her!! When she's bullied by that little 3 he could've stepped in and help!! SiFeng would've done everything in and even out of his power to protect XuanJi is the same happened. He would've rather blind himself.

Ye Hua is more like toxic masculinity judging from what she said

arni gamexeon:

still,  the original body of star of mosha is an older man, not an older woman...... so, the reality is, sifeng loving a female transgender, for almost entire 10th tribulations (eps 1-58)...... especially, eps 54-58..... ^^

his original body is a male but asuras are non binary according to the novel and like the other person said, she already reborn into a girl. it's the body of a girl and there's nothing wrong with being pansexual

and ur always coming back to one point, transgender transgender transgender or not manly enough. dont u have anything else to say expect for those 2?? Not to mention u never reply to the other things about Ye Hua's flaws. I bet it's cuz u know it in ur heart that what YeHua did is wrong but u just dont want to admit it so you chose to ignore it when we mention that particular segment 

I would rather have someone like Sifeng even if he's "not manly enough" bc I know no matter what I did and how much I hurt him, he'll always try (he went beyond trying) to understand my actions and will always protect me against all odds even with his life. This kind of man is more than enough for me. 

YeHua is sex madness...lol.....

Euphoria:

IKR!!! Like Ye Hua could've tried to save her instead of blinding her!! When she's bullied by that little 3 he could've stepped in and help!! SiFeng would've done everything in and even out of his power to protect XuanJi is the same happened. He would've rather blind himself.

Ye Hua is more like toxic masculinity judging from what she said

Ye Hua is a coward who is just crazy sex with shushu..he is madness sex..no others skill he has again..lol....

OnlyCDrama:

Ye Hua is a coward who is just crazy sex with shushu..he is madness sex..no others skill he has again..lol....

lol upvote

arni gamexeon:
yehua is not a wife killer, his wife comitted suicide ...... a perpetrator of domestic violence ?? what do you think, yehua is living in 21st century ?? he lives in ancient chinese society ..... also, yehua doesn't like to torment his wife, because he was forced to do it by order of heavenly kingdom .....

Yehua did the abuse too in order to protect his beloved wife from heaven's punishment which was much harsher .....

xufeng ?? he is just an idiot, completely unable to fight his own super evil stepbrother and a rapist of his own wife ....

wow look what's this stockholm syndrome person saying, he hurt her to protect her?? Protecting is protecting hurting is hurting, these 2 things have a very fine line between them. YeHua killed her bc he stood by while his helpless wife is being bullied and choose to blind her when his dad told him to bc of some third party bitch. Well he's the crown prince of heaven, I dont see how he couldn't have put up a fight even if the winning chance is slim. SiFeng wouldn't rather let himself be killed instead.

all those things happening, any person in their right mind would be drive to despair. shushu had depression and YeHua is a huge cause of that. he chose to believe someone else instead of defending her, he choose to blind her instead of fighting with his life for her safety, he chose to let a third party bully her. The person she love the most kept disappointing her and ultimately blinded her and she's in a strange place with no allies, now she just wants to go home, have peace. 

SiFeng would NEVR EVER let this kind of thought appear on XuanJi and if she did, he would've done everything to make things right again. He got stabbed by XuanJi nth times and he only ever thought of how to make up with her. One step he got stabbed by XuanJi and told that she regret meeting him and the next step he's still willing to sacrifice himself to save XuanJi. And here ur complaining about petty things like him being pan

and U call XUFENG A RAPIST?? Although I've never seen the drama many ppl here can confirm for me that XuFeng had never forced himself on Jin Mi before. If XuFeng is a rapist then what is yehua?? Huh?? And RunYu is not completely evil. If anything, he's the poorest character here. I guess ur just a brainwashed heartless bitch who can't empathize with ppl and only levitate towards shitty man like yehua. As I say, BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER!!! You, Bastard Ye, and that bitch Tang, PERFECT COMBO!!

arni gamexeon:
That sifeng was physically very weak, almost his entire life was full of scenes of stabbing and betrayal, also he was easily killed during the 10th tribulations ....

SiFeng is physically weak bc he bet his life to protect XuanJi against all harm, I'm almost wondering why yeHua never had a part why he's physically weak when even Donghua DiJun did. Maybe it's cuz he never tried to protect the fl. 

and i bet all my money Yehua would've let shushu have hell if she betrayed him. well SiFeng wouldn't and didn't, bc he truly loves her despite everything.

and if the fl of that drama is fine with a man doing that to her, she's not right in her mind. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 

Euphoria:

SiFeng is physically weak bc he bet his life to protect XuanJi against all harm, I'm almost wondering why yeHua never had a part why he's physically weak when even Donghua DiJun did. Maybe it's cuz he never tried to protect the fl. 

and i bet all my money Yehua would've let shushu have hell if she betrayed him. well SiFeng wouldn't and didn't, bc he truly loves her despite everything.

and if the fl of that drama is fine with a man doing that to her, she's not right in her mind. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 

The forced kisses in Eternal Love were so uncomfortable to watch. Yehua also blinding Su Su and not even defending her from being abused was painful to watch. Somehow Yehua reminds me of Bai Lin... 

And I also agree that there’s nothing wrong with Sifeng being physically weak (although he is one of the strongest characters in the drama). We got to see Xuanji  protect him which was refreshing.