mpruel:

But she already has a reincarnation be a pure woman..in her current life, she is not transgender..

xuanji still female transgender, event she is going into 10th tribulations..... not until heavenly emperor separating xuanji with star of mosha at eps 59, so xuanji become a real woman, after that......star of mosha along with bailin dijun is comitted suicide together .......

Euphoria:

SiFeng is physically weak bc he bet his life to protect XuanJi against all harm, I'm almost wondering why yeHua never had a part why he's physically weak when even Donghua DiJun did. Maybe it's cuz he never tried to protect the fl. 

and i bet all my money Yehua would've let shushu have hell if she betrayed him. well SiFeng wouldn't and didn't, bc he truly loves her despite everything.

and if the fl of that drama is fine with a man doing that to her, she's not right in her mind. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 

are u blind ?? since when yehua kill his own wife ??  which version of TMOPB tv series are you watching ?? ^^

OnlyCDrama:

Ye Hua is a coward who is just crazy sex with shushu..he is madness sex..no others skill he has again..lol....

fans of sifeng cannot accept the fact and cannot refute the truth, that sifeng is a boylover toy and obsessed for loving into a female transgender for more than 1000 years without reason at all .... because there is no romantic scene at all between xixuan and god of war, not goddess of war (before being branded as a traitor by bailin dijun), on heavenly realm...... not only that, even both of them is not GF and BF, not enganged, not married...... just a friend zone..... LOL

In the end, the Sifeng fans could only demonize Yehua, without any basis at all..... aka inconsequential bin messed up ..... ......... LMAO

pinksprings01:

The forced kisses in Eternal Love were so uncomfortable to watch. Yehua also blinding Su Su and not even defending her from being abused was painful to watch. Somehow Yehua reminds me of Bai Lin... 

And I also agree that there’s nothing wrong with Sifeng being physically weak (although he is one of the strongest characters in the drama). We got to see Xuanji  protect him which was refreshing. 

yehua = bailin dijun is a real funny joke...... because your statement is full of misinformation ...... !!! ^^

pinksprings01:

The forced kisses in Eternal Love were so uncomfortable to watch. Yehua also blinding Su Su and not even defending her from being abused was painful to watch. Somehow Yehua reminds me of Bai Lin... 

And I also agree that there’s nothing wrong with Sifeng being physically weak (although he is one of the strongest characters in the drama). We got to see Xuanji  protect him which was refreshing. 

"like BaiLin"

KO

arni gamexeon:

are u blind ?? since when yehua kill his own wife ??  which version of TMOPB tv series are you watching ?? ^^

he didn't personally but there's a wise old chinese saying, "BORROW A KNIFE TO KILL PEOPLE!!" 借刀杀人

I’m not spreading disinformation about Eternal Love. I literally watched the drama. In a kiss scene, when Yehua kissed Bai Qian she kept telling him to stop. And Yehua never defended Su Su. The only one who comforted Su Su was Feng Jiu in her fox form. 

arni gamexeon:

fans of sifeng cannot accept the fact and cannot refute the truth, that sifeng is a boylover toy and obsessed for loving into a female transgender for more than 1000 years without reason at all .... because there is no romantic scene at all between xixuan and god of war, not goddess of war (before being branded as a traitor by bailin dijun), on heavenly realm...... not only that, even both of them is not GF and BF, not enganged, not married...... just a friend zone..... LOL

In the end, the Sifeng fans could only demonize Yehua, without any basis at all..... aka inconsequential bin messed up ..... ......... LMAO

Sorry..I'm not fans of SiFeng..I just tell the truth...

OnlyCDrama:

Sorry..I'm not fans of SiFeng..I just tell the truth...

so, do i ...... i am just telling the truth in here..... !!  ^^

Euphoria:

he didn't personally but there's a wise old chinese saying, "BORROW A KNIFE TO KILL PEOPLE!!" 借刀杀人

there is no scene at all like that in TMOPB 2017.... !!! so, u are just being childish and butthurt in here..... !! ^^

pinksprings01:

I’m not spreading disinformation about Eternal Love. I literally watched the drama. In a kiss scene, when Yehua kissed Bai Qian she kept telling him to stop. And Yehua never defended Su Su. The only one who comforted Su Su was Feng Jiu in her fox form. 

yehua always defended susu, but.... the rules of heavenly realm, like any other story of wuxia fantasy, is just a racist to all mortal human and demons ..... 

only on this tv series, final eps 59, when heavenly emperor, has confirms, that all demons, celestials, humans has the equal standing before the law..... also, thats way, he can changed xuanji to have separated body from the older man (star of mosha)...... so xuanji , at least right now (final eps 59), became a real woman, not a female transgender for more than 1000 years, like in her past....

did u know, that yehua always get the punishment from thunder heaven, to replaced all mistake by susu..... but, susu is never know about that.... she think that yehua is always betrayed her...... 

I think you wrong..the heavenly emperor can't  separated xuanji and LHJD.. but sifeng's death is the reason xuanji can separated from LHJD.. because LHJD finally believe that love is  real..

pinksprings01:

Agree with you...

arni gamexeon:

You are right. We don't have right to criticize Ye Hua and defend Yu Si Feng. I am at fault at this too.
HOWEVER, you are wrong when we you said we are demonizing Ye Hua. We didn't.
You are also wrong by thinking we are defending anyone baselessly.
We too, in this discussion, had reasons why we dislike and like someone like you liking Ye Hua.~

This discussion was meant to give our reasons for liking/disliking or reasons for putting/removing a character into our top list.
Just like you, we also want to state our reasons for liking Yu Si Feng.

May I ask what you meant by boy lover toy?~ I did not read anything here that was calling Ye Hua bad names here. I only saw comments stating the reasons why they disliked him.

XuanJi is not transgender. Transgenders are those who chose their gender to be different/changed by will. Luo Hou Ji Du is an ASURA. Asuras can choose their sex whenever they want but Luo Hou Ji Du chose to be a man.
You can't say Luo Hou Ji Du and Xuan Ji/God Of War is the same since they were raised differently, with different parents, with different will, with different desires and had no relationship with each other except for their memories and primordial spirit, if only put together.  
Xuan Ji was able to come out of Luo Hou Ji Du because of this. Since they are VERY different.
Xuan Ji/God Of War's heart is a crystal.
The crystal was cut to half since Xuan Ji got seperated from Luo Hou Ji Du and Luo Hou Ji Du gave the other half of the crystal to Yu Si Feng(In EP 59).

However, because of Bai Lin Di Jun, Luo Hou Ji Du was forced to become a woman and his memories were taken from him. And so, he became a God Of War. God does not only refer to man. God could be a women too.
 Xuan Ji is a mortal woman. God of war is an immortal who lived in the heaven realm.
Physically and mentally, they are woman. 
 When God Of War was punished to a 10 lifetime of trials, Xi Xuan decided to help or assist her.
They had no memories of their past selves but they still, again and again, met and at the same time, during those 10 lifetimes, Xi Xuan as a mortal, fell in love with her.

By this, they are already entirely different from each other. They are already separated until Luo Hou Ji Du was revived. Remember the dialogue where Luo Hou Ji Du said "The crystal heart already gained a Flesh because of you."
I don't think there was a romance between Luo Hou Ji Du and Xi Feng. Xi Feng did his best to make Xuan Ji come back. But that only happened when Luo Hou Ji Du chose to die.

What do you mean by the mortal XiXuan/Yu Si Feng, during his lifetimes, was in love with her
 for no reason? It was not an obsession at all. If you really watched the drama, don't you think you would know that his love was not physical/obsession at all? They met, he had an unrequited love and that's it. He died by sacrificing his life for her. She did not know this at all.
He did not even let her know that he loved her. If it was obsessed, he would have forced himself into her life but he didn't. He was helping her during all those lifetimes. He also waited for her.

@zeeNayn I like and agree with your description ^^