ZeeNayn:

Yep.  Thats true. What he did was unforgivable and i was shocked that he couldn't dare stand up for SuSu in front of his grandfather.  The moment he hid his identity from SuSu, i knew that he's not brave enough to oppose his grandfather and that is his bad trait.  Let's end the conversation here as that.  

After all,  we already know that Yu Si Feng from Love and Redemption is the best male lead out of all of XianXia/WuXia Dramas. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that this statement is true (♡˙︶˙♡). Maybe WeiWuXian is a contender?  XD

and dont forget Lan Zhan :)

tutu_91:

Sifeng is the best imo. 

I can never get over how Yehua chose to blind Susu himself, and how he never stood up for her when she was being mistreated. I get his reasoning but...I wish he'd defended her

Which is why Ye Hua is last on my list. Si Feng was willing to die than let his lover get hurt and Xu Feng couldn’t bring himself to hurt Jin Mi even if she did stab him.

1. Si Feng

2. Xu Feng

3. Ye Hua

lumiere0:

Can someone tell me what are the dramas you are talking about, who is Si Feng, Ye Hua and Xu Feng

Sorry i am beginner in cdrama and i just love them and want to watch more specially historical romance ones

Si Feng is the ML of Love and Redemption, Xu Feng the ML of Ashes of Love and Ye Hua is the ML of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (Eternal Love).

IMHO....

1. Ye hua still the best of the best....

2. Xufeng cant kill his evil step brother....

3. Sifeng is become boylover.... Wtf..... 

arni gamexeon:

IMHO....

yasssssssssssss for Ye Hua... Sifeng comes 2nd. 

I watched AOL after TMOPB so Xufeng really was at a disadvantage! I kept on comparing him to ye hua and I just didnot see his love. 

Sifeng was good too but he did not give me that extra extra extra  feeling that ye hua did. Ye hua  pulled my heart strings in a way that Sifeng couldnot, and trust me I really wanted Sifeng to top but he just couldn't, there was something missing. IDK what it was.

Ye Hua left me rewatching his scenes and eyes and emotions for daysssssss and monthssss, I still do!. Sifeng didnot.

liyo:

yasssssssssssss for Ye Hua... Sifeng comes 2nd. 

I watched AOL after TMOPB so Xufeng really was at a disadvantage! I kept on comparing him to ye hua and I just didnot see his love. 

Sifeng was good too but he did not give me that extra extra extra  feeling that ye hua did. Ye hua  pulled my heart strings in a way that Sifeng couldnot, and trust me I really wanted Sifeng to top but he just couldn't, there was something missing. IDK what it was.

Ye Hua left me rewatching his scenes and eyes and emotions for daysssssss and monthssss, I still do!. Sifeng didnot.

IMO...... iam skipping so much scene between eps 54-57, as long as there is sifeng become boylover toy for star of mosha.... damn, iam very disappointed with sifeng and xufeng....  so, sifeng and xufeng doesn't deserve to be in the top 3 list ...... because sifeng has to be replaced with yuan ling from Lost Love in Times (2017),  xufeng must be replaced with donghua dijun from the pillow book (2020)...... !!!

so the top 3 list must be ;

1. ye hua (TMOPB 2017)

2. donghua dijun (the pillow book 2020)

3. yuan ling (LLIT 2017)

arni gamexeon:

IMHO....

hey, no need to be a homophobe and a stockholm lover at the same time

Euphoria:

hey, no need to be a homophobe and a stockholm lover at the same time

sorry, iam dislike a male lead is become a boylover toy.... except, if he is only supporting characters.....

IMHO...... !!

IMO .... su feng and xi feng are exaggerated main male characters .... i am very disappointed with both of them ..... T_T

arni gamexeon:

sorry, iam dislike a male lead is become a boylover toy.... except, if he is only supporting characters.....

IMHO...... !!

they are the same person (in the drama)!! pay attention!! (and i also dont like wife abusers)

Euphoria:

they are the same person (in the drama)!! pay attention!! (and i also dont like wife abusers)

^^^^^^^ 

Is that person even watching the drama properly if they think that Xuanji and LHJD are two different people.....

pinksprings01:

^^^^^^^ 

Is that person even watching the drama properly if they think that Xuanji and LHJD are two different people.....

ikr

Euphoria:

pinksprings01:

^^^^^^^ 

Star of mosha is became a transgender ....  

1st = male original

2nd = after 1st operation, female transgender

3rd = after joint venture, male body with female heart

4th = after 2nd operation , male is male, female is female

Dont u get it ..... ??  ^^

NB = i wish the original star of mosha is an old woman....... T_T

arni gamexeon:

Star of mosha is became a transgender ....  

1st = male original

2nd = after 1st operation, female transgender

3rd = after joint venture, male body with female heart

4th = after 2nd operation , male is male, female is female

Dont u get it ..... ??  ^^

LHJD is a genderless Asura and there’s nothing wrong with being transgender or gay.

pinksprings01:

LHJD is a genderless Asura and there’s nothing wrong with being transgender or gay. 

IMO..... Its wrong..... Xuanji is female lead..... Sifeng is male lead.... They are not some random support characters..... ^^

Also this topic title is very absurd...... !!! How come si feng, a boylover toy and idiot male lead, xu feng, include on top 3 list like this.... ?? LMAO

NB: all race of demons, celestials, immortals, human, has female and male gender....

IMHO...... ^^