oh thank u so much i just finished romance of tiger and rose and i loved it so i might start love and redemption now 

No problem ^=^ Enjoy and prepare your tissues xD
Merry Christmas~

ZeeNayn:

Who did? Imma smack their heads open and see how their brain got blind.. Phew.. They have a weird understanding skill that's for sure.  This means that they are  either biased/comparing with other leads or it's just that they did not watch the series closely enough. They watched expecting something and did not get what they wanted so their views and opinions would not even matter.

Let's not get pissed and let's also not try explaining the whole series and character traits to them as for sure, they still won't listen as they already set their minds to hate the character if this is the case.
Instead, let's say "It's your loss for not being able to comprehend the greatness and complexity of the male lead's character here."(period)

LOL yeah I dunno why they are so stubborn and can't believe the good person but always trust a bad person

Hey old man, can you see sifeng's face??? That's an angel face LOL  okay I think I'm crazy..

You're not crazy.  We all think the same about Yu Si Feng 😁 (* ̄︶ ̄*)

addicted2dramas:

I always loved Xu Feng most because he loved Jin Mi even after getting stabbed by her. However Si Feng broke that by dying by Xuan Ji's hands almost 9-10 times LMAO.

I've ever watched that part, but why I can feel sad and my tears can't fall when I watched that part although he died because of her on their past life 9 times.xufeng just died because of JinMi 2 times but every time my heart is so sad, broke and I cried a lot especially when JinMi back stabbed him...my heart is so hurt and I cried so much like I can feel how suffer JinMi at the time after she stabbed her lover....

tutu_91:

Sifeng is the best imo. 

I can never get over how Yehua chose to blind Susu himself, and how he never stood up for her when she was being mistreated. I get his reasoning but...I wish he'd defended her

most clear minded thing i heard all day

I'm 

SiFeng, his commitment and his suffering of ten lives tho

XuFeng, I actually never seem the drama but I've heard good things and he definitely wins YeHua

YeHua doesn't even make it to the list I hate him.

WNx:

It's difficult to top Ye Hua in my opinion because he was truly selfless toward Bai Qian. Even when he believed Bai Qian only loves Mo Yuan, he was willing to sacrifice himself multiple times in order for her to be happy -- even if it means her being with someone else.

A lot of the dialogues between YH and other characters regarding BQ were heartbreaking because they slowly solidified his belief that the love they shared may really just be one-sided.

I just realized that only YH and XuFeng had heart-tugging cries when they had to acknowledge they were really losing their love. While with SiFeng, the closest he got was when he was begging the monkey to give him the special weapons to save Xuanji or when Xuanji turned into the dude and flew away. I think seeing grown men cry like that makes them very human and relatable.

If selfless, sacrificing ML is your thing (like me) then check out the movie More Than Blue (original Korean and Taiwanese remake) or check out my custom list.

yeah........ why dont he choose to stand up for her or sacrifice himself when ask to blind the FL?

ZeeNayn:
Ye Hua never once tried to protect Su Su when she was a human in his palace. There was no way he couldn't have protected her as he was a "Crown Prince". He was afraid of angering his grandfather and the consequences he would face.  Su Su chose suicide as a consequence. She was a powerless human and he had authority but he did not dare use it.

omg u've said it

I don't know about the other two but sifeng was is and always be the best for me

Angela p:

I don't know about the other two but sifeng was is and always be the best for me

me too

Euphoria:

omg u've said it

Thank you ^-^

There were times I doubted Ye Hua's love too especially when the force kissing he did happened(He didn't care about her feelings at this scene). I do not know what love is but his love for her didn't feel like it was real and my doubt became strong when he took her eyes out. There was no way he couldn't have told his grandfather that it was Su Jin who did it. Just because Su Jin had a more powerful backup(his clan and the grandfather), doesn't mean he could not defended Su Su as she is carrying a "Crown Prince's Son" when this happened, thus, she's still valuable.( I hated typing this as Su Su was really innocent and surely, not only valuable since her innocence still need to be explained to that CRAZY,MERCILLES AND NOT DESERVING EMPEROR, Grandfather TT-TT.)

Although the grandfather and Su Jin's clan could create a debate,
Ye Hua could've reasoned
 1.) "Su Su never gone out of her room and Su Jin was the one who invited her to go out. The maid is a WITNESS grandfather." I picked her myself so I vouch for this maid's loyalty and honesty.
2.) According to this maid, Su Jin brought her to a place that could endanger the baby's life and there was no way Su Su could dare endanger the baby herself as she had eyes all around her.
3.) Su Jin could never be overpowered by a mere human as she was an Immortal and Su Su was a mortal. Therefore, her eyes were not injured by anyone except herself. IT WAS SU JIN'S SELF HARM GRANDFATHER.
4.) Therefore, I conclude that Su Jin almost killed my baby inside Su Su by what she did and so, I demand justice and as to quickly solve this issue, I as a Crown Prince and a future Father, will punish Su Jin as a consequence GRANDFATHER.  

This way, there was no way that crazy grandfather could still reason with Ye Hua.

The reason I made him Top 2 is because of the fact that he repented and took care of A Li very well.

Actually,for Xu Feng, he was not in my top 5 of my favorite main lead. My top 3 was Zi Xuan from The Destiny of the White Snake. Although destiny of the white snake had a messy and bad plot and some unreasonable characters, Zi Xuan made Bai Yao Yao mature and taught her things that benefited her a lot. Although I hated the ending too, I cried a lot at the ending that the director decided to throw at the audience TT-TT. Top 4 is Dong Hua Di Jun from Eternal Love of Dream and my top 5 was Jiu Chen from Love and Destiny~

But as there were only three choices, Xu Feng was the third here for me ^-^.

So below were the reasons why I couldn't put Xu Feng in my top 5. Please don't misunderstand that I hate him. Its just that Xu Feng just couldn't make me put him in the top 5..
Sorry Xu Feng :(

I always felt like his love for Jin Mi was confusing. " Did he really love her? " When they were humans, that was the only time I felt like it was real.
But when they came back up, he doubted that Jin Mi loved him. 
Even though their love were surely real,  he never even thought that something was wrong with Jin Mi especially when Jin Mi was heartless before and after they came down the human realm. Instead, it was Run Yu who found out about it first.
That time, he knew she was grieving. He knew that there was a problem but he didn't ask her. He didn't even ask her the reason why she killed him after they reconciled. He could've also asked her when there was a chance (during the drunk, kissscene & when he called SuiHe's name). :( He really hurt Jin Mi in this scene.
Instead, all the friends told him the truth.
Therefore, I chose to believe that he didn't trust Jin Mi.
This was the reason why he was below Ye Hua. It was his fault for even though he loved her, there were only little trust, and little words between him and Jin MI.
And as what i mentioned in the previous page, He also didn't care about the three realms when he didn't suggest the duel with Run Yu instead of including the whole demon warriors. As a result, I doubted his role as "God of War".  God of War was supposed to make decisions that could lessen death tolls. But he didn't. Ye Hua was better than him at this topic of fighting. At least, Ye Hua conducted negotiations but Xu Feng straight up started a war.

But I forgave him when he chose to forgive(not kill) Run Yu after Jin Mi died. >.> Jin Mi loved him and their chemistry was good. I just wished that there were more communications with Jin Mi and him but there isn'tIt felt like they had no time to talk with each other. I also think he didn't ask Jin Mi about the consequence of getting back his life(Jin Mi's ability to see colors)...if he asked, i think it was not mentioned in the drama... >.<

Thank you for reading! Sorry for this long text ❤  lots of love from me!

Angela p:

Yes!~ ♡^▽^♡ ❤  

ZeeNayn:
The reason I made him Top 2 is because of the fact that he repented and took care of A Li very well.

Actually,for Xu Feng, he was not in my top 5 of my favorite main lead. My top 3 was Zi Xuan from The Destiny of the White Snake. Although destiny of the white snake had a messy and bad plot and some unreasonable characters, Zi Xuan made Bai Yao Yao mature and taught her things that benefited her a lot. Although I hated the ending too, I cried a lot at the ending that the director decided to throw at the audience TT-TT. Top 4 is Dong Hua Di Jun from Eternal Love of Dream and my top 5 was Jiu Chen from Love and Destiny~

None of Tang Bitch's male leads wouldn't have made to my list if the question wasn't SiFeng Vs XuFeng Vs yehua. I just could not forgive yehua for what he had done no matter what. It would be like forgiving ruve who personally ordered his wife to be execute just bc he's from a different timeline or forgiving yuan xuan who personally threw his wife in jail. just wont happen

Yep.  Thats true. What he did was unforgivable and i was shocked that he couldn't dare stand up for SuSu in front of his grandfather.  The moment he hid his identity from SuSu, i knew that he's not brave enough to oppose his grandfather and that is his bad trait.  Let's end the conversation here as that.  

After all,  we already know that Yu Si Feng from Love and Redemption is the best male lead out of all of XianXia/WuXia Dramas. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that this statement is true (♡˙︶˙♡). Maybe WeiWuXian is a contender?  XD