Mir:

Seriously! There is no other ML that can top Si Feng. Other drama MLs are nice and cute and loving, but No One can give me the same feels as Si Feng!!

Well Xu Feng was much more memorable for me maybe because I am inclined towards Deng Lun but Cheng Yi did a damn good job as well.

I prefer Si Feng out of the three. There were times that SF pissed me off (when he was hiding things from XJ) but I love his character. Ye Hua did so many questionable things in Eternal Love and it kinda bothered me when he would force kisses on Bai Qian... I like Xu Feng but I don’t like how he suddenly “fell in love”with Jin Mi when she took off that hairpin. I think it was the chemistry that saved Ashes of Love for me. 

For me Ye Hua is a flawed character who was not in control of his life, was not allowed to love the person he wanted to love, also all the trouble with his mother leaving him with trauma he coped with very well. He sadly had to hurt the love of his life, the biggest flaw, really. What sold him for me was his passion for our FL and their crazy chemestry on screen. For me not the writing but the actor and the voice actor carried the character. I am in love with his this voice actor ever since <3

I actually (as a writen character) prefer Jiu Chen from 'Love and Destiny.' It seemed like the Director wanted to make everything right in L&D that went wrong Peach Blossom. The main lead is in full control over his life and takes every step that is needed to pursue his love, no matter how hard and never ends up harming her.

However, I am sorry for the two of them, bc I think I am loving SiFeng the most and that is all thanks to their amazing chemestry on screne (after all that is the most important thing to me). I am glad we got a happy ending, anything else and I would have died spitting liters of blood.

It's difficult to top Ye Hua in my opinion because he was truly selfless toward Bai Qian. Even when he believed Bai Qian only loves Mo Yuan, he was willing to sacrifice himself multiple times in order for her to be happy -- even if it means her being with someone else.

A lot of the dialogues between YH and other characters regarding BQ were heartbreaking because they slowly solidified his belief that the love they shared may really just be one-sided.

I just realized that only YH and XuFeng had heart-tugging cries when they had to acknowledge they were really losing their love. While with SiFeng, the closest he got was when he was begging the monkey to give him the special weapons to save Xuanji or when Xuanji turned into the dude and flew away. I think seeing grown men cry like that makes them very human and relatable.

If selfless, sacrificing ML is your thing (like me) then check out the movie More Than Blue (original Korean and Taiwanese remake) or check out my custom list.

1. Sifeng (My new favorite xianxia male lead)

2. Xufeng

3. Yehua

addicted2dramas:

Right. I always thought that was his weak / low point.

Si Feng and Xu Feng would have died than blind their respective lovers no matter what the situation called for....

So true. For me SF is the Best

Wow.. SiFeng is the winner ^^

XuFeng is my best XianXia male character all of the time...I'm sorry I don't like ye hua...so if u ask me about XuFeng, SiFeng and YeHua? My first is XuFeng and then SiFeng of course....I like SiFeng character too...he is nice character for me...but if u must me to choose XuFeng or SiFeng..of course I will choose XuFeng...he is more charismatic then SiFeng , even when he is tortured and suffering..It doesn't reduce his charismatic aura....he is my best XianXia character...and Deng lun is my favorite actor too...

addicted2dramas:

Well Xu Feng was much more memorable for me maybe because I am inclined towards Deng Lun but Cheng Yi did a damn good job as well.

Beautiful said...

addicted2dramas:

I always loved Xu Feng most because he loved Jin Mi even after getting stabbed by her. However Si Feng broke that by dying by Xuan Ji's hands almost 9-10 times LMAO.

LOL agree with you XD

Si feng topped it.  ^-^
top2. Ye Hua
top3. Xu Feng

Why?~ For 5 Reasons
(Maybe more but could you guys tell me-maybe ill fall in love again xD <3) ^-^

(First) Si Feng  broke the rules and defied even his master as he knew what was right. He had responsibilities and he did it without hurting anyone.

Meanwhile Xu Feng continued a war that would hurt a lot.  He did not start it but he could have offered a one on one duel with Run Yu and he didn't. I know it's for the plot but a lot and even Jin Mi too died because of this.

(Second) He never lied to her. Even though I know it was a mistake for him to lie that he was a Demon, he wanted to tell her by letting her know through a puzzle and even if he was afraid Xuan Ji could open it anytime, he still took that step of trying to tell her through the puzzle.  
And, despite his fear of losing her, he never once hurt her. He wanted her to stay away from him but never once hurt her feelings even through words. Even the line "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be on your wedding with your senior?" and "You are really heartless." was something that angered her but could never hurt her in a way like Ye Hua and Xu Feng did.

Ye Hua never once tried to protect Su Su when she was a human in his palace. There was no way he couldn't have protected her as he was a "Crown Prince". He was afraid of angering his grandfather and the consequences he would face.  Su Su chose suicide as a consequence. She was a powerless human and he had authority but he did not dare use it.

(Third) While Si Feng as a human, a demon and as XiXuan, protected Xuan Ji in his own way that he knows even if it means losing his 10k year worth form or staying away from her.

Xu Feng is somewhat a heartless man at one point. He pretended to be drunk and said another girl's name. I saw this as molesting her. That was really a bad move especially when he didn't know if Jin Mi even loved him at that time(As he knew she stabbed him you know). Jin Mi got really hurt at this.

(Fourth) Si Feng did get drunk at one time and kissed her but it was when he thought Xuan Ji liked him too. He never once molested her.

(And Fifth) Even though he knew what was the consequences of using a fake identity, he did not do it only for Xuan Ji. He did it also for his Sect. His Sect almost joined the Tian Xu sect but he still cared for them. He carried the heavy responsibility that his father should have done. He was brave, wise and strong. He cared for his friends (take Xiao Yin Hua as an example).

And these are what made me salute Si Feng. He had flaws too. But those were nothing compared to his brave decisions and bravery. For me, he had the best of them all.
Please don't misunderstand that I hate Ye Hua and Xu Feng. I love them too but they were just too overpowered by Si Feng's character for me >.<.
Thank you for reading! Have a great day. <3

but why every people can't see his kindness??? is it really hard to see how sifeng try to protect xuanji? and he has a pure heart but no one can see his redemption... more redemption he did, more people think he has some bad plan for xuanji.. Sigh...

Can someone tell me what are the dramas you are talking about, who is Si Feng, Ye Hua and Xu Feng

Sorry i am beginner in cdrama and i just love them and want to watch more specially historical romance ones

Who did? Imma smack their heads open and see how their brain got blind.. Phew.. They have a weird understanding skill that's for sure.  This means that they are  either biased/comparing with other leads or it's just that they did not watch the series closely enough. They watched expecting something and did not get what they wanted so their views and opinions would not even matter.

Let's not get pissed and let's also not try explaining the whole series and character traits to them as for sure, they still won't listen as they already set their minds to hate the character if this is the case.
Instead, let's say "It's your loss for not being able to comprehend the greatness and complexity of the male lead's character here."(period)

lumiere0:

Can someone tell me what are the dramas you are talking about, who is Si Feng, Ye Hua and Xu Feng

Sorry i am beginner in cdrama and i just love them and want to watch more specially historical romance ones

Hello there~
Si Feng is from Love and Redemption(2020)
Ye Hua is from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms/Eternal Love(2017)
and
Xu Feng is from Ashes of Love(2018)

Edited: Sorry but I saw(stalked) your drama list and saw that you already finished 26 chinese dramas xD You are not a begginer. Trust me >.>