Home
The blue arrow in the forum main page NEVER gets me to the last page... :(
VioletSakura wrote: The blue arrow in the forum main page NEVER gets me to the last page... :(

I think it takes you to the page of your last post in the thread.
^ ah. now i understand.
There is always an error box with the text "The following errors occurred with your submission" and an "Okay" button to the bottom of it, but when I clicked on it nothing happened.
Someone send me a friend request and this is what i see: Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/views/myfriends/index.php on line 21
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think it takes you to the page of your last post in the thread.

Actually, no, it picks some random page, (I checked, honestly) even sometimes brings me to the first page (this time too, by the way).
VioletSakura wrote: Actually, no, it picks some random page, (I checked, honestly) even sometimes brings me to the first page (this time too, by the way).

Which blue arrow do you mean? The one that takes you to the last post or the one on the top of the page that takes you to the first unread post?
phio_chan wrote: There is always an error box with the text "The following errors occurred with your submission" and an "Okay" button to the bottom of it, but when I clicked on it nothing happened.

What page does this occur on?
VioletSakura wrote: Actually, no, it picks some random page, (I checked, honestly) even sometimes brings me to the first page (this time too, by the way).

I also have this problem for a long time..i just don't minding it...
when I'm clicking that arrow in the guess the celebrity body part..it always brings me in the first page..
In the chat thread its in the middle page...but sometimes it's takes me to the last page..
Skye-N-Rain wrote: What page does this occur on?

I see it on every page. It's been there since the update. You can't see it? It's just there. Want a screen cap?
spider on the ceiling
LisNoir wrote: I see it on every page. It's been there since the update. You can't see it? It's just there. Want a screen cap?

Never mind I realized it was on the forum. The forums do have some bugs that we will work on once we get the more important features done/fixed/caked up.
I've been having a problem posting episode reviews. My episode reviews get cut off and leaves my review hanging in the middle. This never happened before but it happened to me twice now for Kpop The Ulimate Edition ep 9 and 10
Witchgirl247 wrote: I've been having a problem posting episode reviews. My episode reviews get cut off and leaves my review hanging in the middle. This never happened before but it happened to me twice now for Kpop The Ulimate Edition ep 9 and 10

Hm, can you post the full episode review here?
Witchgirl247 wrote: I've been having a problem posting episode reviews. My episode reviews get cut off and leaves my review hanging in the middle. This never happened before but it happened to me twice now for Kpop The Ulimate Edition ep 9 and 10

Sometimes mine get cut off when I type <3....have you typed any of that?