Home
RainFlower and Kamz are having problems loging on! They say it logs on alright but that every time they try to access the forums, the system logs them out. I'm posting this because they can't right now :)
Becca256 wrote: RainFlower and Kamz are having problems loging on! They say it logs on alright but that every time they try to access the forums, the system logs them out. I'm posting this because they can't right now :)

Thanks, we're aware of the issue. Jin is trying to pinpoint the issue and subsequently fix it.
Becca256 wrote: RainFlower and Kamz are having problems loging on! They say it logs on alright but that every time they try to access the forums, the system logs them out. I'm posting this because they can't right now :)

Ditto...I had the same problem w/ the posting on the the forums 4 a couple of days. A couple of hours ago I was finally able 2 post again. Your able 2 post on peeps profiles and comment in the article section...but the forums are basically closed 2 u. I'm not sure why I finally got back on.
It should be fixed now.
YAY! I can post in the forums again. Thanks Ji-N. :)
yoohoo...Thanks Ji-N
uwaaa finally I'm able to access the forums again ~~
I'm sure I posted but I can't see my post.... anyway thank god I can access to forums now XD
Hi I don't know if this is a bug but on my list there are a few dramas shown as 'airing' which finished quite a long time ago (one is of 2011). Thanks for your help.
sunflower63 wrote: Hi I don't know if this is a bug but on my list there are a few dramas shown as 'airing' which finished quite a long time ago (one is of 2011). Thanks for your help.

I think that's because the series wasn't updated with the finish date in the "aired" column. A lot of series are like that..
sunflower63 wrote: Hi I don't know if this is a bug but on my list there are a few dramas shown as 'airing' which finished quite a long time ago (one is of 2011). Thanks for your help.

claudya87 wrote: I think that's because the series wasn't updated with the finish date in the "aired" column. A lot of series are like that..

indeed but everyone is working as hard as possible to change that. You can always edit the drama to fix it :)

I'm not getting notifications when someone PMs me, adds a comment in my profile or sends a friend request :(
I'm not getting notifications also...
There is no place where i can type my "favorites". Like this; http://postimage.org/image/4x1ebsaxh/
And it sais i don't have any favorite dramas, but i do.