Home
On user profile page in drama chart it doesnt count drama specials in. It counts them ok in drama list. So actual count shown on profile page isnt accurate.
I'm in the process of adding an actor to the database. Every time I try to search for a movie to add to his filmography (Movie Relations), it displays the previous movie I searched for. That's the only result that will show up now.

I just went ahead and submitted the actor profile.
Sleepninja wrote: I'm in the process of adding an actor to the database. Every time I try to search for a movie to add to his filmography (Movie Relations), it displays the previous movie I searched for. That's the only result that will show up now.

I just went ahead and submitted the actor profile.

I have something slightly similar. When I'm adding dramas, everything's fine. When I'm adding movies, and I enter a movie title and press enter, they give me the search of the lastly searched drama [when adding the same actor], I have to press the 'search' button to look for movies. It wasn't like this before.
Also for some reason when I search for drama "I'm alive" in the default search, it doesn't display the drama, I can find it only by it's Korean title and among the actors' roles list.
So I really don't know if this is happening to everyone or if it's just me. But everytime I write a review, after I submit it half my review or everything but the first scentence is gone. it's really frustrating and I've tried editing and then submiting it again and still nothing. Is there something that I'm doing wrong or is it just a glitch?
This problem with editing my Favorites is REALLY bugging me. I just added one extra drama to my favourites, and when I tried reordering them it just displays each drama TOO many times. First the count went upto 3500 and now it's 38000-something!!!!!

This is really pissing me off!
addicted2dramas wrote: This problem with editing my Favorites is REALLY bugging me. I just added one extra drama to my favourites, and when I tried reordering them it just displays each drama TOO many times. First the count went upto 3500 and now it's 38000-something!!!!!

This happens to me as well :(
I got my internet back, I'll be working on this bug.
Ji-N wrote: I got my internet back, I'll be working on this bug.

Please fix it soon! :)
I'll admit I didn't thoroughly read through all 46 pages of bugs, so this may be a repeat, but I am trying to add screencaps to the episodes for Three Dads One Mom, and when I go to do it, it says to please read the rules, with the word "rules" supposedly a hyperlink to said rules. But whenever I try to click on it, it acts like it just text, not a link. I have attempting trying to add stuff to other episodes of different shows just to see if it was a one show thing, and it doesn't work for anything. I would like to add screen shots, but I don't want to risk violating the rules that it's not letting me read :(
Don't worry about the rule, as long you don't post nudity stuff.

addicted2dramas wrote: Please fix it soon! :)

I fixed it can you check to see if it's working?
Ji-N wrote: Don't worry about the rule, as long you don't post nudity stuff.

I fixed it can you check to see if it's working?

It's not working. That bug with my Favorites list is still intact. The list is still showing up to 38000. When I try deleting some entries, my browser (I've tried with IE, Chrome and Firefox) stops responding and shows "unresponsive script". Isn't there a way that you could log on to my list and delete all the Favorites? That way, when the list becomes empty I can try adding them again. Then we can see if the problem has really gone or not.
That's is not the issue. The issue is stop them from duplicating. I'll fix it again tonight, I think I know why now
Ji-N wrote: That's is not the issue. The issue is stop them from duplicating. I'll fix it again tonight, I think I know why now

Alright! Thanks for your effort! :)