Home
Hi everyone, We're currently transferring servers, which is why these issues are happening. I believe the problems will be fixed soon. Thanks for reporting them though.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hi everyone,
We're currently transferring servers, which is why these issues are happening. I believe the problems will be fixed soon.
Thanks for reporting them though.

Thanks for you hard work, great admins!
Fixed logout issue. Fixed avatar issue when logging in. Fixed forum avatar
Seems everything is working properly now. Thank you :)
this is seriously weird--but my profile pic was changed in the last 12 hours or so..I switched it to lee jun ki and when I logged on it was some anime charachter I don't even have on my computer...O.O I see where you say you've fixed it Jin , but I am seeing a lot of peeps with that same weird avitar...
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hi everyone,
We're currently transferring servers, which is why these issues are happening. I believe the problems will be fixed soon.
Thanks for reporting them though.

^ Some user profile may not be able to transfer it over to the new server.
Hi :) I just noticed that the portions of my profile that were in Japanese have been replaced with "???" I can still read the Japanese characters on drama and actor info pages. I'm not sure if this was an intentional change, but since this is a site primarily dedicated to Asian dramas, I thought it was a little strange that I cannot use Japanese characters on my profile. I found it particularly odd that the ability would be removed because the site has rolled out other features that enable increased profile customization. Just wanted to make sure you were aware in case this was an unintentional side effect of a different system enhancement. It may be related to the server transfer as well. Thanks!
I think that's due to the server transfer. I can't really reverse that because we found out a bit too late.
I can't see my friend requests.......I'm getting the notifications but after clicking them they show no friend request! EMBARRASSING!
shaz22 wrote: I can't see my friend requests.......I'm getting the notifications but after clicking them they show no friend request!
EMBARRASSING!

I've different problem...
I received notification for one friend request but it shows 11 requests from different users in my friends page.
The same for me. I received e-mail notification for 2 friend requests but when I check my friends page there are other requests that I had already accepted months ago.
there's no reply or heart button on some comments or post. when there's a friend request on my notification, after clicking that notification it says no friend request ( so basically I can't accept them even if I want to), when I try to add them , there's no send friend request button. please help me...T^T If you have any idea how to fix this problem please post om my profile how to fix it... btw thaaankyou for the thread :)))
this happened to me too...only I didn't know it was an issue, I just assumed they changed their minds and don't want to be friends with me lol
I am not sure if it´s a bug but I can´t reply anymore to any comments. Like when someone reply´s to my comment I can´t do it to his/hers. I either can choose delete or report..... Thank You for the help in advance!
_94JBP wrote: there's no reply or heart button on some comments or post.
when there's a friend request on my notification, after clicking that notification it says no friend request ( so basically I can't accept them even if I want to), when I try to add them , there's no send friend request button.
please help me...T^T If you have any idea how to fix this problem please post om my profile how to fix it... btw thaaankyou for the thread :)))

*thumbs up*
I have had the same problems lately too >_>